I really want a Z06 but here in Australia they are overpriced as fuck because of rare tax...

I really want a Z06 but here in Australia they are overpriced as fuck because of rare tax. I saw one going for $24k usd which is at least $35k dollarydoos. What is the best and cheapest way to get a Z06 to Hoonland?

Also that $24k usd Z06 was on craigslist

You'll shoot your eye out kid

Fuckin' just don't mate, there are so many other things you can get for cheapo without shitting bricks trying to pay for a Z06 import.

If you're deadset on getting a V8 look at a Monaro or something. Besides that I can't really help you man, I don't really into modern American cars.

Any more Z06 alternatives?

ls swapped rx7?

C6 ?

C6's cost the nearly the same as a Z06. What about a C4 or a C5 with a body kit and removed popups so it looks as close as it can to a C6?

resto a C4

You won't find a Z06 for 35k in Australia. Considering the general cost of things etc

Bullet Roadster SS

Basically some crazy mofos made turbo 13b-swapped rotary miatas, and then moved away from apex seal memes to a Toyota 1UZFE.
They are street legal, just not production cars, you can probably pick one up used for a decent price, if you don't mind the ugly miata looks.

>fly to america
>buy one
>painstakingly break it down into individual parts
>wrap those parts up and smuggle them into australia on a fishing boat
>save maybe 5k and have an illegal Z06 that smells like fish forever

Let me get this straight, you live in nanny state where you have access to cheap V8s and JDM cars and all you want is a piece of shit American garbage?
lol
They're not that great

Rarity creates desire. Corvettes are honestly really nice cars, it's just that they're expensive in kangarooland. Same for utes, older GTRs and other JDM goodness here in burgerland.

>You live in X and have access to Y but you want a piece of shit Z?
That's exactly how i feel about skyline GTRs. just shittier 6 cylinder EVOs that people bitch about because they weren't originally sold in the states. but i guess is right about rarity.

>Illegal Z06
My dick is rock hard for some reason

V8s here are either in family sedans or utes (and Ford V8s are boomer taxed and uncommon anyway) and Japshit is overrated. JDMniggers are subhumans and R32 prices are climbing because you burgers can finally get your grubby hands on them.

There's no sense in wanting a C5 since it shares the drivetrain with equivalent year Commodore utes and we've got a handful of reasonably priced C4s here, but the C6 is pretty desirable. The ZR1 especially, given that it'll outmuscle the HSV GTSR W1.

>can't get a Twongi in this country
Why?

LHD is illegal in Australia

No it is not dumbass and i have seen plenty of lhd camaros and mustangs going past me in NSW

>what is importing a twingor from Japan

twingos were never made in RHD
>Generally, motor vehicles registered in NSW must be right-hand drive. This means that the centre of at least one steering control of the vehicle is to the right of, or in line with, the longitudinal centreline of the vehicle.

>Under the Road Transport (Vehicle Registration) Regulation 2017, a motor vehicle with
a GVM not over 4.5 tonnes must have right-hand drive if the vehicle is:

>Less than 30 years old

>Required by the law to have right-hand drive.

>This means that vehicles at least 30 years old and no more than 4.5 tonnes GVM may be registered with left-hand drive.

THOSE FUCKING CUNTS REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Convert one?

>spending $40k just to import a Z06 oh and then rhd conversion wow so cheap right. You might as well get some thing else

There's a lot more to a car than the drivetrain.