/pg/ - Persona General

Previous:Futaba Friday Edition

NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o3cD5CA4LAs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is Persona 5 the most Persona game ever made?

This Valentine's Day event confirms that Ayane is best girl.

what do you think you're doing nigger

For a match Maid in Heaven!
For JUSTICE!

Hey, it's Friday somewhere, user.

>crit Anubis
>win
>don't crit Anubis
>lose

zzzzzz
Great encounter design.

the other thread is perfectly fine
we don't need two dead /pg/s

git gud

Perfect women aren't born, they're built.

can you be gay in this game?

You're right, grinding on underpowered enemies until I can beat other enemies is a much more cerebral experience.

I actually roleplayed my Joker as very gay. How theatrical the Phantom Thieves and Joker are played into his homosexuality very well. Unfortunately none of the boys reciprocate.

I never had to grind in the entire game, besides a bit at the very end to get cash to make some cool personas for the final boss.

This game has a fair amount of RNG, but the combat system is simple and punchy so I still enjoy it. Anubis is a total fag but you can cast forget or something on him to buy you some more time. He has no weaknesses but he takes pretty big damage from normal physical nukes etc.

I usually just had Ann put him to sleep to skip his turns.

>Ann

I hope you can show yourself out

Suck my cock, dude

>tfw trying to find the origin of the "Joker is Takashi Kido" meme
>go back to pre-Japn release
>people didn't think Atlus would let you explicitly date older women

Oh boy, how wrong /pg/ was last year...

P4 brotag fucked that nurse didn't he?

It was heavily implied, but that's about it, and even then, it's possible to NOT bang the slutty nurse.

>mfw that stupid social link start off as one of the best and end up the most disappointing one

What the fuck were they thinking

>one hour getting reaper to get hopes up and start playing Reach Out to the Truth
>one mistake
>one turn late on refreshing debilitate
>dead
Living is agony.

Kawaclaimed

Patrician tastes

>you will never lay your head in her lap and look up at her cute face

why live?

We / ksg/ now

we /dgg/ now

dead game general

You mean
comfy game general

Dude...

If you use Magical Ointlent/Makarakarn he'll loop Concentration->Megidolaon instead of fucking you up with elemental abilities and hitting people's weaknesses.
Also if you let him ambush you he'll only get 1 action per turn as long as you're surrounded plus you also get to use Thermopylae throughout the fight.

>Ointlent

>If you use Magical Ointlent/Makarakarn he'll loop Concentration->Megidolaon
Figured this out on my own -- just fucking realized that I swapped out the wrong person: it was Yusuke I put the ointment on, not Ryuji, holy shit. God damn it.

Least I realized this time that I can actually use Joker's down shot to get a baton pass. Maybe next try.

>ambush tech
That could be massively useful, but will also prevent baton passes. Thanks anyway.

This girl died for your sins. Say something nice to her.

If you crit him while surrounded he will switch to normal mode and have 2 actions per turn.
You just have to slowly chip away at his hp the first few times you gank him.
Then you get to lvl 80-ish and just blow him the fuck out.

>tfw reading back to the days when /pg/'s only knowledge of P5 was datamining and a stream
>just got past pancakes
>when told that Shido's goals are political power, one user jokes "what is he, Armstrong?"

God damn, some of these guys can fucking call it.

>there was a time where Mishima was considered a husbando

God damn, times have changed.

Do you mean down? Or is it actually possible to crit the reaper? I assumed he followed boss rules . . .

It IS impossible to crit bosses, right?

Yeah that. If you down something that ambushed you you switch to normal mode instead. I don't remember if you need to baton pass or all out, but it happens.
However with ointment up and using the surrounded mode you get incredible leeway as he'll blow a turn on concentrate before dealing any damage to the party. When my imouto did that at level like 60 or so, basically right after she bought Trumpeter, he did maybe 180 damage per Megidolaon so she just had Makoto spam mediarama the first time. Thermopylae and Debilitate provide a lot of protection. Also round or two of magatama spam speeds it up a lot.

Holy shit /pg/ is so dead

Did something happen? Or is it just nighttime comfiness

I kept posting about my adventures to pre-English release /pg/, but nobody was responding, so I started reading shitty fanfiction with slightly less shitty LPs in the background.

>Fuukafags killed /pg/

If you want to blame any group for killing /pg/, it's the people who constantly bitch about the content others choose to post.

Like you. So fuck off.

t. mad fuukafag

user, that was less "bitching about content" and more "general taking the piss".

Or maybe he's just being a cunt.

I don't even like Fuuka man. I romanced Yukari in P3.

JokerxRyujixMakotoxMishima are Poly!

>Joker hanging with the boys and his girlfriend on the way to school

...sure, why not

Maybe you should look up the definition of poly on urban dictionary

I know exactly what you meant, user, but any reality in which Mishima is having sex is one that can't be allowed to exist.

>His girlfriend
>The way she's holding Ryuji's hand

>you
I was obviously not the one user who posted that pic.

>any reality in which Mishima is having sex is one that can't be allowed to exist
This we can agree on. Mishima will just have to fap in the corner.

Obviously Yaldy is fucking with cognition again. BRB, Hassou Tobi Time.

Never post art this shit again.

yeah sure, no prob man.

Isis. Set it as your Persona in the menu, then turn Persona Memory OFF, so you automatically switch back to the menu-set Persona at the end of a fight.

>Ryuji's shirt
Unsure if I hate this or not.

Why is /pg/ posting in two threads?

>Told not to post shit art
>Posts shittier art
Well played.

I wasn't aware that it was? Which thread is more active? Everyone should migrate to that one.

It was posted 12 minutes before this one

Because OP was a fucking idiot who didn't notice the other one, and nobody linked it in the previous thread.

It was linked in the previous thread 179212165

Okay, everyone else here should migrate to that thread

If by that you mean using tropes and cliches from their previous games while minimizing risks and any originality whatsoever to maximize profit then yes. Persona 5 is hollow, the actual thieves are the devs.

mudo

What were your feelings and thoughts when the credits rolled and this played?

youtube.com/watch?v=o3cD5CA4LAs

This is it? Really?
Lacked all the emotional impact 3 had, it was just a cheap 4-like "I must go, my people need me" ending.

Is there any other way the reaper spams Concentrate->Megidolaon? I attacked him and he started spamming that from the start, and I didn't do a single thing.

I'm in a hurry so I'll just post a Fuuka and wish you a good day

頑張ります!

Guys it turns out Arcsys isn't making P5A, they decided to make a DBA game instead

"""""""""""""""""""women"""""""""""""""""""""""""

>CU mom

I wanna brighten Sadayo's day!

Ryuji is thirsty as fuck

>women

Why did Sailor Uranus die her hair blue? Did Neptune say she liked it?

Be advised: we are about to experience contact.

Futaba a Cute-aba

Me too brother, me too.

c-cute

And I got that bandana hanging that means I'm like a bandit
Like-like a bandit-bandit

Phantom Thieves branded Band-Aids should have been called Band-it's

Go back to bed, Nyx

>not just having a full mini-bar stocked in her forehead

Fuck that, Phantom canonically can produce any item by snapping his fingers.

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

Joker is from the Bone Zone

Then where is Chad from?

>break off stone nipple
>stick it in a toaster
>activate door avatar
i just want them to have robot babies the way god intended

That's neither a name nor a thing. It's from nowhere. It returns to nowhere.

>he doesn't acknowledge Chad Thundercock

Africa, look at a map some time dude.

Now this is advice I can get behind

i wish i had friends