Sup Veeky Forums what are your toughts on the new RS3 Sedan, i'm getting mine next saturday

Sup Veeky Forums what are your toughts on the new RS3 Sedan, i'm getting mine next saturday.
pic related its this exact one

Other urls found in this thread:

fastestlaps.com/tests/19zue0v1p24v
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>this exact one
with the stupid vinyls?

They'll remove them before the delivery. Pic is from their site and was takex around 1 month ago

shitty carbrand for poorfags and brainlets who want to pretend they\re rich.
Always driven by retards and normies who give 0 fucks about car.
Wow you have engine shame its front wheel drive and the entire car is garbage and doesn't let you use any of the power before electronically limiting every input.
fag car.

inb4 jelly poorfags, my toyota cost me more than majority of audis in the entire country including RS shit.
Audi is the cheapest car you can get, even models from this decade are sub 10k

>Audi is the cheapest car you can get.
Are you fucking retarded?

I think user meant that audi is the cheapest """""""""luxury premium""""""""" brand you can get.

audisteer

>being a eurocuck
you could get tons of more interesting used cars for the same price. Just get a Golf R you stupid badgewhore.

no amongst the cheapest, period.

I don't really get the A3 Sedan, let alone the RS3 Sedan. It's supposed to be a smaller A4, but the interior is so barren I might aswell sit in an 1st gen A3.

I never really got the ideea of the RS3 because the A3 is supposed to be a small city car, yet you give way more power that it can handle, so it has to limit itself all the time.
I've driven the A3 with the 2.0TFSI and I have to say that is a very balanced engine for that car. Anything above that 200 bhp is too much for such a small car.
On a boat like my A6, yes, the 200bhp is not warp factor 9 power, but it hauls around the boat.
But on an RS3, 400bhp is just ridiculous.

OP Here
Yeah i could get tons of interesting used car for half the price like an RX-7 for exemple but i'm plaaning to daily it and I really like the look of this car, and the sound too even tho i know most of it is fake but still.
btw it's awd

The Golf R looks boring and sounds terrible with the 4 cylinder engine

>literally a Jetta in its final form
The only good thing about this car is the fact it uses an inline 5 and sounds nice as a result.

An M2 is much better to drive, not to mention cheaper, and most importantly not """"AWD"""".

It's mainly a luxury brand, not a sports brand. There are no diehard sports brands anymore dude, almost everything is electronically limited and governed and shit.

I wouldn't exactly call VW a luxury brand.

M2 does not look like a good car, is 4cyl, and is literally BMW-tier when it comes to maintenance.

>An M2 is much better to drive
It's shit for everything but hooning

The M2 has an inline 6 though, and you have no right to bitch about maintenance if you're considering a fucking Audi RS.

It's not a VW, it's Audi. Yes the underlying platform is VAG "universal" but the materials and build are not done by VW they are done by Audi, making them far better. Would you call Toyota "not luxury" if we were talking about Lexus implying that Lexus and Toyota are the same thing?

>is 4cyl
It's a fucking turbo inline 6. Why turbo? God knows, but I certainly don't. It would have been totally sufficient without one.

+1

>poorfag audi apologist.
Want luxury, quality and fun? Buy BMW, Merc or Lexus.
Want badgewhoring and nothing else? Buy audi.

You didn't address the point at all.

>I want german car
>I can buy 911, cayman or boxter, a staple of any race track and the only brand in germany with actual quality and reliability
>I can buy a mercedes or BMW, cars that define luxury sedans with their mid tier sportyness and fun and power going to the correct wheels
>Or I can buy an badge swapped skoda with some wood panels inside

you're a fag op.

>400bhp is just ridiculous.

Have you ever driven a car with similar power to weight ratio?
I think now. Because it's fun as fuck (if you know what you're doing) and there are people who enjoy these cars.

>200hp is crazy for a small car
>mfw my MRS outaccelarates, handles and brakes an A3 and it doesn't even feel fast
>mfw audi poorfags thinking their fwd cuckmobiles are any good

>outaccelarates
0-60 in under 4 seconds? yeah sure

>pifgat rebadged fag wheel drive golf making 200 at the crank
>4 seconds to 100
yeah right buddy.

M340i > M2

>b-but muh axellerashun!1!!
Coupes are for fags

>Wow you have engine shame its front wheel drive and the entire car is garbage and doesn't let you use any of the power before electronically limiting every input.
fag car.

Apparently you are not familiar with the concept of a luxury car. You don't buy them to race them.

Good choice.

best post

fastestlaps.com/tests/19zue0v1p24v
(-:

>M2 does not look like a good car
u wot m8

>is 4cyl
It's an inline 6...

>and is literally BMW-tier when it comes to maintenance.
And yet you're buying an Audi which is at least just as bad.

why not a golf r?

Apparently it can be rear biased and has larger front tires, just so it doesn't audisteer

Had an A3, was great for daily, the turbo made it pretty peppy

a RS3 will be fast as fk

So you confirm it's a VW with some leather and a big engine. Thanks.

Who gives a shit? You can dd interesting cars. You don't need awd.