Anyone want to be business partners and do business together?

Anyone want to be business partners and do business together?

No, i want money

I'm an investor looking for some profitable businesses but I would never put money into a Frog poster, sorry.

Ok, singles for 2 ETH

Fuck

>mfw OP is a billionaire with a lot of spare time like that Notch faggot and everyone here is missing out on the best business partner ever

lets do it OP

you got any ideas? i can hammer off a few crazy ones i got..

kek

Skype business meeting?

this guy is gona be out manager

where'n when boss?

I have an idea that's like Tinder but it involves cats.
Sure boss, right away

>I have an idea that's like Tinder but it involves furries.
there user. ftfy. i gave you a million dollars right there.

make it so every off persona is bannable and they must meet on full costume. it would be almost like that other user and his "blind" dating app.

"blind date"

sounds like a good app idea if your can guarantee people they wont get murdered or raped. maybe a US cell phone verification. if it could 100% for sure get you alone with someone of the opposite gender people would use it. make it so you cant see pictures of the person before meeting, but you have to actually talk to them so you 1. know they are real 2. can decide what to go do and where to meet

it should work like ebay with a seller score (dater score) and feedback system. that way people can be safe and either go out with someone whos been on many blind rates without creeper rapist reviews, or you can talk to someone for awhile on the app to build up the confidence to go out and meet them, then give them their first feedback, so others may go on blind dates/ hangouts

I like it. Maybe use Facebook or Instagram score to help create a RapeRank

Still has the problem of no one wanting to be with ugly people though. I would never go on a true blind date.... what if she was fat? Awkward.

this is what i was referring

shit i would do it, you might still have a good time even if you dont fuck fat chicks

i would encourage the first date not to be too formal, more like a meet a real person in real life tonight or tomorrow night kinda thing.

>date reviewed our casual consensual sexual encounter as a rape again. Shucks! That's 6 rapes this month alone

No matter how fair you try and make it girls will always ruin it
Just make a rape app upfront

>Girl chooses the time and place where she wants to be raped
>No misunderstanding
>5/5 national business enquirer, so progressive giving the women full control
>Wake up in a new bugatti

oh shit. is that you who made that thread?

i wana help (not giving you $5000)

maybe we can really sell the "made by women for women" thing to make them feel safe

no

i'm suggesting you that copy his idea but apply it for furries

stupid frogposter.

No.

Sup OP. Let's work together.

Let's crush it!

Would love it OP, what are your plans?

make it gang bangs so the group protects you from being murdered

>I have an idea that's like Tinder but it involves cats.

Believe it or not that's a really good idea, I'll tell you how if you promise to share profit

Sorry, I already have a business partner.

I like to take risks and he is incredibly conservative, so it balances out well, I think.

Sure, I promise.
To make bank.