Guild Wars 2 - /gw2g/

ATTENTION: The thread might have botspam.
The best way to talk to Veeky Forums is ask for a guild discord here: discord.gg/AZuanAS

Guilds: pastebin.com/zCUYwWF0
FAQ: pastebin.com/ZU4uUREV

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HDaT890ZQ18
rockman-corner.com/2017/06/rockman-classics-collection-2-limited.html
youtube.com/watch?v=csiuwqW83Dg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice try cuckspammer.

I don't think there's a need to spam mmog anymore, they purged the gw2fags, you seemed to have been "successful", if you can call that "success".

You win bro, good job, there's barely a general left..

This and 2 are my two of my favorite games of all time.

Know which managers are trash and then just say their team is shit because the manager is retarded.

This means
/feg/
/hanny/
/meg/
/utg/
/ksg/
/skg/
and especially /pg/

>not being a NEET
collegecucks btfo

yeah, but do the cores work? I loaded mine up into the latest (and just used a manifest from an old build), but when I try to open a core, it doesn't work.

lel i skipped that part, managed to siege a castle and create a kingdom in 12 minutes and 15 seconds, i was harassed by some forest bandits which caused a huge delay
ill try again and dubs decides the name i submit it as

Gen 5 babbies don't realize how fucking UGLY these games look to people who didn't grow up with them.

I think cumbeard might actually kill himself

>81 days
Are you hyped?

more tamer rape please

The OVA was pretty rad too. The whole thing is on Niconico if you don't mind seeing it without subs.

>aki
>a girl's name
I will never get over this reeeeeeeeee

inb4 it's unisex and I'm just not weeb enough to know

Pretty hard to crush anything when what you're saying is mostly based on a faulty premise. Really I just want you to stop talking about art, and not just in this thread. It really is almost painful to read some of the shit you spew.

Gexposters, everyone.
This is the the kind of kid who was retarded enough to think Gex was funny and cool.

Back in my day, 9 inches was enough

I think she's cutest in her workout clothes

I know what good games the mega drive has, that's not what I asked. Phantasy Star is a great game but it's super long for example.

overhyped hack n slash

>doesn't have 200 days

>trying to be knowledgeable

>SP
IL-2 1946
>MP
DCS or IL-2 BOS

something something Japan (read:otaku) only like magical highschool settings and sega thought making them into handheld games were a good idea

Holy shit, not even tears of denial. That's next level autism.

Underage and 10 fits just as well wuth you too then LOL

>press kit
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

That's actually one of the worst pinball machines ever made. Everyone agrees upon this. Just read an entire lengthy thread about this with many details and supporting evidence.

>quake live shit

why?

It's not like it's bad now. Pretty sure you need full void for a diary too soooooooooooooooooooooooooo

>tfw level 19 clothier but almost never make clothes

just so hard to parts i want to research

Lots of traps.dek

>mfw nobody likes dragan

Maybe it's a bot that mods left with certain filter words. It's okay anyway, Australia-kun was a mistake for this board.
Also, you just made the anti-SNES thread, didn't you?

>That unbalanced 3rd party whore in the spotlight
>Flame in the shitty logo covering Ganondorf's face

Get this fucking trash out of my face.

Practicing every day.
Watching anime means fuck all in regards to Japanese.

I find the Lunar games boring. I can never play more than 4-5 hours.

pros dont circle jump
only defrag scrubs dogood games, need to play the entire top row

template: bighugelabs.com/mosaic.php

Let's not be hasty - Terry may be the Founder King of SNK fighters, but his absence wouldn't affect a single thing in KoF's stories.

I play this on Linux though

from what i remember there was actually a hint that you had to destroy some statue or something like that

but i don't think anyone argues that La Mulana puzzles aren't BS

Just to make cheaper sneakers

goddamn you're a fucking retard, you should fucking kill yourself for the love of god

You have warcraft 4, it's called World of Warcraft, now shut up and give us $15 a month

2 mana 1/2 that summons a 2/3 rush when it dies

basically

(Not exactly Novotrade) but Cold Dreams
youtube.com/watch?v=HDaT890ZQ18

I'm a professional black man, not a nigger.
I'd prefer you refer to me with the appropriate vernacular.

