Just got the plat.
Now I have no desire to play any more.

Characters turning into caucasians edition

DOOT

new ling is way cutter

CAT

Play wacky hijinks and your usual pervy jokes but between two girls

You mean baby monsters turning into humans edition

I mostly play Guilty Gear and am struggling to understand how to play Tekken. In Guilty Gear I can go online and usually find close matches or hard ones that seem winnable so I'm not a total shitter. In Tekken I'm losing to people literally mashing. What am I missing? How do I work this game out?

remember to move out of their range and punish

This is my first fighting game and I am GM are the people here larping with framedata for real?

Anyone want to do an early morning NA PC lobby?

How do I main MOMMY?

of course

I highly recommend getting this.

where do you get this outfit for nina anyways

Frame data is important, you can't just mash unsafe moves over and over again unless you're lucky Chloe

>mfw replacing all the music with TEKKEN 4 and Tag's soundtrack
I only wish there were more stages to replace the music to

I never d/b 4 because I get satisfaction in the fact that my opponent can't excuse his loss with the meme "muh chloe spam"

Mods or seasonspass.
You already posted this.

You are such a faggot. I bet you don't rematch after losing

I got the game like 4 days ago, first time playing tekken seriously where I actually look up what I have to do to not be crap instead of just spamming the 10 hit combos. After 30+ hours accumulated of intense training I felt the joy of destroying button mashers easily. It's that moment when after a long time frustrated with your stagnation you see hard evidence of your growth and you feel your brain relax. Now I'm competing with people that actually focus on movement, punishes, etc. I feel like I've moved on to a bigger stage, but there's still so much to learn.

I'm trying to learn nina but her combos seem overly complicated and they don't seem to do much damage, am I missing somethign?

>can't react dragunov's low
>get full combo on half of my hp bar
I hope I will get used to it.

backdash is a good option too since it needs to be a clean hit

Friendly reminder to the newbies, tier lists don't mean shit unless you're smoking cigarettes in a Korean arcade and banging out long sets all day against other very high level people.

youtube.com/watch?v=o26Ij7uStxo

I don't rematch when I win. I rematch when I lose, so you are half right

>want to dress up Kuma
>he literally has NO customization whatsoever except for two armors and fucking glasses
HARADAAAA

Friendly reminder that Asuka is a slut

Friendly reminder Asuka has the nicest titties

She is as pure as driven snow
I struggle to play her for that reason, the jiggle just isn't fair, it's too distracting.

THREE YEARS

>Trying to get Alisa's peach bikini
>get bikinis for every other girl
I HATE THIS

Hey, trying to learn Kazumi
This site says " d/f+1 _ d/f+1,2 " is one of her best moves, but how do I read this?

Is it down/forward 1 OR down/forward 1+2?
Because if so, those are two different moves.

And if they mean her combo that ends in you smashing the enemy away and knocking him down, then you don't need to press 1 for the second hit, so they could just say d/f+1,d/f+2 no?

I'm confused.

>dat intro where the camera pans lovingly over her tits

I guess I should just keep trying until it clicks. It's a little dissapointing how much work I need to do for damage as Kazumi, when some one mashing stuff out as Alisa does the same damage in 2 hits I do in a combo with a little juggle

Friendly reminder that Asuka prefers China over Monaco

hit d/f and 1 at the same time then after that press 2 with the stick neutral

That's beyond the thing being rushed. Kuma doesn't even have most of the stuff that is shared between everyone. It's like they purposefully chose for him to have less options.

So her "Crimson Dawn" move from the move list?

trying to learn some Lili. Can anyone give me some Lili 101 tips?

delete this

kuma would never do such a thing

The customization in the game is disappointing anyway

>barely any good hair styles for anyone, most share the same few generic ones
>barely any "normal" clothes, bunch of shitty shirts and lots of crazy stuff
>most hair additions only work on ponytail
>majority of things you can put on your head or elsewhere looks completely goofy like a tower of blocks, a sunflower or other stupid shit
>most accessories float off the body and don't even look right

I'm so sad, honestly.

>with the stick neutral
If it helps at all you don't necessarily have to have your stick in the neutral as soon as the string has started.
Hell you could even be spinning it 360 when you press 2 and it'll still come out.

It's better to learn to release it back into neutral since some strings have different follow ups depending on directional inputs though.

>when you do a quick duck and stand causing them to bounce

I'm ok with the general customization. The weird thing is that some clearly better customization (i.e. Gigas) while others like Lee or Kuma have fucking nothing.

I'm not asking how to do that, just wondering what the _ means in this case and whether they mean the move called Crimson Dawn that you could just describe as d/f+1,2

Don't worry bamco will be releasing the locked content we already know from arcades with the seasonspass.

That's fake, Kuma would never use guns

It's just "or".
They're saying that df1 is great by itself and the full string df1,2 is awesome too.

