/mggg/ - Monster Girl Games General #113

This doujin edition

This general is for the discussion of games containing Monster Girls, main game of discussion is Monster Girl Quest, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.

Monster Girl Quest (MGQ): pastebin.com/CGWN0k1u
Monster Girl Island (3D game): monstergirlisland.com/
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou Online: pastebin.com/xh3u3f0Y
Mobile games with Monster Girls: pastebin.com/NFaxEGib
Zell’s game Forest of Blue Skin: pastebin.com/hqc0JYhJ
Quest Failed: frostworks.itch.io/quest-failed

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/838796/c7d888a584/
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=63296706
pastebin.com/4qzn7cGT
exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Imp end best end.

first for oppai loli

I want Tami to drown my face with her breasts while Remi deepthroats my cock and Rumi tongues my ass!

*rami

In MGQ Paradox, I'm trying to autisticly complete the library. All the monster entries have that page with "Drops, stolen items, stolen panties" all of which I know how to get, but they also have "Stolen material", which I have no idea how to steal.
Anyone know what classes / attacks can steal material?

BEHOLD:
exhentai.org/g/838796/c7d888a584/
Yes, this is by the author of Maid Dragon. He also made a girl or two in Paradox.

Dude who gives a FUCK about maid Dragon
stop bringing it up

I just thought I'd say it so some anons would stop asking.

Harpies.

I know this is kinda sad but i've never been able to get into exhentai sadpanda will always be in my way

haha get a load of this normie

I'm surprised getting past the panda isn't common knowledge at this point, there should be no shortage of guides telling you what to do.

Man, whatever. If you want to be spoonfed then at least be upfront about it.

Make an account on the e-hentai forms, clear your cookies, then login. You now have access to exhentai.
That's literally all it fucking takes.

You can presumably play Paradox, but you can't get past the panda?
>Captcha: VICO messina

hey bud I may be many things but im no bor-i mean normie
woah bud never asked for help but thanks anyway bud :^)

How do you pronounce Promestein?

Prom-eh-stein

Pronounce the first part of Prometheus then the last part of Frankenstein

プロメスティン

Promised Time
Unfortunately for her, it never comes.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=63296706

whoa buddy how do I get passed those signs marked in moon runes. I can't read chink so im in a stink

would say it's Pro-meh-steen but I always think Pro-meh-stine.

The image being static aside from the ass sort of ruins it.

people like you is why fakku/wani fucked us over in the first place
if the brain dead retards are too stupid to even google "how to access exhentai", and there's PLENTY of fucking guides on how to do it, including one on fucking yahoo answers of all places, PLUS there are firefox/chrome addons/extensions that automatically grant you access to the site, if they can't do any of this with just a simple google search, then honestly they deserve to stay at normiehentai and pururin and whatever the fuck else they use.

Of course, normie friendly tools, especially those addons/extensions should never exist in the first place, are unacceptable, the correct and only way should always have been to make an account and log in instead. It's all because of fucking normies that it's not a secret anymore, and all the more impressive that even so, there are normies who still don't know how.
Thanks for propagating cancer, dickwad.

Kamuro is better than Spatsune. Prove me wrong.

You can't.

New pasta

Kamuro is best kitsune.

Literal Shit taste scat captain likes her

Scat Captain is an intellectual man. If he wasn't, he'd be going for Kitsu instead.

spats > no spats
Spatsune = spats
Kamuro = no spats

There.

When it Kamuro going to awake her newtype powers?

Earth element users can't awaken newtype powers.

brains > no brains
Kamuro = brains
Spatsune = no brains
Ergo,
Kamuro > Spatsune

Any questions?

>Kamuro = brains
She wouldn't listen to Kitsu in first place if that was the case. In fact, Kitsu realizes that she is making shit up while Kamuro takes it at face value, therefore Kitsu > Kamuro when it comes to brains.

Do you know his name? ©SH¢ ®ANALo

Guys, I need help.
How do I MARRY this cute?

If Kamuro really is as stupid as you're saying she is, then it's entirely Spatsune's fault for her turning out that way. She's never actually had the benefit of a better teacher aside from maybe Scat Captain. Had she been taught by, say, Nanabi or Yao instead of Spatsune, you could bet your ass that she wouldn't be so easily swayed by Spatsune's bullshit. Besides, younger kids are easily manipulated by older kids naturally, and Kamuro is rather obviously younger than Spatsune.

