Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vgk-lA12FBk
youtube.com/watch?v=jXzvkuII1kk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

delete this thread

Azura is shit

I love Faye!

>tfw you fucked up and bought the useless default skills on your -def +res lucina
>tfw you can make her into a healslut (male) now that you got a second chance, and with a better nature to boot

Rukina~~

In the end, I never got my wife.

But it did let me create the perfect cucking machine with which to unleash my frustration upon the world.

cuck

Azura a best

I'm going to train the 4* masked lucina to lvl 40, make her learn skills, then feed her to the lvl 5*.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how bad of an idea is this?

Fought a dude in arena who apparently really likes his Clarine.

If you're doing that, might as well promote to 5* before merging.

Wait so there's no difference between regular Lucina and mask Lucina?

Regular Lucina can be things that aren't neutral, which can make her better or worse.

>hair is blatantly cut

booooooooooo

Have you thanked god for your Nino today yet?

Masked is just neutral Lucina with no skills. It's fine, just sucks we don't get Aether.

>It Came from the Arena
How low are your sessions?

Nino toes!

Promote right away in Echoes right?

>-Spd

At least I can slap Gronnblade on someone without feeling guilty.

Can I save my -ATK +SPD Kagero with the +1 ATK seal? It not like she'll be attacking armoreds.

That's a nice bride you god there.
It would be a shame if somebody... tipped her scales

>Thanking God for this useless trash

I've killed like 4 Ninos already for draw back. Kept one 4* for future quests and such.

Thank you Elimine!

You mean as far as points I get per round? I'm lugging around bridal deadweight so they're lowballing me a lot, but this guy's team was a fairly generous 690.

>All the female classes in Echoes promote later than the male classes.

What up with this sexism?

>+Atk/-Def
I've been doing that since forever

Because waifufags

Generally yes. All mercenaries get promoted asap. Others with good growths like Mathilda, Dyute, and Conrad(?) might appreciate the extra levels. If you have villager DLC, then disregard that and promote everyone early.

Got the 4* marth first day. Feels good man, hardcore grinding and with some luck I'll be able to reach 5* and the big seal. If I can manage 4500 to 5000 a day, I think I can make it.

>thought my Effie had a bunch of sp
>give her hone armor
>she actually has 45 sp and is level 40
>i need 300

Exchanging badges for stamina pots when

>Faye is the only character on Alm's side who can learn rescue
>the only other character in the game who learns it at all is fucking Atlas

I just wanted to make her a peg, god damn it.

Second unit I got to 2000HM. Wrys was the first. Tower with healers desu

Well, Priestess is much better than Sage and all of them don't have third tiers.

Just make her a peg. She's pretty good as one.

I did on the first playthrough and she was hot shit by the middlegame. Cleric is infinitely superior, Rescue and Physic on Alm's side is very appreciated.

catposters or dogposters?

Sluuuuuuurp

dogposter reporting in

>Priestess is much better than Sage
>implying
Sages get a skill that boosts hit rate and they also retain the ability to counter with magic instead of a shitty physical sword attack that does no damage aside from the Priestess you put the Ladyblade on.

youtube.com/watch?v=vgk-lA12FBk

>cat posters

>belts hugging those meaty thighs

catposter here

DUCKPOSTERS

cat

I like Hana

Neither. All shall fall under the weight of mightey Hamsterposters

bark bark

>no damage

Mae could use a sword better than my actual sword users.

Gotta say. My +Atk Caeda isn't too bad. Along with making Subaki even more unkillable, her high speed let's her double 90% of the enemies in lunatic tempest battles and can one-round almost anything that isn't a blue. Even Hectors aren't an issue as she's sturdy enough to take a hit from him. Also a great mage killer

I wish there wasn't a speed score so I could relish this situation more

Leave catposters

The problem with sages is that Boey and Luthier are garbage while Mae and Delthea shit on everything.

yeah 41 isnt too bad really for atk

>and can one-round almost anything that isn't a blue.
>41atk
kek. I love Caeda, but she's just bad. Props on you faggots using characters you like that are also shit.

She's still hitting Def when she could be hitting Res though, effectively reducing her damage. Enemies usually have decent to high Def and shit Res in Echoes, so it's a downgrade.

no u

Wait, you guys still playing Fire Emblem Heroes and not Fir Emblem Hereos?

The reward tiers looked pretty overwhelming at first but after the first day 50k in two weeks definitely seems doable. I got the 4* Marth today too. Didn't even use a stamina potion yet. Then again it might get tight if you want to aim for the GHB rerun too and potentially anything else we might get in the two weeks.

If only you had a Wo Dao to give her.

So you only need to have the bonus unit in your team once, right? IE: You use a team with lucina but she dies, you can just use whoever after that correct?

I tried convincing myself that my +ATK Severa is good too, but that 41 attack is just hopelessly terrible. Why did only Hana get to escape the armorslayers-mean-shit-stats curse?

Wish this wasn't unplayable crap

At least those fuckers know her name is Wendy and not Gwendolyn

>not using Nano with GreenSword+

Depends on the enemy, really. The bigger problem with the swords is no range, otherwise I'd let her smash more faces in.

the rare duckposter quack quack

>tfw no punished jagen

>that grip on the lance

poor little verinica 7

Just keep rolling man, there's only so many units!

youtube.com/watch?v=jXzvkuII1kk

uh oh /feg/ the dog and catposters are at it again, you can choose to ally with one (1) side and fight the other, but if you reject joining either, you'll have to take on both

what do you do?

Why did Hana even get an Armorslayer? That's a Nohr weapon.

Either way, having Hana makes me a bit sad. Happy because she's fun to use, but it makes the free Lucina less exciting since she won't be as strong.

Me on the top left

Me on the bottom left

macacoposter

It's ok, Lucina is cuter.

Rally defectors and AWOLs and form the duckposter faction

>Not making Atlas a mage
#Ghaststrats my dude

>the fucking braces
/int/ please go.

there may not be many dogposters, but we are stronger than the pussyposter shitstorm that is trying to engulf our precious /feg/

hotdogging Julia's thicc ass!

FE Switch cast revealed??

>le thicc meme

Should I forgo equipping a +HP / -Res Bridelia with Brave Bow+? And is it still worth equipping her with Life and Death, Desperation, and Threaten Spd?

Do you think she would notice if I slid it up and down?

I just released 5month old semen, I hope you're happy.
Please reply with jokes on how semen isn't static, etc.

join the battle in smash

She's not -attack or speed so if you want to use her to the best of her ability just stick with the standard brave bow set.

kys

did it come out as like a paste? or a jelly?

Is there any way to play Thracia with the new menu translation and the old English patch that translates the story at the same time?

>accidentally lose half my units because I forgot about the dancer in the first round
>Michalis and Bride Lyn carry me through 6 straight rounds to Veronica

What a team

>5 months
how