/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Double daily mission rewards and 40 packs for Shadowverse's 1st birthday event.

NEW EXPANSION: WONDERLAND DREAMS
shadowverse.com/cardpack/wonderlanddreams/
OFFICIAL SITE IS UP

All cards info (so far):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UCa5IN0zZVWRTmZGcSjWpykIi1QR8j-c60fqE9qFb-Q/edit?usp=sharing

Street Fighter Leaders will be up for sale until June 13th, remember to buy before it's too late!

Crystal sale going on: $80 for 7500 crystals (can purchase up to 3x)

Sleeves/Emblems from older seasons are avaible once again for Crystals
>Bellringer, Urd, Liza, Elana, Otohime's Guards

Want 8 FREE STANDARD PACKS?
Just change the language of your client to chinese and claim 8 free packs on your crate.

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Tool for deckbuilding and card checking
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/cFugs2Mm

Old:

>Haven's second legend is Snow White Angel
So what craft is getting White Alice then? Sword?

>mama will never hug you like this
Why live

No, Sword's legos are revealed. It's Cinderella and a trash no-name.

sword already got two: cinderella and timmy soldier

DELETE THIS NOW!!!!!!!

Posting confirmed ship

epic

Sword got both his lego already, probably rune

>face an A2 shadownigger
>control the board until turn 6
>opp triple Eachtar me
>opp spams "Sorry" emote

>cow
Absolutely disgusting.

Post elf.

gay

meme

Top ma

how do you make this work? windmill and zell?

this isnt even a card

I want a nursing handjob from mommy Forte.

How do you make this shyt work?

>Timmy Soldier
I like this name

you fuckin gay?

dragoncuck posters as bad as havencuck and shadowniggers now

This, how can fetish fuel compete with this

turn 3 autistic cyclone man
you play a strong ass 3 drop and your 2 drop becomes an overstatted 3 drop as well

Rune already has Oz as its Fairy tale related card. Maybe it will be the second neutral but that would mean no neutral angel legendary this expansion.

T2 this then T3 Grimnir but I don't like that it can't go face once the neutral hits the field

You play it and if it lives slam it in their face, it's face dragon support.

I love all this crazy shit Blood, Dragon and Haven got while Sword got a Devil of Vengance, a shitter Fangblade (really depends if he's a commander), and a bunch of cards that require evos when you want them for Albert instead.
I think the lack of Forest card previews is to save Elf posters from suicide because they're getting even more garbage than sword probably.

Classic Blood aggro runs Angel and Grimnir as 3 drops, but he's a terrible topdeck and opening with him and no homo or chuuni sucks balls because it might as well be a blank card then.

but it can't attack

Can it be that rush only applies on the firs turn it's summoned if you play a neutral right after him and If you let it sit for a turn and play neutral, it can attack face.

5-0 incoming
7 is matriarch, 8+ is israfil

TIER 1 HIP HIP

Arisa is very cute and very kind

Let me guess you're a Vampy/Lunafag

nvm i read it wrong it bs if you dont have anything to kill a 5 defense drop

T2 Tove>T3>neutral doesn't mean that suddenly it can't go face.
Going second you just evolve it and fish for fortes/phoenix riders/belly riders/scythers to do the rest of the damage. Gonna need to see if it actually works in practice.

No. They were very late to reveal Dragon's legos in ToG, and they were completely broken. Forest will get the broken legos this time.

They are leaving the Forest legos last like they did with Dragon in ToG because they are going to be the most bullshit ones.

Tits>>>>>>Height

Delete this

Wan't deepwoods one of the last legendaries revealed?

Wording says Can't Attack, and it can only attack once the Neutral condition is fulfilled. However doing it only gives it Rush but yes if it has been sitting a turn there it should have no trouble going face once the condition is met

>a devil of vengeance
Need i remind you that he's now played in a T1 deck?
>shitter Fangblade
That can't be removed with any non damaging removal

Have sword players gotten so spoiled by Albert, that anything that isn't immediately better than him is shit to them?

these dumbass forest cucks really want to think they are getting broken legs just because they'll come last.
Deepwood sucks ASS.
They even knew it sucked ass, and they made it last.
fuck outta here.

>elf
>getting a good legendary
the only good one they have is AE and that is how it will stay. elf queen, wolf and tia are just okay, the rest are trash including the wonderland elf legos I guarantee it

user you need me?

The forest is angry!

