>cycle-ergo.com

Webms with sound:
Previously on /dbt/:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8mkmUdUYgH0
youtube.com/watch?v=rQ-BSgHTGec
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yamaha

>Tfw people unironicly buy adventure bikes because they want to ride down a gravel road once a month

Really makes me think

i just want my ex back, he moved to Germany and i thought i was OK with it. I wasn't. as soon as my braces come out i'll going to move and be with him again.

the beard really should be trimmed down...

Went out the month I bought the bike. I didn't want a thumper. No more ass vibes
Perfect. Down the road I'll replace the brick they call a seat.

Lowered gearing on the shib and nao I can't keep the front wheel down

Pic related.

That akward moment when he actually turns out to be gay.

;_;

Sportbike sized knobbies aint cheap and these guys have 30 times the dirt skills of any of us to control a bike with that much power on a surface with that little traction

dude

horrible pic, both girl and bike are ugo to the max

Post those tendies lads.

That's what actual japanese qts look like. OP's pic is a hapa in heavy makeup. Also, classic bobbers are very popular in Japan. Everyone else rides a scooter.

I'd still fuck, date, marry, and ride everything in that picture being a mong myself

Sorry to wreck your weeaboo illusions of it being anime land where everyone is an anime girl rides a ZX-10 or a CB400SF.

Your lack of tendies pleases me.

that's beacause I rode the god machine

>this ishow much you have to lean a dual sport to scrub strips

A nice reminder that tendies don't matter

dude 110 wide tires lmao

How was your ride today /dbt/?

Pic related, I went to a meetup and rode with lots of normies.

I stalled 3 times on a 4 mile ride

>jomon
>yayoi
learn the difference it could save your life

>your weeaboo illusions of it being anime land where everyone is an anime girl rides a ZX-10 or a CB400SF
nice projection.

>anglo
>scandi

same difference, different skin tone

the averages all look pretty much the same, the exceptions look totally different

Decent, went for a ride on the Tuono with my buddy on his S1000RR, many wheelies were had.

A wild UJM appeared!

>tfw still secretly love that style of clothing

I wouldn't mind any of it. She actually looks better than the grill I'm trying to date.

give me model name of tires you cunt

shit taste holy lmao

nice instergram filter, faggot.

supersports dont have enough ground clearance or suspension travel to get far innadoods. This small log started tearing at my fairings then got my back wheel off the ground once the exhaust bottomed out on it

people around here won't take their street bikes off pavement at all

eh, it depends on the tire curvature rather than the size or type of bike. With my dual sport tires it was literally impossible to get the chicken strips off. I could lean until I lowside and still have a little strip

clutch dragging like cunt, doing oil change soon to see if that'll give me some relief

that poor baiku

>a-user I can't feel my front wheel
>splurt

tell me
how did it die

inner blutung
weil mein benis deine mudda zerstochen hat xd

>wr intenzifiziert

kinda weird that your bike broke because of that

well fugg
got me

'Not sure if you're being rude or just Australian but I have no idea.

What do people enjoy more, offroad riding or road riding, i currently own this xr400m and im unsure if i should buy a more road orientated bike or just buy some 21" rims and knobbies for my motard, anyone got any thoughts

Gonna go ride the ol' XR100R tomorrow
Much excite!

After riding my WR450 on road for 2 years. I'm getting a street bike. Im tired of vibration and not being able to hit the freeway.

n-no I don't want to

nigga just get some 50/50 and hit both

>ER-6
>still ''''''right'''''' side up fork
nothing of value was lost

there's several brands/models of big block tires but I think TKC80 are the most popular

are revit gloves decent?
maybe getting the strikers or crater

I think off-road is usually more fun than my normal street rides but it is less convenient since I have to haul my bikes over an hour away. Anyway I have a sport bike for street and a dual sport/street legal dirt bike. It is totally worth it to get an actual street bike if you do much street riding.

Also dual sport tires are pretty nice if you have places where you can ride street to nearby trails.

