byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation
discord.gg/fE3Ts8A

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>Round Stats
stats.ss13.moe/

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
[YouTube] How to download BYOND

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/z7czw5WQ

Other urls found in this thread:

ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2311
ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2311&p=20183#p20183
github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/pull/15167
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thank you, good sir.

I genuinely do not think that the coders understood what they wanted from a Mechanic's job, I'd understand if this server was running off a goon code and had a bunch of cool shit for the Mechanic to do but it's really just a assistant with science and engineering access.

>also that scienceshitter who called me dumb for stating a fact
RND is fucking shit and I've seen plenty of rounds where the station happily functioned without it.

I'm going to make a character based off the Heroine from Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita and you can't stop me.

Mechanic can easily one-man Research quite high.

That sounds... sweet.

exactly!

Is souhei ever not a total cock?
They always do the same thing ad nauseum.

>what is ss13 for $500 alex

This server unironically needs people like Rin

why cant i press setup character or join game?

Wait for resources to load. Otherwise it's the Bunker.

ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2311

I think the bunker is up, so should i just try to connect another day?

I heard she bullied borgs to change their module, though

Server needs less power gaming valid hunting shitters though.

What's week of the rope and why is the bunker on? did we get mentioned somewhere?

Following instructions,
ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2311&p=20183#p20183
Now can I do 2D spessmen now?

Quick question. How would one get six lungs? By accident, I mean. Because I was walking through maintenance and lost the ability to breathe, and after the doctor fixed me, he told me the problem was that I had six lungs.
Shit, was he fucking with me?

It's a bug.

There's a bug with the lung surgery proc with non-humans that doesn't remove the lungs from the body properly.

Cool. But I didn't have any surgery before I suddenly lost the ability to breathe. Did someone poison a meat pie last round, by chance?

rate my shipbay
I didn't even use it single time

>assistant wants to space travel
>give him a job, he does it well
>award him with nova flowers and bluespace tomatoes to explore the cosmos with
>later on go exploring myself
>find his lifeless corpse in the middle of some ship swarming with cybermanikins and a spider queen
I'm so sorry man, it shouldn't have ended like that.

wrong person you cuck

you powergame too hard every round when you are not antag and take all the cool space things for yourself/ 10

>being a namefag
>Veeky Forums
You have to go back.

rude/10

github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/pull/15167

>TG refugee
>BYOND membership
Hell no. Bad enough being a TG cuck but you also are a BYOND supporter?

>only antags are allowed to powergame
>powergaming in space exploration
???????????

When you ghost someone and see them do the same thing three rounds in a row throwing GPS out in space, stealing a jetpack, drinking hyperzine and other chems including making chloral hydrate with a anomaly spacesuit to collect every possible fucking cool thing in space

yes its powergaming

This is the faggot's Discord avatar. Take that as you will.

Then it's cool. Hope he enjoys our server!

Yeh in retrospect and after learning more about BYOND's general bullshitery I am begining to regret paying money just not to get ads. I was naive.

Also giving Veeky Forums a spin since I kinda want to try something different and Veeky Forums's general tomfoolery isn't exactly fun when you settle in after a while.

but that's not even powergaming, it's just not being dumb

>Powergaming (or power gaming) is a style of interacting with games or game-like systems, particularly video games, boardgames, and role-playing games, with the aim of maximising progress towards a specific goal, to the exclusion of other considerations such as storytelling, atmosphere and camaraderie.

mmmmhhhhhh....

Makes u think.......

>I want to go out in space
>what should I bring?
>Well, I need a space suit
>space suit and magboots are heavy, and space is dangerous so I'll probably want something that makes me go faster... Hyperzine should do it
>man, space is big. I can narrow down my search if I toss GPS trackers out to get an idea
>on that note, I'll want a jetpack to get between places easier

vs
>lol I jump out airlock in firesuit

Which one is really more realistic

This is what autism looks like in text form.

