wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Stormblood Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=Acf6lPBNXOU

>DFF NT
youtube.com/watch?v=bUkhDTVAOko

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/edit#gid=1211382974
bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/XxJuYdTE

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

first for Tifa

Hot!

So where are the pulls of that Lightningfag who said they were going to kill themselves if they pulled and didn't get Lightning relics?

Second for TOBLEROOOOOOOOOOOOOONE

It's okay that the OP isn't Lightning. This can still be a Lightning abuse thread.

when is the EX fest actually coming? I could really use some XIII synergy but I also want to save for that and get a bunch of good shit

He probably pulled already and got 2 Serah SSBs and is fixing the noose atm

they died...

HURTS MY HANDS

so uh I take it that omni A+ room went well and I'm free to go do other things

So how good is an Orlandeau + Lightning reroll on BE? Is Fryevia better than Orlandeau?

probably killed himself since he didnt get it

No, we lost. Do you wanna try again?

They couldn't take the risk of not pulling any Lightning relics so they committed sudoku instead.

That's two base 5*s including memeadoodoo, you're solid

Lightning is for cuddling

They exploded!

L-legend Materia?!

This. Don't bully Lightning-sama.

This thread is looking pretty good already, but it could be better.

If you're willing, I've got some free time

>back at 50 mythril
but the urge to pull will not defeat me

I'll stop bullying her when SE remembers LR exists. Which will be never.

Good OP

Did I get memed into rolling for Orlandeau? Ah well, if it's solid, I'm glad. I got a Fryevia + Lightning account offered to me by a friend as well, so that's why I was asking.

Nobody wants to remember that exists.

did someone ask for some Toblerone?

Lightning has pretty big lightnings there. Did Vanille rest her head on Lightning's lightning and get a sniff of her milky breasts and begged Lightning for a nursing session? But Lightning was stubborn and refused until Vanille did a small frustrating moan and gave in and was very strict about sucking too hard on her sensitive nipples or she would lactate. Vanille suckled lightly at first but gradually sucked harder and tasted a sweet sensation in her mouth and Lightning was enjoying it for a moment but came to her senses and pulled Vanille off her breast but Vanille was latched on pretty hard and stretched Lightning's areola and nipple and Lightning gave out a loud angry moan and said thats enough, you've had enough Lightning in your mouth.

t. SE

Get out, it's the only redeeming thing in the XIII trilogy.

Ugly OP! Ugly!

>the best 5* base in the game
>and the worst
Have fun with your Orlandeau account user. Lightning's actually pretty good when you're just starting out, given that she has innate dual wield. You will definitely dump her later on for better options, though. Meanwhile Orlandeau requires an Excalibur and Dual Wield to hit his full power, but does huge damage holy element chains once he has them.

DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW OR I WILL HURT YOU

You need a dual wield and a excalibur for orlanduing. You can definitely eat through all the early and story content chaining with just a one handed no element orlandu but you are only doing a fraction of his damage with that

13-2 was the only somewhat redeeming thing of the trilogy

Damn, Lightning's the worst? Unfortunate, I actually kinda like her. I have a Cecil on the account, so I guess I just need to find a Zidane along the way? Thanks for the help, user.

Ah, that makes sense. Does Fryevia require any special TMRs to take off? Thanks for the assist, user.

Fuck off.

Is Dena really fine with the banners looking so fucking ugly?

I'm amazed at how shitty Dena has started treating FFRK. Nowadays Gumi treats FFBE better than FFRK, although the rates of shit are far worse.

>XIII-2
I've always felt the XIII trilogy had reverse sequel syndrome. XIII is garbage in almost every aspect, XIII-2 has some moments of good things but still isn't an overall good package, and LR gets the closest to being an actually good game. I wouldn't call any of them good per say, but LR gets the closest by proxy of it being actually fun to play.

I'm late because honestly I have no idea who she is.

So ha ha time for whatshername or whatever.

