ITT: fuck you I liked it

ITT: fuck you I liked it

Might of had a shitty transmission, but god damn I loved the Lightning.

the trasmissions were bulletproof

just slow and a little jerky.

IT'S A NICE CAR

newedge mustangs

Imagine if these would have been RWD manuals.
just imagine for a moment all the drift wannabe fuck bois driving PT Cruisers

fuck you, i like the bangle butts.

stance and the Lexus too

Fuck you I love mine. I go to car meets and end up BTFOing the Subarufags and honduhfags on the dyno and the strip.

I wish they still made them.

More fun than it seems before you drive it and not as ridiculously hard to maintain as everyone says

All of the Jeep, without the HURRR DURR BEEP BEEP IMMA JEEP.

Gonna be quite honest. You can hate on the guy's welding skills, but the end product looks amazing and I have no clue why people hate on it. All of the RWB Porsche's look like some car a Mid Night member would drive let alone the fact he's just imitating the 1970's crazy ass 2.1 RSR Turbo.

I have always been curious of Boxsters. Are they really just overpriced MX5's?

N-No bully pls

turbo plus manual it cant be that bad
I guess its a poorman srt-4

why though

It's a good SUV.

I personally don't think so. The mid engine configuration really does keep it incredibly neutral.
Besides, overpriced is a relative term... You're paying between 5-10k for a porsche with 250 horsepower. I couldn't find a miata for less than that around where I live, so I pulled the trigger.
The engine note is also just plain fantastic. Plus bitches like the badge.

can you give more info on your turbo pt loser

Ask Linda in accounting.

It'd probably be a lot better with a T56 swap.

I really like this.

I'm with ya
No, it's the fatter SRT-4 that can haul a 50" TV and tow a motorcycle while embarrassing tunerfags
Yeah, you'll see it outside your mom's house about 4 days a week

turbo chryslers are tuning cars and the neon is faster and has more power.

>It's a good mini van with a bed.

It's the same fucking engine with a different intake manifold due to space limitations, if you had a pt gt and a srt4 line up with the same amount of power of course the neon will win, it's lighter by 300lbs
Its a five door hatch with a Getrag 5 speed, which is better than the srt4's T-850 btw, and the EDT engine, it's a fucking sleeper
>Turbo Chrysler's are tuners
They're never mentioned in the same breath

Exactly.

I don't care what anyone says these were cool.

not sure who would knock you, it's basically a slightly softer elise with torque.if they sold it here, it'd probably own a turbo speedster instead of a 2zz spyder.

>nigger wheels

Those are OEM.

I can smell this image

These will never not be cool to me.

345hp/389tq, stage 3 Mopar parts everywhere with a custom tune and upgraded injectors and fuel pump. 3" catback exhaust. 5-speed Getrag manual trans, Koenig wheels, and it's fully loaded. I loves it.

Such a sleeper.

Yep. I can beat most tunerfag vapelords without breaking a sweat.

This.

I hate to admit it, but these cars have saved my ass a few times. They're more reliable than you'd think and they are actually pretty comfortable. Pretty much all of my friends had this car at one point or another, and it was pretty fun to cruise around and look for trouble.

its literally a fedora with wheels.

5 speed manual, 4cyl, 120hp brand new, bench seats

i wish mine wasnt fucked, payed $1200 to get it fixed and have the issue get worse out the door

>bUt MuH gEn 2 tUrBo AwD!!11!!1

Honestly I like the body style of the third gen the best.

All they had to do was give it the EVO all wheel drive, keep it a V6, and they could have created one of the greatest tuner cars of a generation. They could have turbo charged it and made it a VR4 eclipse. Mitsubishi truly is incompetent.

Except old people bought it

If it had a turbo and AWD, it could've been faster than the STI and not cost much more. It could've replaced the Evo rather than letting their only performance sports car die.

>had a shitty transmission
simply not true the 4r100's and 4r70w are pretty stout and reliable. sure not the best for a race truck, but compared to the shit 4l60e chevy had out at the time these trans where way better.

I live in South America where Chrysler cars aren't very common, and in a bizarre turn of events I saw TWO PT Cruisers in less than 200m, that's it in my sleepy middle-upper class residential neighborhood. I can't deny they're ugly cars but somehow they're special enough to make me turn my head around if I see one.

So true... Everyone hates on the 3G and 4G just because the 2G had that rare spec that's so stupidly hard to find that it might as well not even exist anymore. Plus the FWD GT V6 Eclipses of the third and fourth gen are still really good in that class of FWD sports cars. They can beat Tiburons, Celicas, and Civic Si's of that era. Then you think about how the GSX only made 210 HP and the 3G Eclipse GT made 200 (The GTS made 205 so it's even closer but that's basically no difference and I'm going off how the GT feels because that's what I own) and was 200 pounds lighter thanks to FWD even though the engine is larger and heavier, so it's definitely faster in some circumstances so they aren't even bad cars. Hell, the 4G I'm pretty sure got 260 HP in the GT trim, but it was a bit heavier. People wouldn't have minded if it wasn't called "Eclipse"

My first car, can confirm

eh I think the hhr looked better. just had a cheap interior

I want the Isuzu version more. With the Lotus suspension and Tarbo.

I don't know. I got it as a gift and disliked it.
Then it started growing on me.
Now I'm contemplating spending like 3k on rebuilding the engine, new turbo, chip tune, nozzles, intercooler, coilovers etc.
Ignore my weird legs in the pic

I really want the RWD V8 version, unfortunately I think the MG ZT model was the only one that had a manual with the V8

The engine is so underpowered that the horsepower is measured on how many people are in the car.

>5 people
>want to turn AC on
>0-60 isn't anymore possible

They really were excellent cars, very, very comfy. If only the V8 version weren't so rare.

Heh, thats true. i had the 60HP version, but it was a nice first car till the rust fucked it up.

but there"s also the HGT with 131 HP, 1.8L 16V,
should be kinda fun to drive such a little shitbox with such a engine.

>might of

AAAAaaaah

the Gt is the way to go if you want a punto, mine is currently at 240hp with dirt cheap parts

Jesus Christ is there a board on this site not entangled in /pol/'s retarded SEKRIT CLUB bullshit?

that's the 176 tho Greecebro

>tfw no 550kg ute kei car

mk2 supra is best supra

fuk your mk4 and mk3

you remember i am from Greece?? :) i havent posted here for months..

check this out, i got a new and bigger turbo

>/pol/'s
sekrit club mentality was around long before /pol/ was even /new/

FUUUUUUCC

>tfw N/A 1.4
feels slow, man.
at least until you reach 4k rpm lmao. the only new thing I got was a clutch, feels good now

how are the internals holding up?

Kei trucks are cool, no idea why the West hasn't picked them up.

because they are shit

i got forged pistons, everything runs great the last four years of abuse. I was running the 2554 at 1.7 bar and now the 2860 at 1.6 bar and 1.8 over..no issues so far. I was at 220hp and 30kg of torque with the 2554, i havent dynoed it yet with the 2860, but i guess it is more than 230-240

They are practical, sure they aren't fantastic but for tradies that only need to carry around a few drills and haul shit occasionally they don't need some huge oversized ute, plus they don't need to fuck around parking in the city, just in a normal parking space.

>250 hp punto
well i can bet its fun to annoy the porsches with it lel

>only need to carry around a few drills and haul shit occasionally
so basically a normal car?

Same here.

I'd have never bought one (GM family here) but I thought it was neato, kinda like an S-10 Avalanche.