So you don't deny that Spatsune > Kamuro? That's all I needed to hear, lad.

Spatsune is smarter than Kamuro due to actually breeding with Luka rather than just using him for foreplay.
Her baby along with Nanabi's will be the first nine tailed kitsunes since Tamamo herself.

That conclusion could only come from someone dumb enough to like Spatsune in the first place.

Spats = Trash
Spatsune = Wears Spats
Spatsune = Trash
Thighhighs = Best
Caster = Wears Thighhighs
Caster = Bestsune

A Caster is fine too.

>says a "virgin"

She never said voregin!

This is a SFW board.

This is Alice, she probably literally only practiced that on candy.

I'm sure a girl never lied to you about her sexual past right?

What is the measurement of Fernandez's posterior?

It's a mystery of the univerese why she isn't fatter than Gaben in that case. Cuz that is some beyond superhuman levels of candy eating.

Why would she lie when Luka naturally assumed she wasn't one?

Only La Croix knows.

she's a giant snake?

Maybe lamia use a lot of energy moving around because of their snek bits.

Even giant snakes have their obesity limits, you know.

That's a mouth, a tentacle filled horror mouth. She also has female parts placed above.
But just for you, I'll delete it.

Seeing as how the biggest girls in MGQ are only in thicc territory they probably either use a lot or they all have super metabolisms designed to let them succ as much as they want with minimal side effects.

It is of SUBSTANTIAL girth

Why are Elves magnets for lewdness?

How would a Baphomet react if someone was strong enough to beat her silly or to not be subdued yet refused to actually fight?

Also, I forgot her monster description.
>Oh, did I forget to mention that they have the body of a LITTLE GIRL? Because I think I forgot to tell you that they have the body of a LITTLE GIRL.

Will mgqp part 2 download be posted here

>user preempts a common question
>autist freaks out

I wouldn't doubt it. Probably as soon as some user buys it.

cannot wait for the best monster girl game!

>tfw talking to the roper, slime beth and plant girls with claudia in the party

Yeah, I'll post mine as soon as I finish downloading it

Not him but thank you user.

>No dialogue between elf and dark elf
>dialogue between that demon girl that looks like a stripper and dark elf
????

How canon are Luka's many deaths and returns from Hades?
Does he mostly forget the visits and events leading to them, as implied by him only thinking the Tartarus version seems vaguely familiar?

I hope you can make some top tier bantz about Fernandez's ass during fights with her. Paradox Luka is a bantz master so its only natural

Totorototoro is a madman. I bet almost (if not every) recruitable character has at least 1 if not 2 or 3 special interactions with other characters around the PC.

the best ones are the ones you'd least expect
didn't expect robopope or page 65537 to have dialogues with the phoenix girl

How many sons or daughters do you think Luka has now? Since he's literally fucking every monster girls.

What does she say to Page 65537?

asks her to read a book for her. 65537 tells her to fuck off because fire

I'm pretty sure monmusu don't get preggers unless they decide to

A lot of the girls in the castle mention saving his semen to get pregnant when the adventure is over, much to Luka's horror.

user I know all this time fuckery that's happening is sort of distracting but one of the biggest reasons monsters have sex with men is to get pregnant. The castle scenes don't really hide that, he impregnates a good like 30 girls.

And a good lot of them want to.

pastebin.com/4qzn7cGT

exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/

Sup voreanon.

Fuck

>torotototorotototorotorotoro

Hello user
I'm on my phone right now and can't get to laptop so you'll have to believe it's me.

I was making a light reference to some old anime movie called Totoro.

Would you buy her lemonade?

I'd rather kill myself

Shouldn't "Lemonade" be in parentheses here as well?

The quotation marks, I think, are supposed to indicate that it's a quote.

Yes, but shouldn't "lemonade" have the quotation marks to indicate that it might not be made of actual lemon juice. This is a joke based on her peeing on you.

Yes, I know. But that wouldn't jive with the other being a quote. Pick one or the other. Don't use the same thing for 2 different jokes.