>Project Rap Ribbit looks like they failed miserably even after catering to those nintenbros who promised they would support
thas wrong tho

You are right

>Keep in mind that Gregor is spectating and will join whichever team you don't.
the only winning move is not to play

That's a pretty good comparison, it's like Musou with an ATB bar.

enough to take (You) to plat

Is Pac-Man comfy?

ingame bestiary categories are total bullshit

don't think about it too much

I'd be interested in adopting him if you post when you do so, I'll try to keep an empty space open. If I can't get it, I'm sure some other user would take it.

Check the manual? According the manual for my old Panasonic HDTV it only supports 480p/480i to 1080p/1080i, though it only has a 720p display.

Man, the cannon spike cover art is atrocious.

This tbqh.

Do you think Detlaff slipped his vamp cock to Syanna? It's suspiciously unconfirmed and Detlaff seems very cuckish.

UPDATE NVIDIA DRIVERS BOYS

IT'S HAPPENING

You sucking is not the games fault.

He's a robot. That means he's like a walking encyclopedia, though he chooses not to flaunt this in his brief and efficient communications.

Here's my best for arcade Columns using MAME, played starting on hard (level 10).

Suree thing my friend, it will be free of charge if you have 3 million fight money

>it's just SLOW as molasses to read
You don't know the language very well and you're projecting your own lack of proficiency onto the language itself. That's really, really freaking sad.

>play top
>suffer
It really does get old after awhile

>thinking I'm that user when he's thinking about training an Astero but I'm already flying them

Dumb dog fag

Can no do.

I thought Origins was the one with degrading weapons.

rockman-corner.com/2017/06/rockman-classics-collection-2-limited.html

Yeah, you wouldn't get it.
youtube.com/watch?v=csiuwqW83Dg

This stage is really pretty, too bad it never gets played.

I'd be interested, every time I've mentioned Rayman Designer it seems nobody heard of it

no

if you mean the flowey poll, I voted a few times and lied, I'm not even a floweyfag

Thank god.

Why do you want to play it if you don't even know that it's not translated?
The game is way too Japanese to be translatable and technical obstacles do the rest.

Marry and hold the hands of TP Zelda, befriend OoT Zelda, kill SS Zelda.

Im on console
So I guess Daji change adding a slow makes it worth going hard on attack speed? It seems like currently shes better at abilities then dip

Well, this sure was a short thread

Funny enough, a Virtual Boy (No Intro) ROM set is still available on Emuparadise.

Why the fuck can't I turn around during this boss? This is bullshit (^:

it's fine, built to maintain temp not supercool.
also >>/g/

>they had a great E3 and a great PSX
Like with Knack 2? LEL

Would anyone be interested in helping me put a fresh coat of paint on TM2? maybe add online play? Should I ask Jaffe for permission first?

Is it still market strategy if the XIV team doesn't consider Blizzard and WoW a threat or competitors?

That's like how the m60 is for me. It's nice and goes through all the walls like butter but I hear "splat splat splat splat splat splat tink splat" without any kills.

Welp

cant be as website crushing "ancient evil awakens"

Dead yet?

SEGA went full cancer in 6thgen though. QTE cinematic trash like Shenmue, DLC, and online paywalls were set. Was just an earlier XBox but no big FPS.

I like to place one mine each in every intersection, then lure them into them. Results in very good value for each mine and maximal coverage, with minimal risk. I never trap the entrance in order to make them think it's safe.

I'll get to 10 and stop just so I can finish my gardna collection no other reason to keep going and I have responsibilities here so not interested in london

Is he the fastest one yet?

I already have a pro.
I feel the same way. What a disaster those series turned into.

What the fuck is a Senran Kagura? Sounds like a bad dish at Panda Express.

No matter the developer the game has Lunar in the title so it is a Lunar game. Is Super Mario 2 not a Mario game?

This post should be deleted so you can die without clinging to your miserable existance. The only thing that keeps you going is for people to reply to you, so just delete this post and stab yourself.

Uncharted Waters: New Horizons