Ok, I'm living in NYC. I'm a broke college student and I cannot fucking stand the subway anymore...

Ok, I'm living in NYC. I'm a broke college student and I cannot fucking stand the subway anymore. I'm gonna get another job so I can get a motorcycle or a moped that is reliable but cheap as possible. I don't give a shit what I look like. I would do a car but mopeds and motorcycles are the only things you can park in this shithole. I don't have a motorcyclist drivers license, but I can get one if need be.

Other urls found in this thread:

urb-e.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

okay thanks for the blog update user

Get a crf250l or xt250 if you're a manlet. 70 mpg and crashing them (at least lowsides) is no biggie

MOPEDS SHOULD BE FUCKING BANNED IN NYC

YUROPOORS AND ASIAN SHITHOLES ONLY

Suck my ass. Mommy and daddy money fucks in Cadillac Escalates should be banned. at least mopeds don't take up less space

I am infact a manlet, thanks. However, waaaay too expensive. Sorry, I should have specified. I'm gonna have to go for used, but I'm looking for 800-2000 bucks.

MOPEDS SOUND LIKE ANGRY SWARMS OF BEES BUZZING IN YOUR CITY 24/7

GODDAMN CANCER, WAKE UP IN THE MORNING IN SOME YURO CITY AND HEAR NOTHING BUT BHZZZZZZZZRRRRRR

ALSO SHITHOUSE DRIVERS WITH NO CONCEPTION OF LANES, FUCKIN MOW EM ALL DOWN

SLOW RISE IN MOPEDS AROUND NYC, NEARLY ALL CHINK DELIVERY DRIVERS, KILL IT BEFORE IT SPREADS

Where are you living? I never hear them. I hear sirens and fucking beeping all day

make sure you get AT LEAST a japanese or taiwanese scooter. Kymco scoots are decent, but the money is much better off spent on an old, well-maintained honda/yamaha scooter if you can find it.

long term, you'll like yourself much better if you get an old dual-sport like user said above (plus, you can typically sell them for more than you bought it for, even years later.)

MANHATTAN

I DONT HEAR THEM AND I DONT WANT TO HEAR THEM

TRY ROME, YOU'LL HEAR NOTHING BUT THEM

BAN THE MOPEDS BEFORE ITS TOO LATE

>the city is noisy
WELL SHIT NIGGA

NIGGA THE CITY NOISY ENOUGH

MOPEDS ARE A GODDAM PLAGUE, DONT GIVE EM AN INCH

BAN THEM NOW THEY HAVE TO GO BACK

Tomos if it's legal in nyc, they're like $400-$600 and more than fast enough for around town. If you're willing to get a bike licence then a small ujm like a cb350 or cx500 would be a good option since you want to stay cheap.

Because traffic would be so much better if every single one of those mopeds were a car.

Wise user is wise. They aren't prevalent in my city as yet, and they all hide in shitty slow rush hour traffic so as to not be an object of derision.

And by some miracle the cyclists aren't raging faggots, either. A wizard must have cast a magic spell.

But it's literally inches away from making everybody want to start throwing cinderblocks.

TAKE THE DAMN TRAIN MOPED SHITTERS

ITS LESS ABOUT TRAFFIC THAN THE DISTINCT HIGH PITCHED LOW DISPLACEMENT SOUND OF POVERTY

BZZZZZHHRRRRRR ECHOING EVERYWHERE GONNA SOUND LIKE LIVING IN FUCKING BANGKOK

If I were you I would get an old ujm, fix it up and run it. Lots of motorcycles can be had for cheap and with some knowledge/effort can be fixed for cheap. I would get something within around the 500cc range if you might have to go on the freeway. If never going on the freeway smaller can work. I ran a scooter in a medium density city and it was fine. Motorcycles are so much more fun though.
Also beware of your shit getting stolen.

>TAKE THE DAMN TRAIN
>wanting to get raped and/or robbed
>what are cops? LOL

nope

A Kawasaki Vulcan should be something to consider. While not a moped its 30ish year run means they can be bought cheaply and parts are inexpensive.

Also, have you considered a dual sport bike?

