pastebin.com/zwdfyvu8

>Digimon Linkz English Guide
digilinkz.kongbakpao.com/

>Digimon World Guides
pastebin.com/W0ZgHnXJ

>Discord link
discord.gg/urBVbKa

>20th Anniversary V-Pet details
withthewill.net/threads/16945-Digimon-20th-Countdown-Ends-V-Pet-Details-Images-and-Pre-Orders

>Decide Your Digi-Destiny N0 Trailer
youtu.be/watch?v=9omPepZxRNc

>Next 0rder OST [320 mp3]
mega.nz/#!7U9F3Txb!JeuUBX1myA14eX7yaJOsUj4yewXB6Xl5cEouOfIpOdw

>World 1 OST [192 mp3]
mega.nz/#!mAFSGJRQ!jqLdrMZ5mP6pEWw0J9ti6_aZ8HSOOx5DM1imFcotKkI

>Digimon Story Cybersleuth: Hacker's Memory
gematsu.com/2017/03/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-hackers-memory-first-details-video-screenshots

>Digimon Story Cybersleuth: Hacker's Memory Trailer
youtu.be/QdroyF26SMo

>Hacker's Memory News
>Interview with producer Kazumasa Habu
withthewill.net/threads/17634
>Domination Battles and new characters and Digimon
withthewill.net/threads/17660

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9iymqNuY5O4#t=62.785645
youtube.com/watch?v=a8UbJp_mvrg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Appmon was so good that killed the general

Gundramon's his mega but you can unlock multiple Megas apparently.
Rosemon Burst is in too

Thread reminder, Haru is a girl.

Yuujin, pls

Thread reminder that 90% of the people here don't care about appmon and the thread dies everytime you come in and post gay shit about haru and yuujin

Bullshit.

Can confirm, new info about HaMe when?

Why is he hurting him?

What is that?

I'm not sure. How long ago did we get the guardromon recolor?

Eri is actually top 3 Digigirl material alongside Ruki and Mimi.

>all the other series had rape doujins by episode 30
>it's already hitting 35 and none in sight

You are right, nobody gives a fuck about Appmon.

Some chinese iOS game that's came out in english a bit ago
It's fun without cash somehow, for now at least
The art's pretty nice too and it's got some digis that are unused everywhere else

>Yuujin nowhere in sight

Oh boy, I wonder what the traitor is planning.

Is the episode online anywhere? I need to watch it for scientific reasons

>Ruki and Mimi
Don't you mean Mimi and Nene?

>iOS

E3.

Anidragon, but just wait for the HD rip from Youtube.

Why were there so many recolours in next order? They didn't even bother coming up with new names for them.

In the original digital world they saved the shitmons for npcs

Excellent episode!!! They only took 35 weeks to realize L corp and Leviathan were connected.
Eri was amazing this episode, and when she refused to work for Leviathan anymore was hype as fuck!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=9iymqNuY5O4#t=62.785645

Today was a lot of Action Eri and she even changes clothes in front of Doka chan.

Next week 4 kiwami vs 4 kiwami!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=a8UbJp_mvrg

Too much pink.

So I didn't watch the episode.
What happened to ginger snaps?

Was busy in home fapping to Haru pics.

Can I get a not meme answer here?

He was absent this episode.

I assume it will later be revealed to be something plot related.

>Garudamon
Looks like the chinks hooked one

>It's fun without cash somehow, for now at least
H-haha, yeah.
I'm really having fun with it.
Getting to the last floor in the Trial really felt like an achievement. Too bad only whales will get Guilmon.

the weak should fear the strong

Gennai pls

Probably.
However, I have the feeling that he won't comeback till the 4 Ultimate Ones are defeated along with Knight.

Knight is just a puppet for Leviathan and they kept the secret Yuujin's true allegiance from him.
He is probably looking for Bootmon, while Knight, the other drivers, and Ultimate 4 are busy.

Anyone got an apk link for that bootleg mobile game? I heard it showed up on the playstore but im sure as shit not installing that on my phone

why is chaosmon such a clusterfuck, it looks like some chinese bootleg omega
I mean fuck, omegamon's hand heads work in large part since they're armor/mechanical and have no eyes so it blends in with the armor, but fucking chaosmon just mounted leomon's head as is on the hilt of his sword

yeah thats kind of the point of chaosmon

I know it's some weird gimmick with the digicores not fusing right and shouldn't exist yadda yadda, but it still looks dumb

>tfw no titamon/saberleomon version of this or omegamon

>wanting to create a buff singularity

>Less than two weeks until Ver. 20th
>barely have any info except for what was given when it was announced

Goddamnit, I just want to know more. I've waited so long for something like this. This next two weeks are gonna drag. Anyone else planing on getting Ver 20? What color did you get and what mons are you planing to raise?

>Mimi and Nene
Don't you mean Poopoo and Peepee?

I missed the preorder window, so omegamon since it's the least tacky of wave 2, if he' wasn't exclusive I'd love a blitzgreymon

I don't think they will release more info. Probably they want it to be a surprise.

so was valkyriemon supposed to be a continuation of silphymon from the ground up? or did it just look close enough that games made it the defacto evo?
are silphymon and valkyriemon girls or boys?

Boys just like Haru

>top 3 Digigirls are all idols
Really makes you think.

