/ammg/ - Anime Massive Multiplayer General

Please check the catalog first if the game you want to talk about has its own general. This place is only for Asian/anime massive multiplayer games that cannot sustain their own.

>Current Games
pastebin.com/6BdKz3qF
Got a game you want to add to the list? Link the OP then name the game and website/private server.

>General Database
mmobomb.com/games/anime
animemmorpgs.com/
freemmogamer.com/games/anime/

>AMMOG non-english servers
pastebin.com/uZyHtnDD

>Previous Thread
>>[redacted]

Not sure if an MMO is an AnimeMMO? Rule of thumb is if it's made in the east then it's an AnimeMMO but there are exceptions, i.e Revelation Online.

Other urls found in this thread:

mmorpg.com/bless/news/its-official-aeria-gamigo-exit-publishing-deal-1000044493
youtube.com/watch?v=N8xkkmSFwHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MGL-u4aH1pM
youtube.com/watch?v=ULG4W7XQQqM
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When is the new LaTale relaunch?

how do I join the Trickster guild? im installing right now

Can anyone tell me how I can play bless online?

Whisper PurifyEx or find No Drilling Allowed on the guild list

>we're back

I-I knew we'd be okay!
Lo.Li.D.F.O.!!
Lo.Li./amm*g/!!

Do not ever mention the unspeakable game ever again

>using that as the OP pic

All things considered, that seems like you're tempting fate.

let's just play Trickster and go back to how things always were

Drilling puts me to sleep, so no

June 28th

Are there any strong ranged classes in Kritika? I had fun with the melee on Berserker and Catspaw, but I want to try a ranged AoE classes if it exists

Ice and Warp mage

It's going to come here eventually.
It
is
inevitable
Nothing can stop it AHHHHHHHH

Oh neat, I thought there were none at all until we got the Fairy/Gunner girl. I'll check those out.

I wish you guys, luck, really I do, but the older general was hitting page 10 quite a bit even with its other activity - do you have the posts to keep it going?

read

It's ok. I'm a certified expert against the page 10 menace.

We'll find a way. Not like we have a choice. There's no discord or reddit group for us.

Is this really a thing?

Well, there is a discord, but it's even dedder than a general that is constantly bumping from page 10

So, should we use /ammg/ or /ammog/?
Also previous thread is

It is now!

what games are you guys playing? i have a weekend to kill

I was planning to play NosTale but they pushed the launch date to the 14th.

I think i'll get into tos again. I heard they got some big update recently.

avoid key words
ammg or amm*g is fine

You're two weeks late. It's bugged s fuck right now

>It's bugged
Elaborate

Any seafag want to play bns th together? There is an english patch and they skip few updates to catch up with other regions.

/ammong/

>monster drops are broken
>they give extra drops
>shut down servers for 48 hours
>still not fixed
>some players are locked out of their account because of the bugged items are still in their account
>not planning a rollback instead
ToS people are retarded.

the bot seems to target specifically mmog now so avoid using anything like ammog

I don't know if they can fixed it or not but two days ago after weekly maintenance
>wearing certain costume will crash the whole channel for everyone
>dpk is still bugged
>lodge bug that reset your account to level 1
>can't enter dungeon after queue

Owner of the >Current Games pastebin here.
If you want something added remember to link the OP so I can see it.

>not planning a rollback instead
Holy shit they are retarded.
Do they seriously get paid?

Yeah, I don't think you have to worry. The autist isn't going to spread to you guys, his beef is with the people who play That Game. He wants to kill all discussion about That Game, which is obviously not going to be brought up here.

that said, better play it safe and just use Ammg.

Roll is bad dude. Just look at wakfu

>dfo is so dead that I didn't even realize there was a gookstream tonight

Female Priest preparation event is confirmed for next week at least

Devilian although its a bit closer to an arpg than mmo

Anything asian and massive is fine imo

Read the OP.
>Rule of thumb is if it's made in the east then it's an AnimeMMO but there are exceptions, i.e Revelation Online.
Let's just stick to anime games.

Rename to ammg

Add lineage eternal and mu legends

Why did none of you listen? I warned you this would happen. All of this was preventable.

Those aren't anime games.

That has a key word, also BnS does have a general although it's mostly NA with some EU.

After what we've been through, I vote for Niche Anime Market General, aka /'Nam' general/
ammg is fine too

Half of it was because those faggots kept falseflagging, shitposting, and arguing that it belonged here

/oagg/ or /oag/ for Online Anime Games General might work too.

Onigiri online anyone?

doesn't CyberStep run that? it fits, but i heard they're so p2w they kill people with their games

Remember, Trickster 2x exp event on Saturday.
Only Base EXP though which sucks, I need to level my TM instead.

So Saturday is the best time to start playing? I'll mark my calendar

Saturday, June 10 – Sunday, June 11
Saturday, June 17 – Sunday, June 18
Saturday, June 24 – Sunday, June 26
All 2x EXP.

If you're still here, are either of these classes good in late-game PvE or PvP? Ice Mage looks fun, but I'd hate to pick a bad class again... all the rumblings I hear are for Eclair+Alice pet in PvP, and Ele Fairy in PvE.

