Guild Wars 2 - /gw2g/

ATTENTION: The thread might have botspam.
The best way to talk to Veeky Forums is ask for a guild discord here: discord.gg/AZuanAS

Guilds: pastebin.com/zCUYwWF0
FAQ: pastebin.com/ZU4uUREV

Other urls found in this thread:

alephone.lhowon.org/scenarios.html#more
luumiasims.com/post/152404590469/body-redux3-new-body-replacements-to-improve-your
youtube.com/user/obnard/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=--VOIyEtTcA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Until you realize it's only the same 5 second loop constantly on repeat.

Hey user! Guess what! Awawa, awawa
awawawa.

>All Toaplan games I can think of other than Batsugun are checkpoint.
Twin Cobra, Fireshark, Hellfire, Zero Wing and probably some I forgot remove checkpoints in western releaes.

This is a fucking pointless hack.

>vore leaves out gender, it also leaves out a demand for Will to pick a preference.
so vore is for fags so closeted they'd rather pick neither

I am actually quite fond of fenestrons desu

I like urban combat in a lot of games, but I wouldn't exactly suggest combat mission for that.

>lose to a guy 3-2
>revenge match him
>winning 2-1
>he rage arts you and wins, then repeats it the next round

YOU DIDN'T DESERVE THAT, fuck the armour that rage arts gives you goddammit

Why are we dying so fast.

a good game

or at least something that has a better release than FFXV and doesn't need 10million fucking patches to fix

Guards?

shiiet
alephone.lhowon.org/scenarios.html#more
theres even people almost all the time to play online
try the rubiconX, pretty aestethiCC

>doubting our stan

It's only 5 episodes in ffs. There's going to be 100+ of them. Just wait a little longer.

I meant Vanilla mobs

The problem with this game is that it could only detect one hit collision at a time, so if you line up a punch with two enemies only one of them would get hit stunned and the other one would be free to punish your sorry ass.

>implying 90s mascot games were any good

*girl

The last game I played that I genuinely loved having never played it before...

Probably Dino Crisis 2.
It was just great.

there's a cool invisible boss fight, but otherwise mediocre as fug

Cao Cao was a good boy he dindu nuffing dem Shu's always try to bring him down!

the GBA version pretty much *only* has crackles when using the sound patch unless you're using a really shit emulator, make sure you're on mGBA

is Kai going to be the water spirit?

tfw can't decided between BRD, BLM and RDM

cute cute cute you should give us tray files

GROßER KURFÜRST

IS ONE

THICC BBIH

LEMME ME SEE THAT

GROßßUSSY

:^) The point being that Alm should only ever use Royal Sword/Falchion, and Celica should only ever use Beloved Zofia.

has the US or Europe ever gotten a collector's edition for etrian anything?

yep, cores work fine.

hey

>Tell the developer of PSX v1.13 to not abandon the project without going open source or leaving it someone else.

But that's what he did, he gave the source to Rypecha and she turned it into mednafens PSX core.

Folks who always signal have like a 12% decreased chance of getting in a wreck compared with those who never do.

Like I said, wait for Ginseng to end.

If you asked me to name a piece of fiction that I least expected to get a video game release, Blacksad is pretty up there.

I thought it was a pad.

I would very much like that Great statue, friend

Why did they have to make Henry the worst unit in the game? I really like Henry

If the aoe and duration are long enough then it could be nice for cutting off an area. It will also get a benefits from duration unlike instrike.

Shoot it all the time? That's what I remember.

That's some great cover art. Holy tits.

along with a Demon's Souls remaster bundled with the game

>JET
>FUCKING
>BOOTS
no one can defend this

1060 is fine but a 1070 is better if you plan to play other stuff (and yes you will)

Oh, just noticed too, appears to be 4 controller ports on the front?

I lost my folder when my HDD died a while back, had pretty much them all.

user stop youre shitposting into maximum overdrive

tfw can't play it on my everdrive

That's right, who the fuck reads it? The game should make a good job of explaining itself without necessitating outside sources, this is an N64 game for fuck's sake not an NES.

They're as harmless as a bloatfly after you finish OWB though.

We're about to play our first match of VGL 8 against /tfg/ on smashcast.

Attic trash detected.

F
I
S
H

[preferral for you to be quiet intensifies]

>didnt get delicious demon loli

what now

What you need to do is a linear sequence, but once you get the boat you can visit every single part of the world (sans Russia) at your leisure. That's the literal meaning of open world.

I love Actraiser. Never got a chance to play it as a kid but loved it when it came to the virtual console years ago. Would be great to find a copy

It's in-store pickup, you don't tip the shits then.

what the heck happened here
this thread is madness

:3 I make other people buy Plat with my Sweet Deals.

I like Soldier Blade and Thunder force IV more.

Comfiest interior is the Slamvan though
This guy has the shitty dashboard but the cover on the bench seat makes it top tier comfy

This is a fucking pointless hack.

Can't you read you dumb nigger? I said KILL YOURSELF

Depends on the game. I think Super Mario RPG still looks good but the DKC games I always thought were ugly.

>"F-fucking niggers!"

That, specifically, is one of the most important things to get 100% right so don't worry about that.

Remember how the CUSTOM Tegra X1 for the Switch turned out to be a standard X1?
This will be the same.

Wario Land 2

Any news about possible development of AA3?

FLLYYY MY BEAUTIES

Did anyone win the Jinbowl yet?

THIS GUY HAS A MACRO

>luci likes LHB
youre pretty based, lucy. Never thought I would say that.

Yeah you can find BnB's online, better that way. 2nd encore does have a couple more things but not quite enough to justify it in your situation.

>rehashing the same shit for nostalgia
P O T T E R Y

>merged
everytime

>misusing the secret club maymay
definitely reddo

The Return of the Jedi?

see

luumiasims.com/post/152404590469/body-redux3-new-body-replacements-to-improve-your

>Mother 3
>feel good
???

Are youserious? I don't touch anything with dirty hands. How can people do that to their electronics?

>tfw no legal weed in third world shitholes

American got fired from ID after Carmack told him nobody liked him. He uploads videos now of himself sailing around southeast Asia. Dude turned his life around completely and is living the dream.

youtube.com/user/obnard/videos

Can someone explain to me what happen with the other general, please? It's a particularity angry (and autistic) person to pull something like this off.

It won't once they get some decent Territory maps made and all the faggots fuck off

Got killed when I tried to save. That was the only mistake I ever made during that part.

uh, I literally own a PS4 and BB. just posting a general kys to a fag nerd desu.

>Isn't this a thread about the game?
Are you seriously this autistic?

For exploration-heavy games or dungeon crawlers I'll draw my own map instead of looking one up online, if that counts

I haven't played for a couple weeks, I don't want to come back. I just noticed this exploit and had to try it.

>hoverhand even in paint drawn pics

see ya

>have not won since 2013
How often do you play?

Why do the mouths move as if the aliens are speaking English? Why does everyone but quarians speak perfect English?

youtube.com/watch?v=--VOIyEtTcA
How could this give you autism? ASMR is great

>Instead of stepping up they proceed to use same formula for their next games