No, havent thought about that, thanks

>brags about 70mpg
ill have you know the cub gets 200mpg

buy a car. fuck mopeds.
remember when its raining you have to get changed in and out of wet weather riding clothes dont have that problem in a car. you can buy small cars...

N E W Y O R K C I T Y

$1500 Ninja 250 and be done with it.

google bmc mini. original city car even a club in new yarrk

J E W M E X I C O S H I T Y

>car city
Buddy people commute by boat from the island just avoid the total nightmare that is having a car in NYC.

More like J E W A F R I C A S H I T T Y

>tfw niggers can't even take over the radio stations even though they've been there longer

MAN BILLIONAIRES TAKE THE TRAIN, AND ITS PLENTY SAFE EVEN WITHOUT A SECURITY DETAIL, SHORT OF A HELICOPTER ITS THE FASTEST WAY AROUND TOWN

IF YOU CANT HANDLE BEING NEAR PLEBS FOR A BIT IN ORDER TO SHOOT UNDER ALL THE SURFACE TRAFFIC THEN GO SIT IN THE BACK OF YOUR GRIDLOCKED BLACK CAR AND DICK AROUND WITH UR PHONE FOR AN EXTRA 2 HOURS

A TRAINHATING FANCYBOI LIKE YOU DEFINITELY WONT GET ON A MOPED AND INHALE FUMES CAKE YOURSELF WITH EXHAUST
COUNTING YOUR LUCK DAREDEVILLING BETWEEN LANES TILL SOME CAR OPENS HIS DOOR AND SENDS YOU AIRBONE OFF UR 100CC SCOOTY BZZZHHRRRRRRR

NEW YORK CITY?!

>there isn't even a line that goes from queens to bk
>there never will
nope, rather drive

>get a rope

>*straight through

>trusting the bloomburger jew

Besides, when those assholes stop repaving the cross-bronx and stop putting up new bathroom tiles at night when it's not a goddamn parking lot, that is one of the most underrated RALLY TIEM courses in existence.

Just laffin at the Jewed-up babbys who have to do that twice a day for jerbs.

>Even without a security detail
>Dude posted at every door
Yeah sure ok

SO GET A CAR AND GARAGE IT
MOPEDS ARE THE CANCER

GIULIANI AND BLOOMBERG RAN THE CITY LIKE HARDASSES, DEBLASIO IS THE BIG PUSSY SHITTING EVERYTHING UP

>YFW 3AM LAPTIMING FULL MANHATTAN LOOP
FDR IS FLAT OUT, WSHWY HAS THOSE FUCKING RED LIGHT CAMERAS

Ever take the Southern State at night? hoo boy
>/comfy/ old stone bridges too low for trucks
>no trucks allowed
>lanes are the size of your mom's tight pussy when I was fucking her in high school
>blind corners errywhere
>not much room for cops
>angry jew yorkers driving the fuck out of it

:D

YEAH THOSE BRIDGES ARE FUN LIKE ON THE BRONX RIVER PARKWAY TO WESTCHESTER

BUT THE LIE PAST ABOUT EXIT 30 IS THE BEST, ONCE YOU GET OUT OF THE QUEENS CLUSTERFUCK

LITERAL NEW YORK AUTOBAHN, DONE SOME ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS NUMBERS TOTAL DRAGSTRIP

nah m8 LIE is a long, boring clusterfuck of straight and people who can't drive. Even I-80 in Jersey where it's like 10 lanes wide and everybody's doing 30 under in a phalanx is better. It's like you turn your brain off and you hope it doesn't take too many hours off your life.

Fuck the LIE. Might as well just hump it down to the Sunrise by the time you're halfway through Nassau so at least the scenery is OK and the other drivers aren't as miserable as you are.

MAN ITS NOT COMMUTING THE LIE, ITS HITTING 200MPH ON THICK ASPHALT

THOUGH A KYSING EAST END COMMUTE WOULD DRIVE YOU TO WANT THE SPEED

SUNRISE GOES THROUGH TOWNS WITH RED LIGHTS SHITSUCKS

>itt
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yeah that's why you get on the sunrise after the lights. After that it's smooth cruising. Turn on the eurobeat and chilllax and be glad you don't have to use the montalk and deal with all those ugly old slags playing pretendo-rich.