Anyone going to play LaTale?

I never made it to endgame so I can't tell you.

cheer up user!

>tfw took the pill
I've made a terrible mistake.

I am and I think there's a few other anons that will too

What class do you want to make?

I'm probably going to focus on my Star Seeker this time.

I've heard that warp mage is god like in PvE, but i don't know about PvP tho.

Hmm... alright. I'll try it out as an alt, with the plan to switch to Assassin/Fairy/Eclair once they're out. Thanks!

what's a simple, fairly linear, combat-focused game where i can just mash buttons in a brawler-esque combat system to level cap?
i was thinking of trying out elsword

Literally DFO

Finally found an Alpaca mount for a cheap price.

That game is cancel, sadly

what's dfo like? and what classes are good for beginners? i've never heard of it before

How Project Gorgon as an mm? How long until it doesn't become free to play?

mmorpg.com/bless/news/its-official-aeria-gamigo-exit-publishing-deal-1000044493
I blame the Russians

Not an anime mmo.

Why do games come out in Russian before English, where they can be marketed in at least 5 different countries?

>tfw wasn't strong enough to save our PG or TSW bros
it's not fair...

>tfw this is the darkest timeline

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It's an online beat'em up. Not sure how else to describe it; you go around beating up tons of mooks until you reach a boss and then beat them up, too.

Class wise, all of them are pretty easy to get a handle on, so just go with whatever you find interesting.Some classes are in a better spot than other balance-wise, but that fluctuates drastically with each balance patch. Classes that were considered broken/OP last year are considered trash now and vice-versa. Due to the nature of endgame gearing, though, any class can end up one-shotting things; it's just a matter of how quickly they reach that point.

If you list some things you'd want in a class (anything from aesthetics to gameplay to dressup potential) I can give you some suggestions.

I was wondering the same. They did this with Blade and Soul too.

There might be hope. There might be another publisher that could take it and it not Aeria this time around.

Bless Online isn't an anime MMO. It doesn't belong here.

umm... well, im not into vanity

i like playing characters that have only a few buttons, but those buttons are super amazing, kill the room effortlessly, huge damage aoe, not necessarily ranged or fast, but with a big enough area or reach. it doesn't need fancy combos, only easy combos that i either do the same way every time or i can do in basically any order and it still works

>anime mmg
Does that mean we can't talk about ultima online or other similar old school mm games anymore?

Russian publishers are the quckest ones to claim the rights.

No

Then you'll have to wait for Kritika Online.

They aren't anime so No
We were given no other choice

Great now we got a new kind of shitposting thanks to unspeakable game posters ruining the old general and having to camouflage the new general now. Fuck all you unspeakable game posters. I told you not to use the old thread. Now we're all fucked.

What are you playing right now? Instead of asking for suggestions I'll just stick to one you your current MMOs, because I need a good timekiller.

That kind of posting was already a problem looong before the unspeakable faggots.

Not sure what to do, either do some achievements, try to get gold or level up.

Elementalist: youtube.com/watch?v=N8xkkmSFwHQ
Traditional-style mage. Tons of aoe and nukes, but you need to worry about positioning (you're made of glass) and cooldown management.

Vanguard: youtube.com/watch?v=MGL-u4aH1pM
Again, lots of aoe and nukes, shitty cooldowns. Not as glass as elementalist.

Avenger: youtube.com/watch?v=ULG4W7XQQqM
Rip and tear. Not as much of a worry about cooldowns, you'll almost always have either rip or tear available. Your big demon transform has a duration, though; and when it wears off you're not nearly as strong.

The wiki has trailers listed for every class if none of these catch your eye.

Actually isn't Launcher this kind of class? They have lots of heavy damage, huge AoE moves. In fact, I remember Liberation F.Launcher being the big thing for easy Anton access.

There's also Exorcist which is a long-ranged melee class or mid-ranged magic class depending on how you play it, either Spitfire (I prefer Female for the aerial grenades) and a couple of the mages.

Can't we just talk about any EMEMGEE while pretending the general is /ammg/ just for camouflage? I mean we can bend the thread a little since this is the only way to continue on the old general.

What happened last time when we "bended a little"?

refugees ate my dog

Can you just fuck off.

Of course I mean except the game that shall not be named. I'm talking about allowing other games like project gorgon or ultima online to be talked about.

>isn't Launcher this kind of class
It is, but all its aoes are lines, iirc. can be a real pain for vertical maps.

Phys. Exorcist has tons of aoe and big hits as well, but I'm not too familiar with it. Vanguard just seems like a better pexo.

M.Spit is a meme (not in a good way), and one of the only classes "good" at sustained damage now with everyone getting reworked for the burst meta. F.Spit is good now, from what I can gather, though.

Just slap an anime girl's face on your avatar

No.
Fuck off. Make your own thread.

No off-topic posts. No off-topic games.
Report and hide anyone trying to drag us back to hell.

What about Closers? Is it anime?

Yes, adding it to the pastebin now.