/hbg/ - Homebrew and Hacking General

Last thread: /hbg/ Wiki: homebrew-general.wikia.com

-SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 11.3 (11.4 via system transfer or hardmod)
Wii U: 5.5.1
Vita: 3.60
PS4: 4.05 (Userland)
PS3: 3.55

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
b9s + CFW: 3ds-guide.b4k.co/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Wii: sites.google.com/site/completesg/hacking-guide
Vita: pastebin.com/D3rMbNQp

-RECENT NEWS-
Current titlekey website links:
3ds.titlekeys.gq/
wiiu.titlekeys.gq/

>3DS
[Jun 5] Luma 8.0 brings lots of features like screenshots, input redirection, a debugger and more. Updating to b9s is required. github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/releases/tag/v8.0
[May 25] Some 3DS users have received LocalFriendCodeSeed_B bans, preventing online play, use of the Friend List, the YouTube, Hulu and Netflix programs, Pokémon Bank and Project Kaeru. Everything else, like downloading games from the eShop/FreeShop, browsing the web or using other online services like Miiverse works. There's no known correlation between the bans.
You can unban yourself by replacing the banned LocalFriendCodeSeed_B file with one from a console that hasn't been banned (download link and guide in the Pastebin), but be aware it could get banned at any moment.

>Vita
[Jun 6] HENkaku release 10 received an update. henkaku.xyz/changes
[Jun 6] Adrenaline 5 released. github.com/TheOfficialFloW/Adrenaline/releases
[May 9] Coldboot HENkaku teased for July 27. enso.henkaku.xyz/

>PS4
[Jun 7] Workaround allows for updating games without the latest firmware. se7ensins.com/forums/threads/how-to-bypass-the-4-70-update-and-play-online.1648671/

Other urls found in this thread:

gbatemp.net/threads/release-arc13s-freeshop-fork-open-source-eshop-alternative.468436/
youtube.com/watch?v=BRnXGqW8Nzs
gbatemp.net/threads/former-gbatemp-member-and-suspected-pedophile-gets-20-year-sentence.468679/
sdcard.org/downloads/formatter_4/
github.com/Normmatt/ntrcardhax
smealum.github.io/3ds/32c3/#/82
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

KNEDA

Luma is garbage.

Xth for No /drama/ /closed/

Reminder to tell memeposters to fuck off to /pol/

hey if you're still there your using the old freeshop use this one instead
gbatemp.net/threads/release-arc13s-freeshop-fork-open-source-eshop-alternative.468436/

A boy falls in love with a boy.
Unable to code...

Any chance of 11.4 ever getting anything? Not even getting blown open, at least homebrew level would be fine. Just enough to save edit.

did you get an 11.4 console?

magnethax just a magnet and a flashed ds flashcart and you can install b9s and have full boot loader access. youtube.com/watch?v=BRnXGqW8Nzs

Oh, updated now!
Thank you man, I am really grateful!

your welcome. the old dev is in prison for cp no joke.

WELP.

>gbatemp.net/threads/former-gbatemp-member-and-suspected-pedophile-gets-20-year-sentence.468679/

janny's going wild

So can using Pokemon Bank from a hacked N3DS get me banned? I'm on the latest firmware, luma, b9s. I turned off info sharing and spotpass, my console has no linked Nintendo ID.

Yes. Don't breathe on your 3DS either.

I WANT TO CUM INSIDE JANNY

Yes,no,maybe,i dont know. Nobody knows what triggers ban.

i would not suggest pokemon bank on cfw some poor fucks on /vp/ lost their entire living dex due to the recent ban wave.

>Yes,no,maybe,i dont know.
That's not how it works.

From what I can tell, it's not worth risking it then, thanks. Good thing I still have a clean O3DS with Bank lying around.

Can you repeat the question?

YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW

name of the one on the left?

ugly fat slut #1

Me

oh no, rxTools is dead

It's so sad we just abandoned him, he was literally /ourguy/

uneventitchan

>Try to make my own CFW because fuck luma
>End up bricking myself
Fug

>download retroarch .7z
>download the roms you want
>put everything on the sd card
>launch emulator, select game, play
>also have useful features that are essential to any modern emulator
>also get emulators for non-nintendo consoles

>go to 3dsiso
>log in
>look for every single VC game you want through the forum posts using the messy search system
>hope someone actually posted them
>go through empty request threads and other shit that has nothing to do with what you're looking for
>find broken links
>finally manage to get some of the games you want
>put the .cias on the SD card
>install them through FBI
>finally get to play them
>only one savestate, can't change assigned buttons
>got closer to the 300 installed titles limit
>the banners don't even look good and the uploader put his name and/or spam in the game's name field
>since only retards go to 3dsiso, you're also using windows and don't block ads so you now have malware on your computer

Really? What exactly happened?

reminder that tetsuo

if only we knew then what we know now

TTSUO

Any good DS emulators for 3DS? I just want to know what's the point of ripping a DS cartridge if I'm unable to play it.