Okay, I see. Thanks.

as a white man in Asia I almost regret having bought Tekken.

dem Azns 2 stronk 4 me

by picking the right mommy

Went on PS4. Literally could not find a match.

Aren't the only stuff missing from arcades the Idolmaster costumes and the dumb floating drum?

he's arresting that girl for crimes against decency, he only uses the gun to keep her subdued long enough to cuff her and call it in. Besides he has the same right to bear arms as anyone else.

How did/do you guys practice KBDing? I have the motion down but I'm slow af and have trouble doing it on the fly during an actual match.

DF3 is +3 on block and launches on CH
QCF3+4 comes out fast and is +6 on block
FF4 is +3 on hit and you can get BT from that
You can delay the last hit of WS1,2,4 and DF4,4 and catch people unaware
Matterhorn (D3+4) crushes highs and a few mids, but is launcheable on block

this to be perfectly honest

Other stuff too like schoolgirl uniforms.

All I want is King's T2 costume. Shame I'm on PC.

*shame sony and bamco are cancer
FTFY

What region m8?

EU here, takes me about 20 seconds to get one.

>Try to get Alisa's combat armor top

The suffering never ends.

Which Tekken 7 girl needs a good fucking creampie?

Eliza

Shame a costume is only available on the platform it released on and not on a platform that is has never been on.

>waaaaa I chose to buy a traditional Playstation fighter on PC, why can't I get the Playstation shit???

Panda

who the hell keeps making these posts?

Trust me it's worth it. I've been using Leo and the amount of things I can do was extremely overwhelming at first and it still is but to a lesser degree. He has different stances that can be used in different patterns which can go into each other and from there go into a different string of hits depending on what you press. And each has a different use for different situations. Then there's the every day combos you learn to take an enemy into a corner, or if they are in a corner. Then there''s learning what type of punish to use when you block lows and what combo to use from there. And a million other things I probably haven't even heard about yet. And all while trying to bait the opponnent into making a mistake while watching for his/her moves and thinking what you can use to fight back. It's exciting and intimidating as fuck.

I wish tanukana streamed something...

Eliza, she needs a good mating press while she sucks your blood that makes her a literaly geyser.

>He has different stances
>He

Ling, but I'm sure Claudio will manage

tekken is an arcade game m8

It's an Arcade game m8

Have you recieved hatemail already?

>hm yes master sony fuck my ass harder yes I love the way you pay third parties to keep ondisc content off other plattforms
Kill yourself

I'm used to calling him a he, I actually tried my best to make her look as girly as possible.

I will be a Gigas main.

Tekken 7's arcade board is literally a Windows PC

An arcade game with the majority of them being exclusive to playstation.
Make a petition. You should be thankful the game is even released on other platforms.

>losing to someone in poking game so fucking hard
>get one lucky read
>to the wall we go
>unga him to death with 50/50s that he always guesses wrong because of my high IQ
He just couldn't keep up.

Show us all the final fanatasy games you unrightfully played on ps.
Videogame companies are not a fucking sports team or regilion. You are not forced to keep cheering for the one team your momma forced you into.

You have the strength and fire that I lack, user. Godspeed you giant retard.

this is true but doesn't pertain to me since i'm already good. tier lists should matter because you can ride that character til the cow comes home.

Which Tekken 7 boy needs a good fucking creampie?

people really give a shit about costumes?
don't get make wrong I like them but I wouldn't make a petition because one costume is exclusive to one platform or another

See, I would accept that as the explanation on 'how' the entire world is getting wrapped up in this if they somehow incorporated it into the story, but they didn't.

Jin

I don't see why you people get so mad over shit you don't. If you wanted the costume that bad you would've got it on ps4, besides its not like someone isn't gonna mod the shit into the game later.

>Tournament has all great connections
>Host allows a yellow bar because he wants to start
>Turns red when the match starts and hes playing Eddy

Gas all Capo players

But PC has the legacy costumes. Not sure what this argument's even about. Maybe it was just the deluxe edition that got them.

>You are not forced to keep cheering for the one team your momma forced you into.

I'm not, it's just that PC babbies demand fucking everything.

You got the game on PC, it's perfectly functional and the PS4 version has zero advantages in the technical sense. You're complaining about a costume that is a throwback to Tekken 2, a game that was only on Playstation outside of arcades and was never on the PC platform.

I'd understand your point if the PS4 owners got access to a character early or something because that would mean they gain an advantage, this is nothing.

her frames are legitimately fucked. a friend and i had a bout last night and, in a close-up, you could see i clearly made contact before he did and he somehow won the close-up. his hit even registered after the close-up ended. kazumi is beyond busted. you just have to cheese her with juggling and grabs quite honestly.

Why do you keep defending multibillion dollar companies that fuck over videogame players? Why are you like this?

I've been looking at King's stagger kick in training and I have a question. Why am I able to get hit by the first kick and block next attacks, but can't low parry them?

I have no mercy for anyone on yellow. Kicked instantly. They dont only ruin matches, they make everyone wait an ungodly amount of time.