Someone just broke my window at my own home while I was inside, Veeky Forums. I'm mad

Someone just broke my window at my own home while I was inside, Veeky Forums. I'm mad.

you are probably a piece of shit and had it coming

>drives a chubby
>gets upset when mexicans try to steals his shit

LOL
O
L

Are you white? This will determine my level of sympathy for you

I am white. I live in the back of a nice rural neighborhood.
I don't hurt anyone and I'm kind of a shut-in so no one would have it out for me.
They didn't even steal anything.

>They didn't even steal anything.
they where sending a message, they want your trugg man

it was probably a bear
bears love v8's

Sometimes people break into trucks looking for guns. I bet that's what it was about if they didn't take your radio or the truck itself. Did they fuck with the ignition wires under the steering wheel at all?

No. I do have an NRA sticker on the back though if that makes a difference.

politically charged stickers are just asking for trouble, user. NRA stickers can rile the plebs pretty hard

I understand that, but who would bother coming all the way back here, look at my tiny NRA sticker, and then decide to break my window because of it?

Id keep your eye out for non-residents, breaking your window might not have been their intent when they came by, but those animals tend to make short sighted decisions.

>oh look it's another "user lives in a shit neighborhood" edition.

>white people
maybe if you weren't fertilizing america with racism these things wouldn't happen honey

kids probably did it
make them pay for it

>implying black people aren't 10x more racist than the average white person

>this delusional of reality

Probably just some bored dickhead teenagers.

do you live in a liberal town and have a trump or NRA or support our police sticker on your truck? If yes to any of these, there you go.

I had niggers break into my dad's pick up at night in our gated, 100% white community. He didn't take a single fucking thing. Had the deposit from the night before from the store, his iPod classic, etc.

This was quite some time ago. Apparently they were doing quick smash and searches for firearms. Maybe they were doing that.

>political sticker on your car
here's where you messed up bad user. I key up cars with Hillary or NPR or coexist stickers on them.

>This window will close in 3...2...1..

Maybe if niggers would stop acting like niggers, people wouldn't complain about them acting like niggers.

Gr3. Racism is against the rules.

back to your cesspit

>easy access to woods not far away
>measily wooden planks that are easy to jump over
Yeah they were looking for guns

This is why you CC and never have a "truck gun"

>people itt aluding to it being because political stickers
buy more stickers
an obnoxious amount of stickers
then get a ladder and hide on your roof with a gun.

The official response of some who has been eternally BTFO. Can't refute what person said so have to chicken out and pull the back to pol meme.

>own home
Looks like you are poorfag renter to me. I don't see any house.

I live in a 95%+ white upper middle class neighborhood and I purchased this house about 18 years ago. Never had anything like this happen to me or anyone around me before.

And if I had to guess, if it's anything to do with political shit, this is probably why

yep, I use brake fluid on Trump's poorly educated

>a nice rural neighborhood

apparently not

>he doesn't own a gun
>he doesn't have CCTV on HIS property

kek

You deserve to get your shit stolen by a nigger or shot

I do own multiple guns?

>he doesn't own a gun

this is what every dipshit with an inner chuck norris spouts

unless you're watching your truck 24 hours a day all you can do is shoot into the air in anger after the fact

>he doesn't have a skinheaded brother that will wake up at a moments notice to bust down your bedroom door while you're fucking your girl to yell at you that your truck is getting broken into by niggers

Wow user

put up more confederate flags and put a camera up. post results to the internet

>tfw I am the family nazi
WHY WONT THEY COME WITH ME TO OKTOBERFEST REEEEEEEEE

Luckily for you there's probably like 15 of those in your local junkyard so you can get a new window cheap.

>nice
>rural
Pick one.

What's the alternative? Urban? Are you implying that that's any better?

AHAHA YOU FUCKING FAGGOT HOLY SHIT TOP KEK

>living in a rural area
>in a fucking town

why bother at all if you don't own at least 10 acres.

well there's you problem you probably triggered some california refugee faggot, or some straight up libtard pussie

>be a racist piece of shit
>wonder why people don't like you

I don't live a town.

found the cum guzzling SJW.

It's racist to have the flag of my state on my vehicle?

>being a vindictive piece of shit that will damage stranger's property because it has a symbol you don't like on it
>wonder why people don't like you

the joy of living in the leftist bubble is fake "nazis" and statues are your only worry. the rest of us know true evil

>acting morally superior when you're a piece of trash

trumpkins pls

Stupid fucking nigger

>pot calling the kettle black

They were just playing the base ball.
YOU'RE FUCKING KILLING ME SMALLS!

Bait, but thus far non-whites are far more racist than almost any white I've interacted with.

t. Subhuman Filipino

You know they make very cheap CCTV systems that come with free apps. You can set which part of the camera you like for motion then turn on alerts. Then you get an alert to your phone anytime there is motion detected on or around your car.

All of this and a 4 channel DVR for under 300 dollars you jew fuck

both of you are the worst type of shitstain

Don't need to fuck with the wires on an old chevy. Used to start our Silverado by turning the ignition with a screwdriver...

I forgot to mention that the driverside door was unlocked anyways. Whoever did this was a total moron.

Holy shit lmao, fucking degenerates

yeah it is, racist.

is exactly why people don't like you

gr3. racism is against the rules
>confirmation bias and anecdotal evidence
wow. retard alert

I am not

>racism is against the rules
Then why do YOUR posts get deleted, nigger?

because butthurt racists report my posts

There still has to be a mod that agrees your post breaks the rules for it to get deleted.

Yeah but I've called you a nigger 50+ times now and your posts are the ones who get deleted. I guess the real rules say racism is fine and niggers like you aren't welcome.

and after the 40th bird sets it off you start ignoring the shit while you continue jerking off your gun

Why the fuck would anyone want to live in a city

>cuck is getting this defensive
nice sperg more pigskin
Im not breaking the. tho rulless??????!!!!!????????????????????

Pic related

sperg more

bump 4 more whte tearz

you sure someone didn't hit a rock with their lawn mower or something? never assume malice when it could be easily explained by stupidity

OP could cover his truck with swatstikas and confederate flags and it still wouldn't excuse destruction of property

Then why would the mod delete your post if it didn't break the rules?

White lives matter

Alphonse the nigger is banned from posting pictures here

>NPR
Dick. Public radio is good stuff a lot of the time.

Birds don't set it off. You can adjust sensitivity

I adjusted mine so if I walk past it it goes off but not my dog.

Literally 300 dollars, Less then your deductible I'm sure.

I don't feel bad for people who can change the situation they are in but choose not to. I hope one day a mexican takes your whole truck and you never see it again

Based Linkola

It's in such a position that it could not have been hit by a rock, and no one is that close to me anyways.