DeNA Global closing down really did a number on their news updating team.

It happened. It actually happened. Thanks guys. I know you were all praying for me to succeed so I don't kill myself. Thank you so much!

But you didn't get her Ultra so you have to cut your wrists at the very least.

kys

>Unfortunate, I actually kinda like her
Like I said, she's fine - even good - early game while you don't have other sources of dual wield. Has AoEs that Orlandeau lacks and can target a few different elements. Plus she can use a good variety of weapons so you can throw whatever on her.

But her skill modifiers are shit, her passive ATK bonus is a measly +30% (good attackers have between +60% and +80%), and she can't chain or finish chains. There are multiple 4* base attackers better than her in the long run.

>Ah, that makes sense. Does Fryevia require any special TMRs to take off? Thanks for the assist, user.
Her own TMR, mostly.

Friends, pray for me. I have 50 mythril and am going to pull on Cid's banner!

I want his LM!

Only one posted pull so far. Guess everyone is either out of Mythril or saving for Extreme fest.

Slightly confusing since this IS a good banner. I guess it's just that since it came so abruptly no one really made plans for it.

Delet.

You can do it, user. I am sending my energy.

Grats. I'd rather use her BSB2 over anything else, and just stack the imperils.

Lightning deserves respect not only for having an amazing midriff, but also for being the only heroine in the series with the courage to pierce it

>hes content with only getting the burst and not the ultra
fraud alert

time to open up that wallet kupo

I'm debating on whether or not to pull. If I can get to 100 mythril before the event ends, I'll pull just because I'll have a stockpile afterwards and I have no plans for later. Getting Raines or something neat like that would make it all worth it.

They were planning for it, but then DeNA bumped it up the schedule.

Trisha was my SF waifu.

No really, I'm disappointed, I'm not memeing. Used to be the alerts I'd get from RK were neatly punctuated and I'd never see typos or errors. Take a look at the maintenance finished notice, there's words missing at the start and punctuation missing at the end. Plus there's an Ingus RM that has (had?) a stray curly bracket. The non-Global DeNA in-house team is getting a bit sloppy.

Does everyone have what they need from the Titan raid? I noticed a ton of people from here have swapped friend units/espers.

I need a few more to get the last rewards

Same.

Might drop to Pro for easy 1 hit kills afterwards (I only do about 90% in one turn on ELT), because I'm lazy and tired of grinding raids on global.

desu I haven't been on top of the raid and still need mats for Yda and Papa's equipment

Lightning was the first 5 star to be released so she set the lowest baseline for power creep. She was the hottest shit whenshe first came out but now she's just an anus. Good for people starting out though. Heres a tip, you probably dont want to do her skill enhancements unless you got a massive surplus of giant/purecrysts. Orlandu wants thoses instead

best thing to come out of the event tbqh

Thanks for the magic, friend. I now have a completed Raines with exception of LM which I am more than OK with. 50 mythril well spent.

Just trying to get another Cat and Potato TM done

>piercefag
>Lightning
How can a mass of such concentrated shit taste exist?

>another gimmick OSB
christ is there any of those that can actually beat out a normal OSB without having to deliberately drag out the fight for like 20 minutes?
besides like Zidane's I guess

The ones that hit elements they're strong against stronger tend to be really good, like Agrias.

dont know how much i can help you out, but with the recent summons i pulled and tmrs from the raid, i gained about 100 mag stat, tho its kinda weird, on the party screen it shows my attack at 522 and 539 mag, dont know why it shows it diffrently here, but whatever

fucking kill me forgot the picture

>Cid will hit 540 magic without RS once I've mastered the new SBs and fully legend dive him
>Double cast holy/dark on a character with instant cast and self-buffing abilities

Holy fuck the 13 event bonus battles are complete bullshit.

