Your favorite car manufacturer now offers more crossovers/suvs for sale than cars

>your favorite car manufacturer now offers more crossovers/suvs for sale than cars

Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

audiusa.com/models
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>3 hatchbacks
>1 sedan
>3 wagons
>2 mini vans
>1 work van

>3 crossovers/suvs

well that was easy

Ferrari.
That was beyond easy.

>3 crossovers
>2 hatches
>2 sedans
>1 wagon
>1 roadster

Cutting it a little close there lad...

>10 vs. 3 is a close call

...did you skip math at school?

3 sedans, Mazda 2 , 3 and 6. And an mpv (Mazda 5) and pickup truck (Mazda BT-50)

did you count the samsung cars in sedans ?

>mitsubishi
fucking end me

Ford does it
Chevy's almost at that point

>1 wagon

You're double counting the 6 m8. And the 3 as well, for that matter. In the US they sell 3 cars and 3 SUVs.

I was counting the vans. They aren't crossovers like OP wanted, but they're boring appliance vehicles.

Ford has more cars than they do crossovers you retard.

>counting every single one sold around the world
I'd be here for a while, just went with the ones sold in my country and it's already enough.
But now that you mention it, I forgot 2 work vans in its own category

>0 crossovers

>crossovers: Macan, Cayenne
>liftback sedans: Panamera
>wagons: Panamera Sport Turismo
>sports coupes: 718 Cayman, 911
>roadsters: 718 Boxster, 911
2 crossovers, 6 cars.

*3 cars

>YFW THE ONLY REAL PORSCHEUUUH REMAINS THE 911

>PORSCHE 4 DOORS
>PORSCHE SUVS
FUCKIN SOCCERMOMS SHITTING UP THE BRAND I SWEAR 2 GOD

but user, that's an estate

crossovers are lifted hatchbacks or stations, that IS a crossover.

Yup, the 911 is only true Porsche. The rest only exist so Porsche can keep making the 911.

That's why I bought a 911.

Not even close, fuckstick.

audiusa.com/models

tfw benz will still make ultimate sleeper aka r class amg

>A Koenigsegg SUV. Can you imagine? Company boss Christian von Koenigsegg can technically imagine it, though if the idea of such a ‘wild’ SUV delights you, better look away now.

>Speaking to TopGear.com at the Geneva Motor Show, he noted that while it was possible to turn his supercar chassis into one that could accommodate an SUV, he’d rather, um, not.

>“To make our carbon chassis into an SUV, you’d have to stretch that chassis,” he told us. “You’d keep the front and rear ends as they are, go more extreme on the thickness of the honeycomb, you’d put a carbon cage structure up top… technically I don’t see a big issue with it.

>“It’d be a pretty wild SUV because you’d have a big tunnel in the centre, huge sills, bucket seats. I think it could be a thing the market could accept. But I’m just not a fan of SUVs. To me they are fundamentally flawed. Sure we could sell them, but I don’t want to,” he added.

Forgot the Ford GT so theyre tied

Holy fuck based

>he noted that while it was possible to turn his supercar chassis into one that could accommodate an SUV, he’d rather, um, not.

YEAH, COULD YOU UMMMM NOT?

>$47k for a base model SUV

WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THIS SHIT?

Normies are fucking retarded and are driving the prices of SUVs and trucks up like crazy right now. You can load a Suburban up to 90k. Not even an Escalade, a fucking Suburban. A fucking white trash soccer mom appliance.

Volvo

>2 SUVs
>3 sedans
>4 wagons

Well damn, no wonder i've been hearing a lot about the scarcity of SUV sales.

SUVs

3. And your double-counting the cars. 3 cars and 3 SUVS. Where are you getting a 4th car?

>3 Crossovers
XV
Outback
Forester
>1 Coupe
BRZ
>3 Sedans
Impreza
Legacy
WRX
>1 Wagon
Levorg
>1 Hatch
Impreza

My favourite car manufacturer doesn't even make it's own cars anymore.

i can live in the past.

do not insult the god machine AMC Eagle like that

The XV is just an impreza hatch with a lift kit and body cladding.

Same relation between the Outback and the Legacy, at least it was until they stopped making Legacy wagons. They are still differentiated.

Lotus

*blocks your path*