my dream car is s2000

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DCRykFKTyWo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>only 1 dream car
impossible.
I have like 10-20 dream cars.

my dream car is s20000

Technically only my old jetta, ranger, and our current sienna have appeared in my dreams

My dream car is a 4-door s2000.

most recent dream car/build would be an 03 mr2 with some twin-turbo v8 and a huge fucking wing

do you know OOM-500 bro?

yeah, RIP.
I'm building an OOM-500 replica btw.

>All these jdm fags driving up the price of perfection

I want to go fast.

M'fairlady

oh nice

fuck my teacher

Always thought shooting brakes were cool.

this or a 99 vr4

I mean, DAMN. Is it bad that I want to put sportier rims on it?

tfw everyone and their mom drives old 5 series here cuz that
georgia caucasus btw, literally like mcrae and subies in scotland

gib

Wow nice taste

>200SX
my nigga
prefer facelift though
(lol rod bearing failure)

Mom's had a lot of cars and she says her favorite she's ever had was her 200sx

>never

S12 btw

I would like to own two S13s. The most stock zenki you can find and build a kouki with VE heads.

my mother had an Opel Astra, does that count too? had a dent in the rear door

There are like no clean 200SX for sale. I want to buy one till the next year and have a fair stack of money, but they are either rusted, hooned to shit or high mileage

I lowkey want to import a Silvia S13 Q's ; but for that money I could grab other interesting cars too..

At the rate people are destroying them with mods or slamming them into guard rails, they'll be extinct within 5 years.

people in germoney want 10k for a 120k miles one

fuck outta here

Used to be s2000 for many years as well. Was close to going out and buying one.

Then ND miata came out and I naturally just switched over to wanting it. Just like roadster in general, Small+LW+RWD= awesome.

Ended up getting ND a while later. Been fantastic so far, resisting intense urges to mawd it

Don't laugh

I'm pretty normie. I can afford one now but I'd only be saving $2k a month and I'd like make the payment lower so I'm still saving $3k a month.

God I want one so badly bro. It just looks so good.

saveru uppu it's all the fun when you beat on it

>tfw will my life ever be complete if I don't have a miata with an LS1 swap?

I did do until I realized that as a non-manlet I don't fit in them.

RF looks even better.. but heavier

can't wait to buy an ND for cheap 10 years from now

Yea...I'm 6'2" so basically I can't buy one and enjoy it fully.

It does look really slick

Scirocco R (next upgrade, DSG or manuel both are fine)
Focus RS (in white)
M4 (manual would be tits, but DCT is fine too.)
New NSX (white too, itasha'd with vinyl of my waifu)
GTC4Lusso (in White)
Continental GT (in BLACK)
Phantom 2018 with custom commissioned art of my waifu in the dash

Guy from earlier im 5’11. Fit in in it no problem. friend is 6”0 fits well in it too. Car is very comfy, but obviously is nowhere near roomy as a normal car

Think the cut off height is 6”3 so you might be right at the border and can fit

>Guy from earlier im 5’11

A nice clean E28 M5 I guess, but a regular E28 535is, manual, euro bumpers would be nice

I'm 6'4" and it's comfy even though I don't like the same driving position as everybody else. Can't fit me in back tho because my head knocks on the rear window and you'd have to have a war vet with no legs or something in front.

This and R32

Datsun 260z
Jaguar F-Type
Ferrari F12
Apparently I like coupes.

Same desu

I look at these pictures and I can't imagine there's really that much rear droop in the suspension. Pretty much the only time was when I felt like I almost caught air on a particularly bad road but it everything remained planted and on tack.

Keep thinking maybe I should think about new rear shocks or to double check if I have cut springs or something.

I want one just to put anime decals on it.

Reminder that when you buy a used GTR, save at least 3k to rebuild the transmission when it decides to grenade itself
GTRs, especially used ones, are cheap, but as with all the other GTRs that came before it, it will bankrupt you with the repair/maintenance costs.

elise because horsepower is for faggots who can't drive

This

1992 yj wrangler
volvo 240 turbo
mkIII supra 1jz
r32 skyline
Campagna T-Rex
69 Camaro
e30 convertible with white leather seats and burgundy paint
>tfw I could literally own all these if I got a decent job

>headrests on the unused rear seats
>that hawaii necklace
P good otherwise.

I love that everyones dream car is affordable and cool, not some lambos and ferraris

w-what about the rest of my list, too normie?

Only niggers mod theyr'e cars

Been wanting pic related since I played the first Gran Turismo when I was like 6

I wish I had a dream car. I browse these threads for ideas but never come away happy.

You sound unhappy in life. Do you have a first car? No olev will ever repalce the olev of my first car.

This af
>tfw never going to happen because America is stupid

I'm buying an AP1 S2000
Tomorrow with OEM hardtop 89k miles for $10k

>those white Honda wheels
My niglet, I love those wheels.

I could have had my R33 GTS-T with white Honda wheels but the guy who bought it wanted them for his Prelude so I got the 17" alloys the owner before him put on.

Goddamnit, I could have been driving an R33 with Honda wheels on it. I don't know why but that would have made me laugh every time I looked at the car.

the car of my dreams?
limousine.

I have a few. An imported stock Black Limited AE86 to go along with a stock USDM hatch and coupe, a smallport 16v USDM coupe, a 4AGZE swapped hatch, and a built 20v NA modified USDM hatch as the primary driver. Stripped, swapped Levin conversion with BEAMS 3SGE optional.

I always thought it looked like a small car but when i saw it irl its pretty big.

this. and that's just counting the ones I could realistically afford one day.

I'm really original. I will own one someday.

Mercedes Benz 500E with a manual transmission.

I just want to cruise maaaan!

youtube.com/watch?v=DCRykFKTyWo

Only one

Already are extinct in CA due to the large population of degenerate """"drifters"""""

After 25 years you can import just about anything, early R32s are available now.

What can I say? I watched a little too much Miami Vice when I was a kid.

Though I'd have to have red rather than white and I don't like the high mount single side mirror on the early models like the car on the show did.

too many but heres one of them

RC-F

Have owned a few American muscle cars but want that V8 and Asian reliability

>asian reliability

I don't know what you've owned or how they were treated before you owned them but I've had better reliability from American V8 cars and trucks than anything Japanese.

New vs new I'd give it to the Japs of course, if I'm buying used I'll take a pushrod American V8 anyday, even a Mopar.

All I want is a manual 850R with less than 100k km

I've always wanted a classic alpine like Misatos

Viper GTS ACR

After a quick google search, I could actually legally import an early jc. How much do they cost in Japan?

I'll eventually get the ff kit.

>dream car
>$10k
You have to dream better...

Cost is irrelevant to design.

post pics

something something v10 tdi swapped phaeton something something

what have you done
i must have one now

desu these are okay butcher job bodykits. I usually only vibe with fender flares but that front end looks nice.

Fucking this. I would kill for one of these.

Would you kill your sister?

Probably if i had one

Mclaren f1
Its the centered driver's seat that really calls out to me it just makes so much sense.

65 impala coupe with the pumps in the trunk

of course ymmv but i bought a 146k mile 3UZ recently and the oil is crystal clear at the end of every 5,000 mile change interval

hhhhgggggggg snek is patrician taste user

If I actually had one I'd never be able to bring myself to drive it but it's just such a good looking car.

pls

>the retards who pass off their 280s as 240s