/utg/ - Undertale General

Baby Undertales Edition

Previous Timeline: Spoilers ahead, proceed at your own Frisk.

-The Game
>store.steampowered.com/app/391540/
>undertale.com/

-The Demo
>undertale.com/demo.htm

-Artbook
>pastebin.com/1MRmU0Gk

-Booru
>under.booru.org/

-Recommendbin
>pastebin.com/fsqd5Sa6

-Writebin
>pastebin.com/UCr5qFpc

-Fangamebin
>pastebin.com/ZHASpj9h

-Steam Group
>steamcommunity.com/groups/undertalegen

-Flockdraw
>flockmod.com/undertale

-Zeemap
>zeemaps.com/map?group=1873782

-Shimejibin
>pastebin.com/YFEGhgxY

Other urls found in this thread:

picarto.tv/Brobafett
strawpoll.me/13150773
twitter.com/wataameron/status/872680339398737921
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

picarto.tv/Brobafett
Chill Stream! I'm taking drawing requests, probably gonna do a few from the last one too.

strawpoll.me/13150773

GoatsGoatsGoatsGoatsGoatsGoatsGoatsGoatsGoatsGoatsGoatsGoatsGoatsGoatsGoatsGoatsGoats

Chara

Radical Undertales

smooching goats

But user, you don't have the full filesize
>Master 1200

Reminder to watch the thing

youtube.com/watch?v=pH-TNnNEwkI

It gud.

The spider a cute! CUTE!!!

But can the Spider stop people from putting metal objects into the microwave!?

But would the spider one-box on Newcomb's problem?

Sans vs a hammock

Would you still love your fave if they called an election when they had a 20 point lead and managed to blow it and lose seats?

Finally, I can post this without fear.

Draw Double Davis from Undertale.

Looking for a comic on this general, now for the third time. Hopefully won't be foiled by my own laziness this time.

Comic Features:
>Either 3-4 panels long
>1 panel thick
>Explicit/Borderline-Explicit
>Asgore and Sans going to see Toriel, only to walk in on a distracted Toriel having sex
>Cucked Asgore and Sans at Grillbys
>Possibly implied Tor-isk, I don't know I can't read Asian
>That Pixiv style

Megalo Strikes Back is actually a really great song, could really fit a gaster fight too.

Would you frick this frick?

twitter.com/wataameron/status/872680339398737921

Congratz on forcing them to work with a whacko Irish party my man! Here's hoping things improve for all of us.

No!

Yeah, this coalition is not good for anyone. But at least even the coalition is a fairly small majority in parliament and are likely to disagree on many things.

Also, May might resign so we wouldn't have to deal with the mayternet. Hopefully.

I just hope that they'd end up being the sort of government that doesn't get anything done rather than the sort of government that gets terrible crap done.

Anyways, Undertale sure is a great game, huh?

Undertale is the most Undertale to Undertale.
Undertale.

what the fuck? where is brown boy?

Any good fangames yet? I've been gone for too long

Owned, moron.

Still in development, but, a TF2 Undertale game called Overtime was made.

Not him but that sounds really autistic. Is it actually good?

Certainly! You wouldn't want to make her sad by putting yourself in danger, would you? No one can possibly say no to such a cutie if she is worried about their safety!
Probably. That should be enough to afford a heated limo.
Come on! Why don't you get it? It's so easy to understand! The spider is cute and never not cute!

Fresh 2 for

1 sale on Pixiv.
With free Frisk.

It's actually alright.

He died for our sins

Haven't made a dad post yet

What a bargain! I'll take two. Thanks as always!

lewd kiddos

>Nonsense
>easy to understand
You seem a bit rusty, "The spider is cute and never not cute!" is the opposite of the truth.
Perhaps you should review the cuteness diagram one more time, this one includes examples so there should be no confusion.

Aaron is cute as fuck you pleb

Chara burpfic?

That's a falsified cuteness document.

So would a human be able to have a child with a monster without adoption? Would you just need a ton of determination?
What happens when said kid dies? Does he become dust like a monster would or does he leave a corpse like a human would?

Small bot! Extremely divergent from canon, but still cute!

>Chara's dusty feet!

>It's not monster dust their feet are just really old!

>Or at least, that's what she wants you to think...

^me again
Welp, so much for this.

If you excuse me I'ma gonna go hate myself in a corner for not saving a link to that image when I found it.

Fuck life, and fuck my life.

it's just happy powder, she's collecting it for the fairies.

Would you love your favorite if they were 8 and played exclusively as King Dedede and taunted in the corner in Super Smash Brothers?

Oh, I see what the problem is now. All along your cuteness textbook had been vandalized by someone who wanted to pull a mean prank on you, leading you to believe the spider is not cute. I suggest renting a new one from the cuteness library. Make sure you learn the correct facts this time!

>Chara doing genocide barefoot!
>Her feet getting more dusty as she progressed further and further!
>Her feet coated in the remains of her victims by the end of it!

Here we are! Thanks for tuning in. I'll do another soon.

thank you

Thanks man. Hopefully I'll be able to actually watch it next time, it kept freezing on me

How is Sans so powerful?

When you become a daddy you gain the powers of one but Sans... he was the first.

Home
Gauntlet of Deadly Terror
... That bridge area in Waterfall
Colored Tile Maze
MTT Restaurant

What do these places all have in common ?

Frisk/Chara & Asriel/Flowey, Toriel & Asgore, Sans & Papyrus, Undyne & Alphys, Mettaton & Napstablook, all fight each other (pairs against pairs). Who wins.