Their jackets are nice.
Owned mine for more than three years and I'm only retiring it for the winter because the wax came out of the cotton. Crashed three times in it.

>>>>>>>>>>ER-6
>caring about the fork of a bike model you don't like and don't even know to begin with
checks out
off yourself

I've been thinking about maybe an adventure bike, but i don't really like the idea of a fat expensive bike in the dirt, the thing is i kinda don't wanna get rid of my motard but maybe in the future it will happen

Buy a UJM. The body is all steel and they can be found cheaply enough to not feel bad.
Just replace the footpegs and you're golden.

>buy something that is shitty for what you want to do just because it's cheap
y not just buy something made for that job?

Can someone explain to me what the difference is between "OEM" and "full length race" brake lines? I'm planning my spending for the next year and thinking about getting some braided lines.

the layout

thanks

"full length" probably means how the brake line extends the full length of the forks, rather than meeting at the lower triple tree.

Transferring from /ccg/ to /dbt/. I traded a 1964 rusted to fuck ranchero (which i got for dumbly trading a camaro for) and $400 for a 1995 harley softail fatboy (?) With new motor/trans (2600 miles), new tires, $800 worth of mustang seats, 12" apes, and countless other accesories. So in total i got it for 3800. Howd i do?

If i were to sell/trade it, what would the value be? (Nada says 2200, kbb says 6500, cl says 5-13k). Would it be a crime to bob it and would it be god awfully expensive to do so?

Is this copy pasta?

No?

Oh. Its just real stupidity then?

>Howd i do?

You bought a Harley, you did terribly.

I can see how yall feel about harleys lol. Im right there with yall, but luckily the market loves them, so i think i made a profit.

Bobying it would probably kill the value unless you manage to make every hipster's wet dream

tfw first day of moto training course
tfw first time ever riding a baiku
tfw ive never felt as empty and dead inside until i got into a car after that experience of freedom

someone hold me

There there user-kun, what are you looking to ride?

youtube.com/watch?v=8mkmUdUYgH0

(hold)

I figured that much... oh well, guess im better off leaving it as is for now.

sumo desu
i want to wheelie off into the sunset of my death

Shiny black or matte black for a helmet?

1000 bike group squid ride was breddy gud. elmo's eyes creeped me the fuck out tho

Matte

Matte so its even less visible
RIP

>ride to msf to watch the newbs

vantablack

>People that drive their cars into the parking lots while the MSF is going on
>Noob drivers driving into the lot while MSF is going on

Time for another round of moto madness bingo,
youtube.com/watch?v=rQ-BSgHTGec
cmon guys we nearly finished it

>not buying a dual sport because you don't want your nuts going number after 20 miles of riding

>that first clip
lmao what

i wanted to do this desu but i didn't want to make the bikelets feel self-conscious

also sort of wanted to BRRPBLBLBLPBLBPB over to the instructor and and say hi, show him the bike i got and that i'm loving it and tell him enjoyed his class. but i remember he was always busy af setting up cones and putting away cones and watching people, so there wasn't really any time when I wouldn't be interrupting.

ikr wtf the person just pulled out after he was already nearly hit then kept going after crashing into him lol, like one of the only times ive seen a legit video on these channels.

>britbong yells "learn the highway code!!"
t.watched every single moto madness

DUDE FILTERING IS IN FACT LEGAL IN THIS STATE DUUUUUUUUUUUUUDEEEEEEEEEEEEE

where's the version with only like 2 or 3 squares missing

I CAN SEE YOU
YOUR BONES GET SHATTERED IN THE SUN

how is an fz07 for commuting? thinking about one for my next bike vs a street triple

idk but i finished it for you guys seen as its taking too long.

a good bike

but if you considered a triple rather look at the MT 09 because it's also a triple

Probably pretty good.
Get the Striple though.

i heard they're a pain in the ass to work on for even basic shit... not that i would be tearing it apart myself but i heard you need random expensive tools for stupid stuff

git gud