I still don't understand that meme

>Still not banned

Admit you cheated and/or did something to piss Nintendo off.

you rip a ds cartridge and play it on a flashcart or desmume.

so close

flashcart silly~

twloader, but a flashcard is better

you are not very smart are you

Of course you wouldn't dumb redditor

Don't you feel embarrassed making that kind of post?

>the tranny sold us out
I'm just slow

>"Thank you for calling Nintendo this is Mike can I start with your email address?"
>Yadadada
>Tell them I have an issue with connecting my 3DS to Nintendo's online services
>"No problem, I'll be happy to help you with that. Is there a parent or guardian around who happens to have the serial number of the Nintendo 3DS console?"
>Uhhhhhhh I'm 24
>"Oh! Haha perfect, in that case please read back to me the serial number of the system. It should be located in the back of the console"
>Give it to him and tell him the error code
>"Unfortunately this error code means that Nintendo has found unauthorized software modifications on your child's console and has banned you because of that. It will not be lifted"
>It's not my child's console though. And I have no unauthorized software on the system, I don't even know what that means.
>"I apologize for the misunderstanding sir. Unfortunately your wife's son must have downloaded something he shouldn't have. If you have any more questions please feel free to consult the Nintendo website."
>What the fuck, it's my console dude. I don't have kids. I swear I didn't do anything to my 3DS.
>"You're 24 years old and still play Nintendo consoles dude?" *audible laughter from a bunch of people in the background

yo anons why the fuck did I just randomly receive team kirby clash deluxe on my home screen?

NSA don't worry about it

spotpass
do not download, you'll get b&

Nintendo trying to get you to buy their shit by vomiting a demo on to your 3DS

Spotpass.
Don't delete it, though. Try it before trashing. I recommend it.

Sure thing Reggie

So I've got FE Echoes from the freeshop but where do i get the dlc? I tried 3ds.titlekeys but that didnt work

FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF
FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF
FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF
FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF

>.gif
not today

dont be scared

THE
PRESIDENT
SOLD
US
OUT

Corey?

>mfw the tranny sold us to the president
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

the dlc option is freeshop is broken because it hasn't all been released yet. the last bit comes out on June 22nd.

What do I use to format 3DS SD cards to fat32?

You can't buy people. user, it's TTSUO, not TTSUTTP. At best it's TTSUOTTP.

Ah alright, I didnt know that thanks

TETSUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

left click > format to fat32, but preferably use this official program to do it
sdcard.org/downloads/formatter_4/

But Windows doesn't support 64gig formatting to fat32, and I remember /hbg/ recommending something else way back when in the cakes days.

mkfs.vfat

Hi

>AK2i
CALLED IT

This is literally the Decrypt9WIP "NDS flashcart" menu, and has nothing to do with ntrboothax...

>Inject NTRCARDHAX to AK2i
>Just a menu

?????????????????????????

ntrcardhax is not ntrboothax. Are you literate, user?

This is why I liked the name magnethax.

>NTR*CARD*HAX
>the other thing is called NTR*BOOT*HAX
An attempt was made.

That was fast.

What does it do then?

Install ntrcardhax, which is an arm9 exploit for firmware < 10.3.

Who is this semen demen.

I have never felt so rused before.

Install ntrcardhax.
github.com/Normmatt/ntrcardhax
It's obscure as fuck.
smealum.github.io/3ds/32c3/#/82

Can any nu-Fire Emblem fans help me out. Fire Emblem Fates Conquest and Birthright are two sides of the same story, right? Somebody told me if I download one of the games and the dlc that it would be both games in one package, is this true? Will downloading Conquest and the DLC give me both?

Watashi from Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita

FE is shit.

Thanks

thank

Correct, the DLC includes the other two routes.

You're welcome.

GBA temp down for anyone else?

>like emulators
I often forget how many children are on /hbg/

Any good 3ds games leaking recently?

no

The only thing I'm looking forward to is Miitopia.

So can I buy an AK2i yet?

>The only thing I'm looking forward to is Miitopia.
if you have shit taste I guess

>no superstar saga dx

forgot about it, I made that image to shitpost on /v/ and was looking at the recommendation chart for releases

can magnethax can fix a bricked 3ds ? a friend gave me one, I have a b9s 3ds
also, can you still use the flashcard afterwise ?