pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qr8_4wjro-o
youtube.com/watch?v=I5Cj19nIRxg
youtube.com/watch?v=hJEJ8PJXoaM
vocaroo.com/i/s0QWMDb8DVil
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

tekken is cool

Reminder that SFV and T7 are identically bad. Both have horrendous input lag, terrible online experience, a lack of character variety, and sparse on features. If you promote either of these games you're a fighting game community killing scrub equal to a Smash kiddie.

Reminder that the concurrent player count for SFV on Steam is inflated.

Everyone below my post will stay a shitter forever

is there a gay furry character in dbz

Play Rashid's game

I don't expect you to understand wanting to be the top rated player in something for all time
most of /fgg/ can't even get above bronze

All the saiyans transform into monkeys

any streams going on

does that mean everyone in this thread will never get above bronze? Because that includes you as well.

wtf you just reposted the image from ur /v/ gg shill thread

Yes

the fighting genre is saved
youtube.com/watch?v=Qr8_4wjro-o

Why do people draw this?

You have TEN (10) seconds to explain why you aren't playing based Vampire Savior RIGHT NOW!

DBZ Fighter saved both anime and marvel

because

No Pyron.

Give me a link to the video of that pic

because user want milkies
milkies

You aren't playing Vsav because tekken sucks?

I dont get it...

answer talking on the phone gets old really fast

Answer was a mistake in the first place

looks fun desu, but the price tag will scare people away with brawlhalla being around and being the exact same game but (ugly) 2d

HERRO

ANSWA DESU

>Capcucks upon seeing actually good airdashers like BlazBlue or Uniel
EWWW, ANIME IS FOR FAGS AND THE MECHANICS SUCK BECAUSE OF THIS
>Capcucks upon seeing some screenshots of the ArcSys DBZ fighting game
ZOMG, MUH CHILDHOOD, IT HAS TO BE GOOD EVEN THOUGH I JUST SAW TWO SCREENSHOTS BECAUSE I WATCHED DBZ BACK WHEN ANIME WAS GOOD WHILE I WAS 12!

Shallow fucks. You people are just as bad as the NRS faggots. Doesn't matter how lackluster the actual fighting mechanics are as long as it has your favorite colorful retard shooting lasers at people, huh? I bet they could reskin some shit like Shaq Fu and you'd play it if had characters from DBZ, Yuyu Hakusho, or whatever shitty anime you watched on Toonami when you were 12. The exact same thing you claim the waifufag weeaboo pedo fucks do when they play crappy broken games in shit genres just because their waifu is in it. Funny how that works. Now, with a straight face, repeat after me: I value skill based games over all else.

>the fighting genre is saved
>posts a none fighting game

Guilty gear was a mistake, period.

What was the end result against Ghodere?

Sucking breast milk from a woman besides your mom is weird, I just want to touch them with my hands and maybe penis.

what are the best sniff girls in the upcoming dragon ball fighting game?

Stop reposting this crap

>Not wanting to use them as pillows
What are you, a gay?

Moshi Moshi
Shut your whoremouth desu

can't wait for dbz fighter to save fighting games

wtf, hildr is THICC

its 7-7 now

oh
well I wouldn't want to be weird

youtube.com/watch?v=I5Cj19nIRxg

>I bet they could reskin some shit like Shaq Fu and you'd play it
They literally did with SF5.

Thank you.

Dragon Ball is 33 years old, if you don't know the answer to that question you're beyond retarded.

i thought hildr was a sexy lil girly fuckboi

you have him a (you)

A DBZ fighter can never be good though. It is either too unbalanced so one set of characters is too strong, or it is too balanced so Hercule can body Bills, making fans hate it.

if whoever wins evo for rev 2 isnt using a top tier i am never playing a top tier EVER again and will become a "TIERS DONT MATTER" player

I wouldn't be able to sleep if I were laying on her.
Why not?

I picked up Tekken 7 and i am really not liking it so far. Any advice on how to enjoy the game more?

>It is either too unbalanced so one set of characters is too strong
Seems like the type of shit Marvel fags will like. They love their broken games.

Come on, now. SFV is shit, but it's far more of a competitive game than Shaq Fu.
This is entirely possible as long as you are willing to put the time and effort into it. Have fun making GG the only game you ever play and the only thing you do in your free time, I guess. You may even have to move to an area with better and more players.

are you just mashing instead of trying to apply a gameplan

The only conceivable way of balancing it is to separate the characters into tiers based on their power levels, and force you to pick one character from each tier.

what if ki blasts clashed and you could wager your meter to see who wins

way better than stupid NRS clashes

Android 18

>SURPRISE
>KRILLIN STILL HAS HIS MEME UNBLOCKABLE DESTRUCTO
>AND HE'S IN THE SHIT TIER SO YOU GET HIM -AND- BETTER THINGS!

