/pg/ - Persona General

Previous: NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

I love Futaba, and want her and Joker to get their own spin-off together!

Best woman, best wife, best cake.
Claimed.

Add more date events to P5!
Teaching Sadayo how to make infiltration tools, coffe and curry!
See Sadayo go pray at the shrine for Joker!
See Sadayo cry when she finds out I turned myself in.
Go on a hot springs date with Sadayo where she washes my back and I wash her hair then we get in a mixed bath together!
Go on a formal date with Sadayo where she wears a fancy dress and gets all dolled up just for you!
Joker moves back to Tokyo after finishing high school and is living together with Sadayo!
Eating Traditional Japanese breakfast with Sadayo!
Go fishing with Sadayo on Sundays and catch the Guardian together!
Visiting Sadayo at her place!
Going home together with Sadayo!
Sadayo visiting Joker's family!
Joker visiting Sadayo's family!
Joker proposing in front of all his friends!
Traditional wedding "Happily Ever After" timeskip event!

Bad luck, running into me.

robot is forever!!

Makoto a cute!

Serving Kawakami a damn fine cup of coffee!

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

I love Ann!

She's mine and only mine /pg/

Futaba a Cute-aba

>reddit is forever!!

Obviously.

Obligatory Makoto post

"Dude you guys are gonna be so jealous, but me and Ann started a friends with benefits type thing going on this past month. Like we're friends, but we'll be like hanging out at the amusement park and I can just tell her I wanna have sex and we'll go halfsies on a room at some cheap motel and we'll just eff for hours on end! The best part is her parents let her take the pill! I guess westerners are just cool with sex and stuff before marraige. Anyways, I can effin shotgun blast my goddamn load inside her and she lays their and takes it all in and afterwards we get pizza and watch movies! The only downside is Ann has a strict no kissing policy and she makes me do a bunch of shit before we fuck like shave down and shower and powder my junk. Also she can fit my entire dick her mouth no problem! Then we leave the next day and it's back to normal! We can't do it a lot since a hotel room is kinda expensive, but dude there's no better feeling than when you're in a tight vagina and you don't have to wear a condom. It effin feels AMAZING! This might be the greatest thing to ever happen to me, I'm gonna have a fuck buddy for life until I get a girlfriend!"

STANDING

do you know what time it is

The best coffee for the best waifu.

I don't think I will ever understand.
But that's alright.

xth for the original crew

Smelling Adachi's cabbage-shits and vomiting uncontrollably into a potted plant!

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

do you guys think kawakami would be into eating food with joker's sperm or did I become such a degenerate that this kind of thing seems almost vanilla to me now?

For the people who were comparing the Eng and Jan voices last thread just keep in mind that that jap voices are what the characters are SUPPOSED to sound like. so you can't even compare the both dubs like that

Taking Yu for walkies!

Groo a shit

Delete this thread.

Then why did a bunch of nips play the English version?

MAKOTO POWA!!!
Let me in, bros.

ATLUS picked who they they wanted to be in the jap cast, and who they wanted to be in the eng cast.

They picked what they want the characters to sound like in their respective languages.

Delete yourself.

Do you think Yusuke ever smashed that sweet Futaba butthole?

P5A WHEN

I want pankechi to put a bullet in my stomach and step on it.

Yusuke's going to be a wizard with Hifumi as his asexual life partner.

Just like there are weeaboos there are westaboos
You think some japanese don't watch cartoons?

All I want is the best for Fuuka.

Oh shit, is /pg/ about to get Veeky Forums and argue author intent vs. death of the author?

Which doesn't really apply in this situation since the same company made both versions, but we may end up arguing anyway?

Go get 'em tiger

I feel like we shouldn't allow anyone to post about Yusuke who doesn't understand that he's artistic and therefore has no interests in fucking men, women, cats, or otherwise.

He only makes sweet consensual love to his paintings.

Fuuka would want you go outside and find a real girlfriend.

I remember they specifically picked Char for both audio sets, but did they really do that for all the main characters?

>Futaba calling others shit

Morgana is sad!

Now that I think about it, this makes guillotine a lot better.
Is that a thing to do?

I wonder why

Grooposters have to go back, we have no choice.

That is a dumb idea Ryuji

Maybe, maybe not.
Regardless, I could never truly love someone other than Fuuka.

The same company was not in fact in charge of both. Atlus and Atlus USA are two bodies and while USA answers to JP is not directly controlled. It's why QC forced a rerecording in the first place. They weren't overseeing the localization or the vocal direction, just the western licenses and shit.

