/hsg/ - Hearthstone General

Cheating Edition

>Latest News
us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/20720853/new-features-coming-to-hearthstone-16-05-2017

>Deck lists, news etc
hearthstonetopdecks.com
hearthpwn.com
hsreplay.com (Buy Premium For Us)
thelightforge.com/TierList (Arena)
vicioussyndicate.com

>Open Tournaments?
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>/hsg/ Wild Open Tournament ($100 prizepool)
Rules: pastebin.com/5qDhbkLi (embed)
Sign Up: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe1XfhvpBIVK8rF8P7_EDddWGq4NmiOH9pYvZ_lu463X3aAKw/viewform?usp=sf_link
Discord: discord.gg/hsg

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/rgudm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>[game dead with google trends image]
>[sexy tyrande post]
>[how to cheat]

pack up lads all the posts have been made now

You forgot Ben posting

ben poster is dead

You forgot my mandatory
>Wild Rogue is FUN!
screenshots.

>06/07/17(Wed)04:24:53
>06/09/17(Fri)10:29:45

54 hours

>post complaining about vicious fledgeling
>only reply is the review video from reynad saying it will be a bad card

Someone make an updated version of this

why is literally everyone playing Miracle Rogue now?

>previous thread took 50 hours
>but had 200 unique posters

How the FUCK

there's nothing to talk about

hs is shit

>he watches literally anyone other than /OurGuy/
what's even the point of watching other streamers?
for ""gameplay"""?

LUL what a tryhard

I haven't opened twitch in forever. Watching e-celebs has always been a joke to me.

I don't get how you people care to post about the homeless looking dude so often. From the posts I read he just shills for whatever mobile game is giving him money this week anyways.

>watching anyone at all
I play video games and shitpost instead.

>quest rogue gets three 5/5 deckhands from thistle tea
stories :)

>He's still losing to quest rouge.

so are you
what's your point?

I only watch cute female streamers that will be my e-gf if I donate and sub to them on multiple accs with the $25 option

according to leddit disguisedtoast got temp b&ed for exploiting some glitch
was it shadow visions or something else

something else, tolvir dude copying something that had power word glory on it crashed the game or something close to that

wow this board is moving fast

> Dust Wrathion
> Open up another one the next day

Why me, bros

found it, here's the archived thread in case blizz shuts it down

archive.is/rgudm

that's 2(two) epics user, just think of all the fun you'll have with them

PLease refrain from posting sexy stuff, I'm browsing at work.

Power word glory or a ysera spell on one of your minions, then mirage caller(summon a 1/1 copy) it. The game then breaks for both players and you get a win.

*feeds you while talking about value trades*

Did he find a gf yet?

Did he really need one when he had his choice of white female streamers that would groupy in the hopes of those 5k hosts

I got spectate quest.

Anyone can help me? ShadowFox #12571

hey guys its me trump's gf

lol SV got a 3-mana 10/10

can you buff its attack for otks?

wow zalae is tiny irl, I thought he was over 6

Pathra has a bf and Allie likes chicks, not sure about nich or the other one

Most HS pros are manlets besides Chakki, Reynad and Xixo

Allie only became a dyke after she started getting too many orbiters in her chat, especially that asian dude

t. watched her when she was under 50 viewers

shit id be his gf if it helped me get better at this game

is this used in aggro stuff or as delayed/emergency removal?

Fucking priests, the patch

Also, this game died with deck recipes and streamers, because now every deck has 1 meta that everyone plays and every game feels like a dejavu
Adding quests was the biggest mistake

If you can have him stick on board, there is OTK potential. But mere 10 dmg to face on turn 4 is crazy as well.

I guess.

I used the dust to make Two Twilight Guardians. Currently 23-4 with Wild Dragon Priest

U idiot, u cant attack face when u evolve baka. It literally cant attack face

I-I was merely testing if you knew how the card worked...

There's still a lot of damage potential... If you have it stick around for 1 turn, which is really risky. I dont think there's currently a way to put this card in an otk. You would need to set up in 1 turn. It's ok though user! Just dont be silly next time.

