/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #1698

>MAGNAFEST, daily gacha draw, 1.5x EXP/RP are up until 6/21.

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Sky Compass Guide (now includes air dates)
pastebin.com/D4XubHkK

>Schedule for June:
5/31 - 6/8 - Little Skyfarer a la Sacre Blumiel!
6/9 - 6/21 - Piña Hazard (iM@S Collab) and 15M player celebration
6/22 - 6/29 - Guild War (Dark)
6/30 - ?/?? - New Scenario Event

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous Thread

I want Gabriel to drink my piss.

Quatre!

And the thread's already ruined.

Juliet 5* when?

>you will never have Lennah be the little spoon when you go to sleep together, her soft hair, warm skin and gentle smell soothing your weary body, the blankets involving your body so that you can share your heat fully in the cold winter night. In your slowly slumbering mind, you are sure to have the most beautiful dreams, alwasy by the side of the person you care for with all your soul.

give me the strenght to carry on, /gbfg/

I want to have a threesome with gabmama and my waifu mika

SICO!

How long you guys been grinding so far? I just hit 11 hours and i think i need to stop.

I'd drink hers too.

CAIN

Put Cerberus in Fire please.

Mama!!!!!

but user, i couldn't care less about this cum dump, so i would only have nightmares

What would her 5* even do? Change the resist on 1st to 30% or turn the light buff into unique one? Add clear to 2nd?

Is this a good time to host Baha HL?

host mika

SHEEP!!!

Haven't even started, playing another game that I've ignored for awhile and this time I'm ignoring granblue.

meat

>mfw trying to get a hit on chevs
Waiting last minute to build a light pool was a mistake

I haven't traded enough pinya daggers to get it to 3* yet, but does it use the uncap materials from this event or from the old one, meaning it's inaccessible?

>Thought sausage man was just a meme guy last time
>They translate the event
>Suddenly I'm fucking emotional about a giant who just wanted to make friends and cook sausages for them

Why is she smug about giving me a sheep?

But are they strong enough that it's not worth building agni with twigs as replacements?

Its always a good time

Because she knows you'll never get her instead.

This event.

Did all the other idols also get a story like Minami's and Miria's when they were introduced? If so, can I still watch them?

90 herbs
220 pink medallions
150 bean cakes
30 shining star

Stupid sexy scarecrow

This event. 90 kitami herbs for FLB.

Better get to it.

Thanks.

>you will never repeatedly thrust an axe into Lennah's trunk. You'll never be able to break her branches, strip her bark, or reduce her into a pile of 2x4 planks. You will never gently run sand paper over Lennah's roughly cut corners. Aoidos will never commission you to make a bust of himself out of Lennah's one-of-a-kind wood to display on the Gran Cypher on your birthday. You'll never forget to leave Lennah's planks outside, allowing them to be damaged in the rain, allowing termites to eat her from the inside.

Does call of the abyss trigger bizarre fog?

I know you don't actually think that, user! You just want to be mean, but I know deep inside you actually care!

Wait, as in "they are so good if you don't whale for them you may as well not play agni fire" ?

Magna fire is so shit you may as well build F2P agni

One day into the event and I'm already want to give up

>recruited by nip into nipcrew

Funtimes ahead.

Trying to get a hit on twitter chevs is like trying to find a bra size small enough for Fenrir, literally impossible.

So when does this stop hurting

*steals RQ MVP*

Don't bully Fenrir about her bust size. Dogs don't develop breasts until they get pregnant.

explain Cerb

after the 666th

Don't give up. Or at least plan out what you want to get.

>her
user...

A wind nip with Lucifer/Tezcat whose like 40 ranks higher than me posted this on my wall when sending a friend request.

I don't have any special summons. Just magnas + wind rabbit. Which stickers are non offensive to nips so I can say thanks?

>Dogs don't develop breasts until they get pregnant.
Did you really need me to reiterate?

Heh nice baby grid kiddo, now watch this
*unzip shiva x agni*

So if you cant complete Nightmare you cant MLB the ukn?

i am gomenasai

Stupid EOP cuckold.

>unironically watching one of the worst anime this season

Ironically kill yourself.

But they're not posting Granblue Fantasy The Animation™

I happened to get agni a while ago and haven't put my sunlights to use. Adding that to the fact that I haven't got a single axe flip from ifrit I thought I might as well put all that to use, but since motocal stopped working for me I can't get concrete numbers

He wants to be your bf user.

People watched Gabriel Dropout and that was an even shittier version of Umaru. Never be surprised at the garbage /gbfg/ consumes.

Gran's Thanks or Rackam's Much Obliged seem to be the standard for nips. I like to use Muscle Vyrn.

Only good anime this season is Granblue Fantasy the Animation, prove me wrong faggots

protip: you can't

sneeze

you can run pic related but the sticks 3*'d with double agni

>he has a primal that isn't zeph

>still doubting whether or not it will be better than the respective magna build if he puts 'TIME and EFFORT' into it

LOL

LWA you actual tard.

just post the 'much obliged' sticker
the original japanese line was akin too "nice too meet you" or something

pls respond

Shut up.

I have a 80% titan

Im really doubting if I want to make sarasa and ticket ayer and then spark cock and then waste my life getting those sunlight stones

Achoo!

mods=gods

holy shit yngwie is so fucking based

Doesn't Light have the same issue where you should be going with chev swords anyways?

God, I remember reading the manga. Did they get to the 2v2 with main hero dude/psychic chick

Just b urself

I do Extreme Showdown then NM60 to conserve AP.

New player who doesn't know what the fuck they're doing:

What showdown are people talking about that allows you to farm pink medallions?

Why the harp?

diablo

finished six's fates

every time six takes off his mask I want to bully him more

In the special quest section there is a tab that shows all the event's quests. The solo missions let you farm medallions.

After you clear the event story, go to Quest > Special > Event tab. Or just click the special quest button on the event home page.

That makes so much more sense now.

>those rectangle icicles

proving my point

*beats you with magna earth*

A rub a day keeps Pink Pinya from literally sexually assaulting you.

Enmity and boost to atk

You get 2 maniac tries a day with a guaranteed NM.

NM appears after you farm EX.

What could you possibly be farming then?

Do the event's showdown.
Extreme is the most efficient in terms of AP and drops.

>Normally like CGDCT shows
>Hinako Note did nothing for me
>dropped it after one episode

fucking ugly dog only good for bullying

Okay, but Raid EX or single player EX?

Why didn't they show Pinyami?