>So in P3 they sorta imply that Personas ccan be summoned in the real world. And in the bad ending you kill that creepy dude outside the dark hour. My question is, can the cast of p4 and p5 hopefully learn to summon their personas in the real world?
Basically, there are two points to this
1. In theory, any Persona user can summon in the real world. It's also more exhausting, and generally little point to it since you're not likely going to find shadows outside instances where you can summon normally. P1/2 are a bit different since Philemon/Nyarly were directly involved. However, with enough work you should be able to do it.
2. The rules between games don't stay entirely consistent, so it's hard to get a good grasp on all the little details when the world changes based on what people think.

>Goro calling other people a faggot when he is one

Why is Futaba the worst character in fiction ever?

>reaper
>double mahamaon
how is this fair

Get Smoked is better.

Yes. If you can't make anything new from the weak Personas in your stock, force feed one of them to your good ones every day. That's how you end up with Lv50 Shiki-Oujis.

Atlus USA is a division of Atlus. It's the same company, though you can say it's not the same people making the same decisions (though there are cases where that actually does happen, where the Japanese studio chooses or approves dub voices). Things get murky in the realms of determining a true "author" when it's made by a sizable company.

Is joker a psychopath? Unlike Yu's Adachi ending where he starts regretting his choice, Akira is happy with the evil ending.

Looking into the new Persona domains what does P5AG mean?

You should be running null/repel/drain bless and curse on your shit at all times basically for "end game" stuff.

no matter how many times I see this burp bar always gets me

Persona 5: Alternate Goro

It's based on the what-if that Akechi presents when he's about to die about what if he met Joker a few years earlier

I'm doing a mementos run right now but when I'm done I'll see about that.

On a not really related note, what determines if a confused enemy throws some shit away or does nothing? Earlier I was able to do the trick once or twice, but since then no memento boss will throw shit at me

>the same company made both versions
>and who they wanted to be in the eng cast.

To be honest, Japan has fuckton more VA's than America. the problem with choosing the right one for the character in Japan is slim while in America is big. so even if the same company choose the voices there's no garantee the Eng voices would share the same ranges and emotions of the Japanese voices

You got me there.

Don't break his heart!

Is there any point to the second stage personas? I unlocked Ryuji's, but it's stats haven't changed in the slightest.

Post your makotos and you can stay

Persona 5 A (effin) Gallery.
A Madarame centric spin off were we learn about how musseums works, and we get to fight art and artist related shadows, mobs and bosses.

They look cool and i think goku got some extra skill? I don't really know at all.

The trick only applies to certain bosses

Do not listen to the lies some posters may feed you. We all know who Lady Ann is destined to end up with.

Evasion skill and amplified resistances.

Persona 5 Android Game

Was Madarame right?

Better resistances, and an Evade skill. Stats and skills are the same otherwise. It's not like 3, where endgame skills were locked behind the Persona evolution.

We're not actually arguing anything about that. Someone was just bringing up authorial intent into the mix, and we were getting into what that even means when there are so many people involved in producing a game. I was mostly mocking the concept.

Frankly, anyone who can't just listen to whatever version they want and leave it at that can fuck off like the morons they are.

I thought it was just any mementos boss.
The only one I was able to do it on for any amount of time was the one with the guy sticking out of the rock covered in the zodiac, but he stopped throwing away shit and I was only able to get 100k from him

It's obviously on Akechi Goro. Game will come out next year. They're pulling a P2 dual shit with having two games with two different protagonists under the same number.

Lady Ann having her pussy filled with pussy!

Am I allowed entrance?

Morgana and Lady Ann will be together forever

No
No bullying allowed

Ok

Mika?

Morgana and Lady Ann will be together forever!

It's on Goro. Some kind of spinoff.

Why doesn't joker speak during most of the game? It's not like it's standard JRPG silent protagonist, he talks a fair amount during battle and even talks some in the anime bits.

A suffering Makoto is the best Makoto

How would Morgana and Ann even have sex

And is there erotica of it yet?

>you will never wake up and see this

why live?

I can't wait for Joker's story with Futaba to be expanded in future installments of 5!

I don't have the chart handy but you should be able to find it online.

Also they will throw away money indefinitely, you just get unlucky and have streaks where you don't get anything useful.

They needed to preserve some semblance of a self-insert to appeal to the retard waifufags in /pg/.

you could print it out and put it on your roof if you want

every persona protagonist is like that
it's so people can self insert

>Also they will throw away money indefinitely, you just get unlucky and have streaks where you don't get anything useful.
Really? Because he didn't throw anything for 12 turns in a row, so I thought he was used up.
Before that he threw something out every turn, even if it was just something shitty like a fruit

Would making a game in which Akechi is the main playable character even be a good idea? He seems to be pretty unpopular in the west, but what about the east? Is he equally unpopular there?

One suffering Makoto is enough
The other one is for protecting

Tail in her vagina

Wait what? I thought the ENG voices thing was just a meme, you guys didn't actually play the game using the objectively inferior dub did you?