The letter E?

It depends if Napstablook fights the humans early since he hard counters them and they can't beat him. If he does then Asgore and Toriel later win the whole thing but if Nasptablook loses before fighting the humans then Frisk and Chara win

They all have cutscenes.

For simplicity's sake, let's say Frisk is paired with Asriel, and Chara is paired with Flowey.

They are the final confrontation with the boss before the actual showdown at the Ruins exit, Snowdin's exit, Waterfall's exit, Hotland/CORE's exit, and the Judgement Hall.

...Now that I think about it... all of New Home counts for Flowey/Asriel...

Is Asriel rocking 7 souls?
Is Flowey just Flowey or is he omega?
Is Chara lv 20?

Theres lots of factors here

Let's say, everyone is at their maximum. Frisk is in "But it refused" mode, with Hopes, Dreams, ultimate mastery of SAVEs, etc. Chara is LV 20 with the capacity to ERASE everything, Asriel is The Absolut GOD of Hyperdeath, Flowey is Omega Photoshop whatever, Undyne is Undying, etc.

So the only team that matters at all is Asriel and Frisk vs Chara and Flowey
Theres no point in having anyone else since they just outright lose.

Kind of a shitty question

Are monsters Anuic or Padomaic?

Come on, user, you know Undyne and the Skelebros would be there too.

...and Mettaton, he's invincible in his box form, but once he goes NEO, he'll go down once he's hit.

Undyne and Sans don't stand a chance against a seven soul Asriel or Omega Flowey.

Stop mistaking your dumb power wank comics for canon

Asriel in the data has 9999 def. Sans attacks do not take into account defense since his attack deal 1. Sans would be too lazy to fight Asriel however. Undyne has no reason to fight either.

The data isn't actually canon or part of the universe. I swear to God this meme is so dumb.

Undertales setting is not actually a video game

>it's not gonna be your turn... ever

Would you still love your favorite if they stole money from your bank account, and used it for illegal gambling?

Okay how about this:

Frisk and Asriel:
Both at maximum determination +, with full mastery of SAVEs. Asriel is the Absolute GOD of Hyperdeath. Frisk is in "But it Refused" mode, with their Hopes and Dreams empowering them. All the armor and weapons of the other 6 humans equipped, with the addition of the Heart Locket and Worn Dagger. (and Temmie Armor)

Chara and Flowey: Max Determination +, SAVE mastery, Flowey is Omega, Chara has all the armor and weapons plus Real Knife and Locket, Chara is LV 20+ with access to ERASE and stuff, etc.

Toriel and Asgore: They aren't holding back. That's all that needs to be said, period.

Sans and Papyrus: Let's say they have full access to Gaster stuff, including weird quantum space shenanigans. Sans has taken a nap and raised his HP to 10 or whatever, and is wearing sneakers, allowing better mobility. Papyrus is not holding back.

Undyne and Alphys: Undyne is the Undying. Alphys... uh... hm... is supplyin Undyne with more and more determination. ... And, uh... hmm.... the two of them have pretty much gone full anime. I don't know. Or, maybe, Alphys has access to Determination from the SOULs, and is using it to empower the bombs and drones she attacks with, rather than injecting herself with it, or something.

Mettaton and Napstablook: Mettaton NEO upgraded to have the defense of Mettaton's Box mode. Napstablook... is... obviously incorporeal.

Annoying Dog and Temmie: The Creator, and his assistant. With Temmie Armor and the mystic artifact.

Who wins?

Did they win?

It's still not set in a video game. If it is then the entire point of the game is meaningless and the actions of every single character were pointless

>This much denial
You probably don't believe in the official tumblr posts either. Dingus Khan.

Why do you think Sans is so depressed?

Not only is she a drunk who beats children, NOW SHES STEALING FROM ME!?
It's over!

Post drunk mommies everyone!

It's not denial at all. Everyone is free to their own interpretation.

Exactly. If it was a videogame in-universe, the entire story would have no value.

What do you think?

HONK!

Asriel stomps everyone but Chara.
Frisk, Sans, Undyne don't stand a chance and Omega is just a weaker form.
Then all you have left are two reality warpers and it gets messy when trying to argue between them.
I'm going to give it to Asriel, solely because we know he is incapable of taking damage from Frisk's attacks and the only attack we see Chara use is exactly like Frisk's.
Bonus to that, if Chara can only destroy with physical attacks then they have no chance at all.
Pretty much the same as above if Annoying Dog and Temmie only have the abilities they have in the game.
If they are "The Creator" then Toby solos the rest of them, including Temmie, working together.
Because at that point you are bringing the laws of the game into play, the dog is beyond those.

Napstablook objectively

Nigga no-selled Godmode Asriel, you can't best that.

>He's replying to his own posts and agreeing with them
wew

That's not me. I decided to stop bothering to agure because its pretty clear that its just going to become pointless Sansfag wank jacking off over how amazing and strong their shitty favorite is

Sans stomps everyone, end of story.

I wanna what people would think of undertale if fannon sans was there to ruin it.

>go into the woods
>fannon daddy sans comes out flying from the sky, crashing down like goku
>HEY KIDDO! NICE TO MEET YOU BUCKO, YOU CAME THE WRONG NEIGHBORHOOD
>Fannon daddy sans diddles frisk fiddle
>Toby fox is ruined and his game made purely to to wank off sans is a laughing stock.
>skeletons are saved from being ruined by tumbler and faggots

Really makes you think.

HoNk

Sansfags would still be the most annoying posters