So the U++ (and thus the CM) is Bart. Ultimate Dispels, almost literally every attack he has can inflict a status effect (this is not hyperbole, the only one without a status chance is his big AOE ignore RES magic attack, resists every element but bio, holy, and dark, and uses an ultimate dispel twice during the fight. And puts protect/shell on himself. (unrelated to the CM but one of the mastery conditions is to interrupt him; have fun doing that if you want mastery even with an A-team)

I legit do not know how the fuck you beat that under CM conditions unless you have Cid Raines BSB and Vanille BSB/USB. At minimum.

How very reddit of you

>but one of the mastery conditions is to interrupt him; have fun doing that if you want mastery even with an A-team
Lightning's BSB1 suddenly becomes good again

>toobeequah

Stop speaking in tongues.

does anyone really buy gems?

Just RW Phantom, you get the interrupt and debuff him in the process.

I do 100-gem pulls for about 80% of the banners I see, and an occasional gem refresh during Orbfests. I've never bought a large amount.

Dollar pulls are the only thing stopping me from completely blowing all my mythril. I used some recently making up the difference when I was short on mythril for some half-price pulls. I can't really imagine doing full pulls, but some people have a lot of throwaway income.

I'm gonna RW Shout again
try and stop me fuckface

>slogging through shitloads of """""""""""""""""""""""""Humor""""""""""""""""""""""""" posts just to get to the actual info

We're apparently getting Eiko's record spheres and that 5* bard ability in the IX event. Hooray, I guess.

Just added up how much I spent.
I have spent about 250 bucks since I started a year and 3 months ago.
There were a few rage payed pulls, bit mostly 100gems.
My last 100 gem item was CoD's cape, meaning duds for 16 draws. I think I'm done spending.

>not doing raid until the last day for EXP and more cactuars

>log in
>NRG up the fucking ass
wtf I love Gumi now

Oh nice!
Angelsong right? What's that do again?
>party High Regen

oh...

>still no Bard motes

That shit's gonna give me an excuse to bring Edward as my main supporter. Him plus a Holy team is gonna be deadly and I could not be more excited.

Should've invested in that Ling banner.

400 ATK * 0.6 = 240 * 240 = 57600 base damage

400 ATK * 0.55 = 220 * 220 = 48400 base damage

48400 / 57600 = 84%. That 5% is decreasing damage dealt by 16% when compared to a 40% debuff.

Of course you gotta multiply the 2.3/3.5x from tumult and divide by Olive's defense but the ratio stays the same.

I'm tempted to spend lapis on refills for TM farming now. Comparing a daily pull to a 5% moogle puts things into perspective.

>missed Yun
>have to wait until the next Lunar New Year event to get him
I hope I'll at least get Fohlen to have a chocobo-mounted unit, but I want them all.

I really hope I end up pulling Forren randomly, he's got so much style and he's a fantastic chainer. I know hoping for a 5* is crazy talk but just once, it'd be nice.

Yeah this NRG boost is pretty sweet for TMR farming, honestly. Haven't had to farm anything specifically in a long time but it'll be much better now when the time comes for something nice, like Excalibur II or whatever.

I'm sure you will, you can do it user. Sucks ass I don't have an Aileen to use his TMR with though, hell I even have the TMR already since I wanted it for his own use.

Did I win the Orlandeaubowl on this account? Also has a Bartz, WoL, and Luka.

I don't see what the big deal is. Can't I just summon Kirin to get the same effect?

Grab yourself a Catslut and Minfilia and you're set

That's a top tier roll, user. Do the event to get yourself a cat for a healer and boobfillia for support and you'll be set for a good long time.

It's high regen, which heals more. Either one will get rid of sap though, which is the only thing I can really imagine that it's good for. It would help a bit with HP=1 attack bosses that sap with another attack.

>Amelie event tomorrow

Are we ready?
Will it beat the Orlandu meta?

How viable is this qt in the long term? I kind of want to play BE but the only real reason is because she is qt af and I want her on my team but I know from hearing anons talk about her she sucks. But does she actually or is just just not a top tier meme? Can she work out decently?