Reminder that the Week of The Rope didn't amount to anything.
Reminder that it's just a bunch of Trumped up talk from Pain to keep the Playerbase from getting too unruly while he and his lackies sit back and do fuck all.
Reminder that the Week of The Rope should make excessive powergaming a bannable offense. Crack down on line-toers and other ne'er-do-wells who are only still here because what they do is technically not bannable under most circumstances.
True week of the Rope when?

but that's not even powergaming still, it's just saving time
not everyone likes to float in space for one hour untill you hit the derelict, not everyone likes to warp back to station everytime you get booboo

Flarg and Rin are rip
another person would probably also be rip if I played this week
tfw i outsmarted the hangman

power gaming space exploration is perfectly acceptable

So how do I even use a jetpack in space.
I noticed if I stray like 2 tiles outside the station I just drift and can't readjust unless I throw something.

'Cause it's not in the right slot.

>it's a "both AIs are on paladin and become memelords when you execute a turboshitting clown" round
>it's a "surprise sundownered in the escape shuttle cockpit" episode

put it on your back and activate it. make sure it's not empty.

That would make sense. Maybe.

It goes in the same slot as airtanks, right?

Well, it was active and wasn't empty. Maybe it was in the wrong slot.

>It goes in the same slot as airtanks, right?
How is a jetpack worn, user?

get chopped, matey
i was pda-spamming the fuck out of them trying to get them to turn on you but windows 10 is too nice and orderly and the other one is just a prick

no, suit storage doesn't work for a jetpack, it goes on your back

you could use the dedicated suit slot for it to hold it and an extended tank in the pocket or belt slot

>it's another power-tripping HoP killing a clown for literally nothing more than clown shenanigans round
>it's a "2/3rds of sec is antag" episode
made sense why they sided with the HoP desu.

>I left the other one on the station because he was acting a fag and actively trying to murder
Get paladin'd

honk

i let you keep the machete

and you repay me like that?

RD was trying really hard to get the other one but the wormholes memed him.

>Just behead a man in the lobby when you KNOW there are TWO AIs on paladin
>Do this after the AI has called out security and the former captain multiple times for killing in the past
>Surprised when the AI does not like that
Just drag him into maintenance or something next time you baby.
hey man, I bolted him down twice. I wasn't going to outright kill the guy as my whole problem with him was that he had killed someone.

Typical clown shenanigans are often worthy of a lynching mate.

I was Windows 10 and I spent majority of my time as AI crashing as Byond hates me. Although I'll admit I enjoyed the bits of the convo with the clown that I managed to catch between crashes.

i hold no allegiance to you or your kind
plus you were being a dick to the clown

that's a killing

>heh, trying to kill my pal when he's stealing guns and being a shitter?
>*bolts doors*
>that's a shame, kid, i'm on paladin :)

ahuh

i guess you did do what i mostly intentioned anyway, and that was kinda disrespecting him. so i can't fault you for that.
i just wanted his blood shed, still.

with the clown's pda? i'm glad i could be of some kinda enjoyment despite your crashing and shit!

>Still upset the "please don't kill people" AI did not like it when you killed someone
It is not like I just up and went "KILLIN BAAD" I had expressed this idea the entire round over common, command, and security channels.
>Expecting the "please don't kill people" AI to kill someone
Now we are reaching meme levels that I can't understand.

I mean the static equipment slot.

Just ripping this from google, the slot on the bottom-right, correct?

That's called suit storage. Jetpacks don't function in suit storage except as internals.

let a syndicate traitor dream, will ya

"Please don't kill people" wasn't your lawset.

Paladin was.

And-- oh shit, look. Respect legitimate authority is your second law.

I wonder who becomes acting captain, and thus the legitimate authority, when the captain himself dies.

HMMMMMM.

>I wonder who becomes acting captain, and thus the legitimate authority
I hope you don't think your definition of "legitimate authority" is an absolute one.

>captain is automatically legitimate authority no matter what
get out of here memer

Paladin doesn't define legitimate authority. The AI gets to define it as long as it's consistent and reasonable.

>heh, -MY- definition of legitimate authority is no one
>lock down the entire station so that innocents are protected
>no evil acts committed
>refuse to answer any request, for no legitimate authority is issuing them

>the clumsy clown stole a gun from an incompetent and questionable sec officer
>better stab it while it's cuffed quick before he shoots us!
the whole thing was just about that officer and the HoP being bootytickled about being outrobusted by the clown. they were just trying to save face from the embarrassment of getting shit on time after time by getting back at the clown. HoP was justified in securing his valids ooc-wise, but honestly, a dog's life isn't worth a fraction of a human's life by any reasonable sort of moral standard, and the AI did a fair job of expressing this earlier in the round to play it consistent.

