Final Fantasy General DCII - /ffg/

lazy faggots edition

>General info on Final Fantasy games
The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
"What version should I play?" Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn (embed)

>FFXV
[YouTube] Final Fantasy XV - TGS 2016 Trailer (embed)
[YouTube] Final Fantasy XV - Omen Trailer (North America) (embed)
[YouTube] Episode Gladiolus PAX Trailer (embed)
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2 (embed)

>FF XI
June update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/52747
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Stormblood Trailer
[YouTube] FINAL FANTASY XIV: Stormblood Launch Trailer (embed)

>DFF NT
[YouTube] DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY NT Announcement Trailer (embed)

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/edit#gid=1211382974
bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/XxJuYdTE (embed)

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW (embed)
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6 (embed)
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84 (embed)

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv (embed)

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KfIXNEjsM8Y
pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn
youtube.com/watch?v=Lb-f9P_tyQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SZymd6r4wGg
youtube.com/watch?v=XHr8DKtmtqU
pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/52747
youtube.com/watch?v=Acf6lPBNXOU
youtube.com/watch?v=bUkhDTVAOko
happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/edit#gid=1211382974
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
pastebin.com/XxJuYdTE
pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10
pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv
youtube.com/watch?v=N8XwSQoI_UY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>[YouTube]
>(embed)
Something's not right here.

aw shite
this is what you guys deserve.

suck my cock dude

Reminder that Sephiroth is very ugly! UGLY!

"No"

>(embed): the The Thread: The Movie: The Experience HD ReMix, NOW AN OP!

youtube.com/watch?v=KfIXNEjsM8Y

based retard

pham

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

wrong general user

And what did he do right?

If he ask that faggot that, he'll just claim he explained it in another thread.

I thought maybe Youtube embedding was messed up so it was just a test.

Is this BE story event worth farming?

Edition

>General info on Final Fantasy games
The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
"What version should I play?" Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FFXV
youtube.com/watch?v=Lb-f9P_tyQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SZymd6r4wGg
youtube.com/watch?v=XHr8DKtmtqU
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XI
June update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/52747

>FF XIV
Stormblood Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=Acf6lPBNXOU

>DFF NT
youtube.com/watch?v=bUkhDTVAOko

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/edit#gid=1211382974
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/XxJuYdTE

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Is Lightning cute?

>Lightning
>cute

Is htis autism?

>character looks neat and has an interesting move list
>5* max
every time

at least her TMR is kind of nice

That player went THROUGH A ROOM like it was nothing.

>next set of event quests total 85 energy
>my current max is 75
no wonder they gave us 30 more base

lol no

Everything user, we've been through this before.

i'm pretty sure it's meant specifically for her.
since she doesn't have a 6* even after this long in japan, i'll probably never use her unless global gives her one early.

Vayne couldn't score us a goal today.
What about that?

I knew that Final Fantasy is absurd but not on this level.

It's worth doing once at the very least. You get a full set of gian and pure crystals.

> lol no

It's gives dual wield. Saves you a accessory or materia slot.

>swords
lol, I'd rather farm another DW or Abel's TM

It gives you Dual Swords, which is craptactular.
It even sucks in JP where they can stack Letters and Arms.
To compare it to genji glove is an insult to gilgamesh.

Nothing wrong with swords. Tons of units use swords.

I feel like the only place this would be preferred is maaaaybe Tidus since he's already stacking water with his TMR and his skills and even then you could just do 2 of his TMR with DW. Then again I haven't done the math on that.

Shit, meant where they can stack Darn Nights Sole.
You get what I mean.

He's in the midfield lad, and even though it's still PES last I checked PES isn't that ridiculous often. His one goal last year was impressive, but you can't be expecting mids to score every match.
His role in virtual divegrass isn't to score.

> It gives you Dual Swords, which is craptactular.

Tons of sword users to choose from. easy 3* unit to get.

> It even sucks in JP where they can stack Letters and Arms.

Not every sword user is a hybrid attack/magic unit. Not sure how magic would be useful for some of those units.