Woooow

Did they change May's voice in Rev 2?

Marvelfags like the ip and nothing else.

I'm not entirely sure how important balance will be to the target audience. Comic book fans and anime fans are basically the same kind of person and the former group doesn't seem bothered by Hulk being in a lower tier than Magneto or Doom in Marvel.

I also don't see many people complaining about Aquaman or Deadshot being better than Superman in Injustice 2.

As for actual serious fighting game players, they probably won't care much about the story making sense balance-wise.

That's silly. Just make a decent game, and worry about fan service later. Its like in Burning Blood where Sanji can't hit chicks. I appreciate sticking to the source material, but its still a game first. Just have a separate mode for that kind of thing.

And yet they still play it. You can literally reskin the worst game in the world and they'll play the shit because it has SPIDERMAN AND WOLVERINE!!! It's the game that convinced Ameritards that claim they hate anime games to play an anime game

i wouldn't say i mash, i learn moves/combos but i just don't even know where to begin making a gameplan.

I won

Super hero power levels fluctuate a lot. Superman has being a jobber and a God in comics, so comic fans aren't as hung up on power levels, unless you ask who would win in a fight at their best.

youtube.com/watch?v=hJEJ8PJXoaM

Nothing wrong with clash.

I am just waiting for the day a capcom fighter has smash inputs+movement so all the nigs will be forced to play it.

My friend hates marvel and is indifferent to Capcom but loves MvC, it's just a really fun game you autist

I'm surprised that so few people are playing Akuma online

What was the final score?

join my goober gear room
pc us central nlod

>Hercule
>Bills
Are those new DB characters?

Bulma's mom.
DBZ games have had this shit for years. NRS actually stole clashes from Budokai, I think. And Ki clashes were in Tenkaichi.

Or is that the joke?

40+ hours and I think I've only played one.

Goku is absolutely powerless against his wife, a regular human

>Implying Hulk is not in a lower tier than Doom in general
>Implying everyone isn't in a lower tier than Doom
>Implying Doom is not it's own tier

7-10
I lost actually
vocaroo.com/i/s0QWMDb8DVil
the loser had to admit to being a gay furry
that was the challenge we put forth between ourselves

Thanks user!

HBR you here?

>Hunter x Hunter fighting game
>One Punch Man Fighting game
>Darkstalkers Exhumation
>Makes Culinary Ball instead
WHYY Barcsys Namco??
>Nostalgia
Why not Inuyasha for that untapped female audience then?
TESSAIGA is the new tatami gaeshi

Hercule is the politically correct way to say Mr Satan.

Oh, I like Marvel as well, actually. I just find it hilarious when people cry about other games being imbalanced or other games being """mashers""", but then they play THE imbalanced masher anyway. It's like the people that complain about CoD being casual normalfag shit, but then play RNG bullet spread CSGO and claim they have patrician taste in FPS.
This will happen if Ed proves popular enough. I mean, even Guilty Gear had a Smash spinoff for DS.

They went for global appeal. Even if they were aiming for Japan there are IPs we would get before those.

If they want to make a serious fighting it has to be somewhat balanced
They could put teammate count limitations depending on the characters you chose. Like if you pick Gogeta you can only pick one assist because Gogeta count as two characters in one

what if the next mortal kombat is in 3d again

That is some cringe shit audio.

>7-10
At least Ghodere beat you, but you did good as well. Seemed close enough.

don't you mean the christian-approved way to say Mr Satan?

you should stream desu

Please no.

If Yoruichi were a playable character in Shonen Jump vs Capcom what would be her win quotes to Goku, Vegeta, Luffy, Naruto, Sasuke, Kinnikuman, Yusuke, Obito, Gaara, and Gon?

What is politically correct changes with the times.

I sympathize completely, I enjoy NRS games like MK Armageddon but know they aren't anywhere near viable competitively lol

i could beat godeer free

you can't pretend to be gay and then not at least do a gay voice impersonation you fucked up everything.
still funny tho

no prob. watch his other videos, too, they're very helpful

anyone got some high quality caps of Ky in his afterstory outfit, and is there a petition to get him an alternate costume yet?

does raven have more than one setup yet?

there's nothing political about the name "Mr Satan"

the mr satan > hercule name change is 100% religious

>pretend

How comparable is the amount of content in Tekken 7 on release to SFV?

almost the same