" Its under your purview what would count as legitimate authority: Maybe the Captain isn't legitimate anymore if he's a retard or a murder, maybe he is legitimate as long as the Nanotrasen Papers say so."

Straight from our own wiki, mate.

>Make it very clear that I view killing without need as murder, and thus evil, the entire time I am Paladin
>Some fucking pencil pusher is shocked that I do not think that someone who is evil is not legitimate authority
>Law two is still below law one anyway
>And, again, you killed the clown when he was restrained and not a immediate threat
Would it make you happy that ooc I thought the clown deserved to be beheaded and spaced for his shittery? Like, I'm sorry that I have to be consistent in my laws and I can't make an exception just because someone is being a problem outside of what my lawset defines.

Then that portion of the wiki was written by retards who want to vent their impotent, passive-aggressive anger when playing silicon. That is a ruling that gives silicons too much leeway.

If you have to resort to such an outlandish scenario in a vain attempt to prove a point you should just go ahead and stop posting. We're anonymous here, you can save face.

It's not an outlandish scenario. It's a very viable scenario that could feasibly happen under your interpretation, and, apparently, the wiki's interpretation of the PALADIN lawset. Partially because your interpretations of such are inane.

The lawset itself gives Silicons too much leeway. That's the thing about ai lawsets, it's very much open to interpretation and you can't just have it your way because it works that way in your mind.

If you're so butthurt about it, make a law stating what 'legitimate authority' means, as in the Chain of Command. Quit bitching.

I might, if it weren't for the fact that silicon players will try to stonewall any attempt to change their laws by anyone any way they can, most of the time, if they're taken off of asimov.

Okay but honestly, does anyone know what the fuck happened to the oxygen? Did one of the AIs start venting that shit out or some other silly traitor act.
I had that shit down after the meteors, so I'm just trying to figure it out

Then, guess what, figure something out.
The AI is supposed to be both a blessing and a nuisance to us, they're separate entities, get over yourself and figure a way to solve the dilemma for yourself.

There was a rod.

in his defense, it's pretty hard to account for all possible loopholes and spend 20 minutes trying to nail them down with a custom lawset. I don't understand why they didn't just go NT default though.

Whenever you turn off those turrets like I tell you to and unbolt your door, mr. High Horse.exe

there was a breach, I saw one in maint, near the brig. looked like a meteor or something hit it, but I'm not too sure.

It is possible to account for all possible loopholes, but you can't just ignore one giant gaping loophole that's even mentioned /in the wiki/ and expect the AI to follow your sense of logic.

Loopholes are supposed to be acknowledged and compensated for, you can't just pretend they don't exist.

If you want to make PALADIN work, make PALADIN work.

Go back to your unofficial decapitations.

It is impossible* I mean.

Funny you say that, because the captain DID do this at first. He defined the clown as evil in the lawset before killing him, which the only reason why I didn't act on the clown being abused and killed the first time.
The RD wiped that law when he set up the other AI.

Wish the AI would have told me 1/30 times I asked instead of being a massive faggot about the HoP

ss13 fighting game when

roster including
>captain
>sec officer
>assistant
>clown
>chaplain
>chef
>botanist
>doctor
>geneticist
>scientist
>miner
>engineer
>cultist
>changeling
>traitor
>cyborg
>janitor

>every character has a set of abilities
>and a final ability
i'd play it, no joke

Prestige classes

>25 KOs
Traider
>50 KOs
Nuke Op
>100 KOs
Horrorling
>500 KOs
unban2hotdogs

>fighting game
>prestige classes
????

we could probably do this if someone knew how to code in mugen

Reasons why bagel needs to be banned
>this shit

anything else?

good

>tekken with ss13 skin
FUND IT

Burns off the space dust.
Self cleaning pods n' all that.

CAPTAIN
VS.
CLOWN

FIGHT!

Cyborg modules as stances, assuming a new one each round in a progression of engineering > medical > combat

cheats enable standard > janitor > service

he's right though
you know