Have you ever found the perfect driving position and/or the perfect seat?

Have you ever found the perfect driving position and/or the perfect seat?

Since when I have my driving licence (10 years) I never had the pleasure of driving being 100% comfortable without changing the seat position everyday or doing little regulations on the fly, all of this with modern cars and their seats.

I had the perfect driving position in my e39 530i, seriously it fit me like a glove. Now in my e60 530i I am constantly doing minor adjustments and can never get fully comfortable like before.

I really love the seats of my IS (pic related) but what I don't like is the limited longitudinal excursion of the steering wheel which is too limited...

I love to have the steering wheel as much close to me as possible but since this is not possible with Toyota/Lexus cars I have to move the seat closer or take my back off the seat during narrow corners...

No, but I'm taller than average and most of the whole world is designed for people shorter than I am so you get used to it.

I only complain when seats are so retarded there's no way to sleep in them or drive for 8hrs without hating life.

Yeah it's a good feel, until you take it to dealer for service and you have to take way too long to readjust

the previous owner of my shitbox was an old woman who weighed nearly 300lbs (RIP ms cookie) and so the drivers seat is just blown out and just way more, um, flattened i guess? than the passenger seat.

still comfy tho.

I just recently finally figured out the perfect postion for my shitbox. I got it at the perfect angle, balanced pressure across my back, and the steering wheel is just high enough so it lands perfectly in my palm when i grab it. no wrist bending whatsoever

Seat almost all the way foward. Back of the seat slightly behind B pillar.

One car.
300ZX 2+0
Seat all the way back, including angle, was perfect. It went up against the thing that separated the front from the back, don't what it's called.

The deciding factor in buying my 350Z because everything fits me perfectly
>seat bolsters properly keep me in place
>shifter barely requires me to extend my arm, do not have to adjust my seating position for any gear
>I’m a lanky fuck but my leg never brushes up on the wheel when using the clutch, even with the wheel at a half or full turn with hands still at 9 and 3
>great pedal spacing for rev matching
Definitely not a plush seat in itself or a soft ride, but I’ve never felt driving fatigue be it on track or hours on the freeway

I've got the Touring package, love the seats

Never been in a lexus but it looks comfy although I still prefer the look of the e39 interior

02 WRX seats in my Legacy GT. Max comfy, especially with the seat heaters I installed.

I slept in my 95 del sol every day in a 3 hour gap between classes for 2 years

I kept the passenger seat when I sold it and put in a different set turned it into a office chair with full recline

I learned to drive in my mom's old Volvo and it had the finest seats I've ever sat in. So comfortable but the driving position was all wrong since the steering wheel didn't adjust (???).

The best driving positions I've experienced go to supercars. There's a reason the Ferrari 488 costs $300k. Buy the driving position, get a car thrown in for free.

I got the front to back position set perfect once and made a line in silver Sharpie on both the chair bracket underneath and a bolt on the side of it. I just move it forward/back until the two halves of the silver line match up and I'm gold.

Up/down position is a whole second thing, though. Still have yet to get that shit set up 100%.

cars made before the 1990s have more comfy seats
but they do not do so good in crash safety with things like whiplash

I have the same issue OP. I ave leather seats and they're not "broken in" at all. I also kind of slide on the material sometimes. Personally, i'd prefer cloth seats after this.

I think i need a fat piece of shit to drive my car to break them in

newer cars have a way to set your preferred seat adjustment with a button

>tfw no cock to suck on Saturday night
why even live????

I used to have the perfect position but my mom used my car once and moved my seat, now I can't get it the way it was.

10/10 this user knows

>tfw your car has 3 memories for the driver’s seat but every single time you have to do little adjustments depending on your shoes, jacket or because that day you don’t feel comfy

>tfw bought a 2-door with seats that crank forward so niggers can get in the back of the bus
>no adjustment, just how much it reclines
life is unexpectedly good now

same
>heated seat on
>AC cranked up

This is the only solution. I never would have paid for it new, but it came with seat heaters and AC that wasn't busted.

>AC + seat heaters erryday

Good question faggot, embrace your statistical destiny

Yep, in the FD that I had with the Recaro bucket

am i the only one seeing the penis?

Mercedes 260E - super supportive and springy over bumps, tons of fun

OP was driving with his dick
Ask me how I know