> To compare it to genji glove is an insult to gilgamesh.

nobody is comparing it genji gloves. We all know genji gloves is godly, but not everyone can easily pull a rainbow like it's fucking nothing.

Tideeeeessss prefers greatswords for LSM and werei/narutos tmrs.

user... we already discussed this.

What am I supposed to do with all this Catsluts, should I just fuse them for her TM?, Is it worth it?

I'm tempted to use my 4* ticket on this banner. Both of the 4* are good niche units.

> should I just fuse them for her TM?

user, that's the entire fucking reason why they give you so many.

Quoth the shitposter.

How was this person able to click on both characters at once? Did he use a macro?
Awakened Tina looks like a beast with the double setup.

youtube.com/watch?v=N8XwSQoI_UY

yeah it's a great tmr

wheres the vid for /ffg/, /meg/ match?

>hasn't seen Sephiroth destroy the galaxy to do 4000 damage

Ya, it's a macro. I use a similar T.Terra macro with my Olive.

>maxing out every single character's 3* sphere skills requires an average of about 7000 3* motes of each type
>only have about 2500 of each

I wonder if I'll finally have enough next year.

>261 units
>300 slots
>still doesn't know what the raid units are used for
troll or just retarded as fuck? I wish people like that didn't hide their names. Instead we get people who namedrop just to show NRG or something unnecessary.

>Nothing wrong with swords.
>Relatively weak
>The ones with stacking killers and good stats are from base 5*, some limited or from collabs we never got
>Rarely BiS
okay

>BE apes will macro everything

Eh I know, but still it just feels wrong to fuse 5 base units, guess I'll just get her TM for now.

>He didn't know people macro chaining
But by what I know it's uncommon for people to macro chaining and those who do really suck at chaining.

>4000
>not 9374
pleb

It's just easier. Also, it's the only way to max out the chain with T.Terra.

Yeah it's easier but it's obviously not the only way to max chain, you just have to be quick with the right taps presses. If you needed a macro to get the max chain the max chain macro couldn't be made in the first place.

>titan level is slowly descending
i'm the only one who is still farming him?

I'm not rank 150 yet. Also, I need all the Papalymos I can get, so I"m still going at it.

You literally cannot max T.Terra's chain without macro. You NEED to Spark chain.

Trance Terra is non elemental. Chains increase in damage as they go, but it takes 30 of a non elemental chain to cap, as opposed to 12 and 8 for elemental and spark chains, respectively. ( I think I'm wrong on the exact numbers but the point still stands). T.Terra CANNOT hit the damage cap unless you use a macro and spark chain it

>you NEED to macro to do spark chain

Heh. I guess you don't know the powers of thumbs.

I don't know if you are pretending to be a retard, but no, you cannot reliably spark chain without macros. Getting lucky every once and a while, manually, doesn't count.

top kek

>he thinks he can manually do spark chains
Not even close buddy. This isn't a question of your quick thumbs or anything, you literally cannot spark chain only two units on a phone. It has to do with how touch screens work; input two things simultaneously and it will give you a touch or slide somewhere between the two. An emulator can bypass this by changing a macro to play both inputs on the same frame.

This isn't a huge deal most of the time, as a proper 27 elemental chain is easy to do and only marginally less damage than sparking it. When chaining forced non-elemental is when macro "cheaters" need to come into play

You just have to activate whatever you're chaining with on the same frame. It's probably impossible to do on phones but you don't need a macro to do it, just set some key bindings on an emulator.

Key bindings on an emulator only simulate touches. It'll have the same reaction if you press then too quickly. I've done extensive testing on this stuff. You need a macro.

>Pulled Amelia
>Remember I fused all of my Mustadios

Well fuck me sideways on a trampoline I done goofed, but this chick is seriously amazing in arena. Haven't faced another yet but I imagine with her skill selection + innate gun dw, pretty much any skill she randoms onto will be fucking annoying.

A macro is literally just a recording of inputs someone did so obviously you don't need a macro to do it, just means you don't have to do the key presses at the right frame to do it every single time. If you can't do it on the same frame, you probably need a one frame delay and depending on your framerate that might be impossible. I know when I play BE in emulator the framerate is never consistent.