Better question is when was Sibyl and Eachtar revealed

Spoken like a true manlet

It's a devil of vengeance that requires you to be neutral next turn.

if its a comander shyt its unkillable for 3 attacks with roland

>10 face on turn 4 at the cost of evolve

I'll take it.

is that a conquistador helmet

When are we getting new leaders that aren't from a cross-promotion. I want more cute girls and cool dudes.

>shadownigger plays 3 DB's back to back
>still had enough shadows for all of them
this game is dead

>through the looking glass Ragewyrm and Ace Dragoon in hand
>play Windmills
>20 damage OTK for 6pp

UNSTOPPABLE

>It isn't good because Fangblade is better.
>wow you really are spoiled by Albert.
hello? Fangblade is worse than Albert but it's a good card since it's a rush removal AND face damage.

You play him alonside early game neutrals
Come on /svg/ use your fucking brain

Killing 5 hp target without evolving (assuming youre going first) at 4pp is really situational. You didn't draw your cheap removal? Get rekt.

>plonk durandel down
>plonk buff mclargehuge
>wow, it took three of you to kill me.jpg

>4 card combo where every single combo piece is unplayable on it's own and half of them can't be tutored

All the cards for forest revealed so far have been absolutely terrible, I feel like it will just continue down that path for the rest of the reveals.

Time for that legendary 8pp amulet that creates a fairy with rush at the start of each turn but it also counts as a card played.

fuck this meta

>if it doesn't have storm or face damage it's bad
Clearly spoiled by Albert.

I feel that Herois being underrated, but I think he'll only see play in Control, and Control sucks. Meanwhile, I can't really see a use for Cinderalla.
>But DoV
Yes, and she dies to any 4/5pp evo card while still leaving them alive, much like DoV.

IF they give to tuse Cool girls and cute guys?

Anyone else find Forte has really nice eyes

they really should add something to the game progression
right now i don't see the point of playing the game when you already have enough points for top 10k

No way this card can be real, I'll literally quit this fucking game until get rid of this shit.

She has nice everything. I want to grab her horns.

All the sword whining is starting to remind me of Dragon last expansion.

Yes and she kills any evo 4/5 card and survives as a 6/2.
A card is bad because it can be traded into is literally the most retarded argument.

how many points is that? new masters here.

Predictions?

no mate it's bad because Fangblade is the same card but sticky body is replaced by face damage.
Damage > Body

DoV isn't even an important card in KYS, and many lists cut him for Grimnir/Succ/AotW. Cinderella is less clunky than him, but he's proof that a 3PP 4/4 is nothing game-changing. She's in line with the whole "muh overstatted neutral bullshit". Council of Knights will be more impactful than Cinderella probably though.

Mate, it's a 8 pp dude that doesn't win you the game and a 3 pp 4/4 that's a tempo loss every turn unless you're playing neutralcraft.

around 8k-9k is safe
grind at the end of the month with something like aggroshadow if not enough

>1k
welp, off to the grindstone and saltmines for me.

Got two packs today.

>muh tempo loss
Loving this meme. As if your regular 3 drops aren't getting removed every time.

You can't very well afford to use evos on things that don't contribute to board control or face damage as Sword, though.
>Evo Floral or evo Cinderalla
The choice here is pretty obvious.

Threadly reminder I tried to warn you about ragewyrm but you chose not to listen.

why so many 1 ofs

>barley reaches up to my waist
>all tits and ""ass"" on a stick
>hips aren't even that wide cause midgets leading to shit asses
>anatomy doesn't make sense, males all 7ft+ and these poor cows can't even embrace their kids cause they got a sack of God knows what hanging off their chest( Shits on Forte even more so, demon to fetish fuel cow was bad enough already). Sack's will sag right to their ankles once they get a bit on in age, nasty

That artist's eyes and thighs are amazing on everything he draws.

It's take two.

kys luckshitter

>Firstcucked Dragon
>quite a few discards
idk 4-1 or 3-2
can't see 5-0 unless you get really fucking lucky.

The Beauty and The Beast is most probably going to be a Forest lego.
So far the cards with two characters have double attack or instances of damage (Old Man and Old Woman; Elf Twins' Attack).
Expect a double effect for this card.

Do we love Carabosse yet?

pulled 3 legos from standard also too bunny erasmus and satan

i hope oz + satan memes become real

Every worthwhile deck can either do 3 damage with 2pp and/or have the board flooded by turn 4.

all it'll do is shit on the t3 decks that shouldn't even be played.

>muh 3pp demonic simulacrum

I do.

Something something summon a Lion if 2 or more neutral cars have been played this turn.

i love the theming in this expansion way better than tog