Or you could be a sensible person and get out of the NY hellhole to a place where you can live a nice life at a reasonable cost and also have roads to carve up and actually enjoy the fact that you bought a car worth driving in peace and quiet.

Sunrise and the LIE both suck, fuck this island

>Or you could be a sensible person and get out of the NY hellhole
the dream...

FUCK THAT, NEUW YAAAWK

BEST CARVING I'VE FOUND IS NOYAC ROAD, WAY THE HELL OUT EAST THOUGH, HAMPTONS

BUT NOT ENOUGH STRAIGHTS FOR TOP SPEEDS, LATE NIGHT LIE STILL HAS ITS PURPOSE

The Taconic could be such a winner if NYS wasn't retarded, the boosted the limit to 70 or 80 and didn't pay cops to make it speed ticket ally.

All the folks who want to get somewhere quick use a different route. Let it be for a lovely bit of almost-new-england beauty and enjoying the motorways.

Also very disappointed at lack of 9/11 towers.

THE SKYLINE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME

nevar forgetti

IF YOU TAKE ROUTE 9 UP FROM THE CITY ALONG THE HUDSON THERE ARE SOME SICK MOUNTAIN STRETCHES

NEW WTC CANT COMPETE

This all caps faggot must be one of those abdullahbullah goat fuckers I see doing 95 MPH through that construction zone on the Belt every Friday night

>advocates subway use
>no one ever points out how horrible riding the train is for your hearing
>deaf-as-a-post posting intensifies
i'd rather get a loud as shit motorcycle or go deaf listening to eurobeat
also, a car or bike ride won't have to smell of hobo piss and hot summer garbage

Just get some earbuds and make sure half the traincar can hear it, too. You'll never go deaf again.

A GOATFUCKER WOULD DO 600 INTO A BUILDING

>THE BELT
>ANYWHERE WORTH GOING
KEK

>turn up the eurobeat
>suddenly, mutha fuggin mariachis out of nowhere
>hundreds of them

just fuck my shit up, homes

It's time for you to get a guitar and challenge them to an Al Dimeola match. You have to put those salsaniggers in their place.

anyone in east queens/west nassau?

what's with all the noise at night, off the LIE?
are people really speeding there? aren't there a lot of cops/cameras?

Take the train and get a fold up
urb-e.com/

Seriously how the fuck are you supposed to use a big ass quad cab truck in NYC? I have enough trouble in my small town with the tiny ass fucking roads and people parked on both sides too far out. I don't see how you can drive one in the city especially with parking and asshole drivers

You watch too much jav train videos

When was the last time you saw a "truck" in nyc?
i have never seen one ever.

I've only ever been there twice so I'm not sure. I live in NY but I try to steer clear of big cities if at all possible

kill yourself

fuck off faggot

>You watch too much jav train videos
BITCH
IM FROM NEW YORK
I SEEN IT ALL

LIKEWISE

SUP BOOOOOIS
JUST THOUGHT ID TEXT Veeky Forums TO LET ALL YOU POOR FAGGOTS KNOW IM EATING MY BAGEL W/ LOX OUT ON MONTAULK POINT AFTER FUCKING MY WEEKEND BITCH ALL NIGHT

WE'RE GOING TO GO LOOK AT SOME DUMB LIGHTHOUSE OR WHATEVER AND THEN BACK TO FUCKING HER FOR THE REST OF THE DAY

I ALREADY HAVE A BAG OF MOLLY FOR ME AND WHAT SHE DOESN'T KNOW IS I HAVE A BAG OF LYME DISEASE DEER TICKS FOR HER DUMB BITCH DESERVES IT

what the fuck you learn how to drive

if you can drive a box truck without issues in a inner city what makes a quad cab 3/4 ton diesel pickup any bigger if anything its way easier

she's a jew, huh?
a jew's good

get the fuck out of NY
transfer to a school in a non-shit place

>tiny roads
>enough room for people to park on both sides
fucking merryfats a runway wouldn't be wide enough to take their fat arses