>evolve
>literally mirrors the image

What.

a-anyone?

can someone tell me the name of this game i saw Kripp play a few months back?

the gameplay was choosing X number of effects to target the other player, then each player 'adventured' across the game map while the effects the other player chose either hindered them or helped depending on what you chose.

sorry if the description is vague. never heard anyone who plays this

It's a rare game called hearthstone

ah shit i cant think of it but if it helps it was round by round gameplay that culminated in what was referred to as a story

it ended with your heroes fighting each other

Eu?

yes exactly i forgot about that ending.

it looked pretty interesting then i never heard anything about it again

Chronicle: RuneScape Legends

NA. I already done the quest btw.

yessss

>Runescape

Wat

speaking of games kripp played. does anyone know the name of the game he played a while back where you basically had to clear a gameboard by pressing on tiles but lost if one exploded?

thank you. website looks outdated. dead game?
tried to play that one a couple times but it was way too difficult to understand.

>dead game
You're better off playing hearthstone, really. The population is dead, the game balance is out of the window. Those devs are even more incompetent than HS dev.

I've played since beta and one of the mage's class card (Earthblast) was somewhat overpowered, though not game-breaking but very strong for a free card. And how do they nerf this? Just that one broken card? No, of course not, they nerfed practically half her entire collection, making her nearly unplayable. I quit after that stupid patch and the population seems to be declining ever since.

Hey guys the VGL 8 is on, we're up against /feg/. Come check it out!
www.smashcast
.tv/the4chan
cup

oh man that is so sad

Why is this not in twitch?

Banned from twitch because someone used a model with nipples.

Also Elliot Roger scored a goal against a team in nazi uniforms.

>smashcast

>doubting our stan

Yes

>Up by 2 before 20 minutes
Holy shit yes

Fucking hell, this priest exploit would be a lot more fun if the game didn't take 10 attempts to launch.

I hope it doesnt get fixed before the next tournament, and someone uses it to win

So what happens to the other side against the exploiting priest? Do they just disconnect or crash as well?

Do you want to try it against me and I will tell you what I see?

DizzyDwarf#117675

>117675
I guess you're not on EU.

no

I have about 4250 gold saved up so far. The plan was to save until the next expansion.

I'm currently getting rocked by properly drafted decks at rank 12, while I'm running budget versions.

Should I bite the bullet and buy more packs so I don't lose when the paladin throws out all 3 legendaries and I don't even have 1.

or

Do I save and rock the boat next expansion. It's still early in the season and I'm confident I can climb to 5 like I've done for a long time now once late season comes around but it isn't fun watching people play better versions of the decks I'm running.

HEARTHSTONE TAKES FUCKING SKILL!!!

>while I'm running budget versions
What deck are you playing or planning to play?

Why do people still play this instead of SV? Is it so you can play it in public and pretend you don't like anime?

BOW DOWN BEFORE THE GOD OF DEATH /HSG/ 7-2 /FEG/=/FAGS/

meh, I'll post dicklists of the decks currently cycling on. I have a pirate warrior too but deleted it cuz it wasn't any fun

Don't bother. This game is almost dead. Have you seen the engagement charts. It's sinking like a rock. That's why they decided to make the game more expensive to squeeze more money from the people that are staying.

You can buy some packs now and save some gold, the next expansion will still use ungoro cards and you will have enough time to save more gold anyway

We beat /feg/ 7-2, and earned 3 points in the VGL8 Group Stage. Good memes my dude.

>fun
there's your problem. the best decks are usually not that expensive, but if you want to grind legend you have to play the same deck for hours maybe switching a card or two out as you climb, Don't play ranked for fun,

What kind of game is that?

Alrighty, these are the decks I climbed to 12 with, Mostly using dinomancy and handbuff.

roughly how much should I spend on packs now?

I think you forgot something.

Modded Pro Evolution Soccer

[Autism intensifies]

Damn, molested into a big chaotic wonderland

nice la
what was /our/ full meme lineup?

>nice la
>la
Singaporean?