What if all of Veeky Forums lived in one giant multistory parking lot?

What if all of Veeky Forums lived in one giant multistory parking lot?

It would be a barren wasteland in about a week

Suddenly I'm thinking of mad max but in an abandoned mega parking structure.

WHERE DO I SHIT

What if all of Veeky Forums lived in one Mega-City One citi-block?

Buses can't get up there.

I would drift around peoples houses

anyone with a fartcan exhaust will get their tires slashed and silicate in their fucking tank

No matter how hard we try there will always be some redneck who can roll coal on us.

make some parts of the garage have a steel beam which limits cars to a height of 5' or less

>his car isn't a v8 with a 3 inch straight through twin system
Honestly if i was there you would not hear any other cars.

There'd be bus stops lining the entire perimeter of the garage.

After the first dent, I'd just drive my car all the way down the spiral bashing in everybody else.

There's about a 0% chance I'd live around any of you fags

id hope one of you would have killed me by now

not even if we for beer and and beej swaps :?

Vanfags will have the last laugh as everyone tries to sleep in their '90s boyracer coupes.

nobody calles it a "coup GAY"

We'll just shoot you in your fucking sleep.

There would be about 20 guys in twingos with weeb stickers on them, doing donuts and blasting Eurobeat while Mr Cummy screams autisticly at them before he drives his Volvo off the side of the parking lot from the top floor

I would unironically rent an apartment to watch that

Is Cummy still around here? Or has he finally driven off a cliff with his 600hp for $600 LS swap he's talked about so much?

I'd park my big ass suv in the compact parking spaces

It wouldn't work like with /k/, Veeky Forums hates each other.

There would be the vette GTR image plastered on every GM owner's property. Twingos. Twingos everywhere. The stancefags would be run out of town. Anyone without a V8 would be considered a female. There would be massive crashes everywhere from people trying to dagumi, half of those would fall off the structure. Bus stops outside. The top level would be reserved for racing, as such, highest death rate in the city with everyone trying to race their shitbox. The truckers would have to have the bottom floor. The only decent place would be the off roaders located on the second floor.

think of it in a more matured way,
of course there'd be some braindead busriders, but most of the people would get along pretty well.

No fuck you. Guess who's getting keyed: EVERYBODY.

Half of them would slam there rear end into a curb and claim they were going a little fast

I don't think /k/ would get along much with each other either, at least along certain lines. Veeky Forums hates itself because it really can't afford more than one car or the space for more than one car. Guns are much cheaper and you can get a lot of them. However, they will be at each other's throats over certain kinds of guns that there is no point in getting aby more of. What exactly that is varies from time to time and their camp would be reorganizing itself constantly to reflect this, but the most recent example of this is the glockfags vs. the sigfags. The Veeky Forums parking garage at will at least have people with the opportunity to test drive a bunch of cars not available in their home country, while /k/ is American and only American.

He got btfo'd in every thread. I haven't seen him in a while.

Everyone gets along great for a week, then on Monday there will be gunfights, keying, tire slashing and death races.

/k/ is a much more civil board. It's not even close. There's occasional shitposting when a controversy occurs (like P230 drop safety, dust tests, mud tests, etc) but those individual events are less vitriolic than the every day board culture on Veeky Forums, and they are events, not perpetual.

Basically ORG and the truckerfag general are the only islands of civil manners here.

Kind of like this but with 100% less women and the cars would be shitbox Civics rekt on the first corner

I thought so. Tripfags change trips and detrip so often it's hard to figure it who's who anymore. I wasn't sure if he was using a different name

>Every floor is dedicated to different manufacturers except for sister companies
>Floor of hondas is literally nothing but 3k civics that try to sneak down to other floors and rear end RWD drivers
>Can't even drive through the subaru floor thanks to the massive vape fog
>GM floor is nothing but rusted to shit pickups, shitboxes, boomer tier cars, and broken down z06s
>Ford floor is similar to GM, but higher in quality overall
>FIAT/Chrysler floor is nothing but smol dicked cummins diesel drivers rolling coal and niggers with chargers and 300s blasting jungle noise with the occasional PT cruiser or SRT4 far and in between
>Toyota/Lexus floor is either one of 2 breeds, basic bitch corollas or actually decent cars. LS400s, IS300s, MKIII supras, and AE86s. Nothing but eurobeat can be heard here. Mighty benz can be found on the edge of the floor with a few tacos and 4 runners
>Mazda floor is filled to the brim with miatas and RX7s with all of the literal faggots doing their own thing. BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP
>Eventually nobody can leave their floor due to crashes blocking off the ramps

I'd keep going, but i'm not sure about other groups.

Do it anyways you fucking faggot.

20 years in the iso-cubes for reckless driving/owning a car

Fiat-Chrysler floor would be Chrysler rednecks and niggers in one side and Fiat 124 fags and 500 basic bitches in the other.

In the Ford floor there would be a similar division between Euro Fords (Fiesta, Focus, etc) and 'merican Ford.

>BMW floor is half yuropoors with their shitty e30-whatevers and half rich chads
>Mercedes floor is all old rich people, and hipsters with their w123/4 diesels
>Nissan/Renault floor is 70% twingos, 20% modded s13s, 7% nice z cars and 3% GT-Rs
>VAG floor is mostly Russians and Ukrainians with their golfs
>Volvo floor is all shitboxes, but the people are mostly nice, except MrCummy, but he'll slide through a guard rail and fall into the street in like a week
>hyundai/Kia floor is poorfags and dumbass hipsters who wanted to get an Asian car but Japan is too mainstream

Are all the supercars holed up on the top floor to avoid tragic twingo related crashes?

>Veeky Forums
>owning supercars

isn't that tokyo drift

>implying my 1994 eg hatch with a few simple mods making 348 horsepower to the FRONT WHEELS isn't a supercar

>Motorcycle floor, because they would rather hate each other together than live with cagers, would be split between 3. Cruiser, crotch rocket, and dirt bike. They're be hourly jousts, dirtfags and sumos would fuck with other floors, everyone is basically deaf which ends up being a good thing because some people learn sign language, the rest just motion wildly or punch people. And Yammienoob end up in the icu cause he got lost and ended up on the porche floor.

>with their shitty e30-whatevers
I-I've been wounded.

>GTwing
>Twing

>anyone without a V8 would be considered a female
So this is finally my chance to be a qt trap?

But my 2017 wrx sti doesn't belong with the peasant vape-nation crowd

I'll just chill with the Nissan floor.

>Anyone without a V8 would be considered a female.
>Have a V8
>Mfw all that boipucci

>one floor with super expensive rent is for people who don't want their cars destroyed
>gets raided daily by literally everyone else anyways

I'd move. With great fucking haste.

wat do if i have multiple cars from different manufactures?

lel

no but its your chance to get thrown off the top level like the degenerate you are

t-there would be a lot of rape