So, now with everyone talking about how awesome Eri was this episode I´m hyped. Does anyone know when the subs are coming out?

but I don't want to be gay for silphymon!

Chaosmon is supposed to look more like an evil noble, which is why he wears a jacket and frills, and wears the lion and the shark, the big predators of the land and the sea.

Since when was Darkdramon a shark, or associated with sea?

That's just how his design looks.

Like a day or two.

my big problem is that they didn't stylize the heads at all, like chaosmon is a clusterfuck to look at especially with that retarded helmet (jacket's fine I think), but unlike omegamon's hands which are redone a bit to look like weapons chaosmon is just using handpuppets of its components, and omegamon's hand heads were pretty silly to begin with

That was kinda the point though. I think they were supposed to be the SEVERED heads of BanchoLeomon/Darkdramon to show how fucked up his fusion is. I actually really like his design, especially the lower parts of his coat glitching out. Then there is CS where his color palette flips out if he dies, where you cant be sure if it was intentional or a bug, but it still fits.

>I actually really like his design, especially the lower parts of his coat glitching out.
oh yes, the coat bugging is top notch, and I'm sure that palette fuck is intentional
I GUESS you can look at it that way, but I just can't get behind the heads, maybe it's just how they look in CS's 3d, I dunno because your image looks much better

Because there are not NPCs in next order, they did the same that world 1 but made them playable

speaking of chaosmon, wasn't gay hououmon announced for HM? think we'll see its glorious chaosmon variant? also why is bancholeomon so fucking bad at fusing?

Just did a round of placeholder sprites, see if you can guess who is who

Its Pikachu

goblinmon
a cat
one of those pterodactyls from dragonball
a sentai reject
hawkmon
a hockey goalie
coked up otamamamamamon
a monmon suffering from post traumatic stress disorder

I guess that could be it. Maybe the problem is that he came out too late and looks too cleanly. He would probably benefit from the old school "gritty" designs, like Virus MetalGreymon, Cyclomon etc.

An Ork from 40K Goburimon
Neighbors Cat crossed with Pikachu Liollmon
An exile from Yoshis Island Monodramon
New power rangers villainKoKabuterimon
Bird who watched Naruto too much Hawkmon
Offspring of Shredder and a Hockey Player Kotemon
A purple sperm on crack Otamamon
Fred Flintstone post ChernobylMonmon

8/8 pretty good

Glad I managed to not completely fuck up the vpet guys with my paint bucket

oh definitely, if he had a bit of that old virus type edge he'd be perfect

Because he has a rebellious spirit.

Speaking of gay hououmon how long until pic related stops being cucked out of his own series? It's like they forgot he existed after the DS story games

>Holy Mode and Hackers Memory have the same initial letters.
Chronomon confirmed.

Seriously though his entire line should get in. Birb was fun in DS

It's actually my friend's, I don't got Tank
But I spent 3$ ye

If there was an Appmon popularity poll Eri would win. But it would be meaningless since otaku always make the heroine win in popularity polls in shows for little kids.

It's Clefairy!

FUCK!

nah first haru, then yuujin, then astra and only then eri, based on pixiv submissions.

They seriously need to drop the pigtails.

This

Almost any other hairstyle looks better.

How bout Dreadlocks then?

Seems like a lot of work since her hair in naturally straight, but if you really want to make all those braids, sure.

Chaosdramon is the ugliest things ever. It looks like something out of Xros Wars which is the worst of compliments. Get that shit out of here

Whoops, I mean Chaosmon. See he's so bad I forgot his name for a second and instead said the name of an actual good digimon

I was almost really mad then.

Fuck you though, I still like X5.

It's like they chose the worst hair on purpose.

Right?
they gave it a whole line in that game we never got
I want Butenmon in sweet sweet 3D

digi bump

You know, even up until this day I dont understand why they had to drag Vamdemon up again in 02. And after they did they didnt even give him a good final battle. His entrance was amazing, but everything afterwards sucked.

They figured since it was a sequel it had to include the most popular villain from the first series.

So lets pick the guy who already had a "return from the dead" subplot. Lovely. Honestly Piedmon jumping out in the end and skewering Oikawa, Arachnemon and Mummymon would have made as much sense.

Nah, the main demographic of Appmon is women, and a lot of the are fujos, so I'm sure the boys will be first, then Eri.

bump

Reminder that Mimi a best!

>Mimi was once an air traffic controller
Bonus points for doing it in her greatest outfit of them all.

>a hockey goalie
>coked up otamamamamamon
>a monmon suffering from post traumatic stress disorder

My sides!

we're dead again

>watching the new episode
>Haru states Yuujin and Offmon are late

I can't wait for the return of edgy Shoutmon.

So I guess after these four are defeated mindcontrolled Yuujin is Leviathan's last hope?

Which begs the question, can Rebootmon really defeat the other kids god grades all on his own?
When is Deusmon going to emerge?

Still hopeful for BeelStarrmon to make a proper console Digimon game appearance. Maybe Hacker's Memory will be her chance.

Maybe.

I mean if CatchMamemon is in, who knows, right?

Maybe he will brain wash Watson or the afro guy to be another appli driver. Not Ai though.

>You will now serve under the will of Leviathan
>NOOOOOOOOO

you guys ever rewatch the original digimon and realize how god awful the writing/voice acting was or how much animation they recycled? I can't even get through the first season it irks me so much.

English version or another version?