Yes, a macro is just a recording of inputs. When it plays it back, however, it emulates it inside the virtual machine, it doesn't actually re-press them. To make a sparkchain macro you have to edit the macro by hand in notepad and change the input frames. This tricks it into pressing them at the same time, something not normally possible.

You >cannot< input on the same frame or even one frame apart naturally. It's just impossible.

heh alright faggaritos. Challenge accepted. ill show all of you that I have and can been able to spark chain with my trance terras

See you in an hour when you come back asking how to make the sparkchain macro

anyone can tell me how to make a sparkchain macro?

Why are BEapes so rude?

Stop shitposting. This has been a civil conversation and we don't need /oneguy/ trying to fuck everything up.

Ok I did not know about the fact that you have to go back and edit the macro. Is it because of how phones and phone emulators register inputs?

RKfags are worse

Yup, exactly. Memu and Nox do their best to emulate an actual phone and and that includes the limitations of touch screens. There's a "grace period" to account for multi finger gestures, and most games don't play well with it. The edited macro bypasses this by never being an actual touch input command, it just reads off a macro page and executes x commands at y times in z locations without using the touch interface. Otherwise, they'd probably run much slower.

lol

Never forget the Hope drama

/ffg/ just hates XIII characters

I leave to socialize with people and you guys fuck up the new thread & OP?

Lessen learned

Macro writer here, you're full of shit.
I use Autohotkey to write my sparkchain macros as two low delay click events.

It has nothing to do with the emulator, it's indistinguishable from two really fast clicks to nox/memu.

blame manel's time traveling shenanigans. in all seriousness, people always fuck up embedded links, I still have my way old OP template in a pastebin, if you want I can update it and paste the link so people will be able to do OPs without fuck things over.

>use program to do the thing I said
>I'm full of shit
lmao

Remember the part where you're driving to Titan with Ardyn and he stops to take a break for the day? They suggest camping but then Ardyn interjects that they stay at the caravan and he'll pay the bill instead.

Yeah well the real reason he did that was because Ardyn can't step foot on the camp grounds because they're blessed by the oracles light to keep daemons out and it'd harm him.

No, it doesn't do the things you said. It responds just as if you were clicking with a mouse, since it literally uses windows commands to do exactly that. It's not even a program in the strictest sense, it just calls native windows shit for you.
If nox/memu had a "grace period," this would trigger it. It doesn't bypass anything, it's just two very fast clicks.

People are just too slow to tap/click in 1/60th of a second. It's not exactly easy.

>Posting shit girl literal who
nice falseflag, no one cares for that bitch

I do. I want a XIII prequel that explores her character further.

the fuuuuck

tried my first 5 mithril pull in a month and got Cid Raines' OSB

I don't think you understand the concept here. Yes, auto hotkey gives you the same effect as rewriting the macro, because AHK gives you perfect one frame clicks. It's not nearly that simple with user input. Even if you tap that button as quick as possible, in a 60fps game your finger will be down for multiple frames. When you try to tap them THAT quickly in succession manually, there will assuredly be overlap frames that ruin it. AHK let's you program two separate one frame long click events that play nicely with it. It's still not possible to do by hand because of the aforementioned reasons.

I do

you are a new character in both BE and RK, in RK you have the skillset from your favorite character but the stats of your least favorite character, your SB, SSB, BSB and OSB are the last SBs of the same type you used.
in BE you have te weapon selection from your favorite non-donut unit, your skillset is the same from your favorite BE/crossover unit, your stats are the same as stats from your favorite story unit and your LB is the last LB you used.

are you a good unit in either game? is it worth pull on your banners?

post sisters

Yes, but that has nothing to do with some magical "grace period" bullshit where two clicks become a drag.
And you have some leeway, it's not instant. Even a mouse delay of 0 in windows isn't instant.

Fingers are chunky. We're saying the same thing. Nox doesn't have some magical code though, that's bullshit. It's purely human error, a machine with fingers could do it too.