/vn/ Kei Edition 2.0

Visual Novel General #1491

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w9WHv8bKpJg
gareblogs.wordpress.com/2017/06/01/dies-irae-amantes-amentes-english-walkthrough/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for FOREKNOWLEDGE.

Kei is most definitely best girl

WHERE ARE THE FUCKING SHAMAN GIRLS OKABE

Is Kei really better than Rea?

I have no idea what the fuck anyone is talking about outside of the normal school sections in DI. I'm only an hour or so in though.

>muh brother
Fuck no

Thanks for correcting the OP, but you fucked it up by adding English-translated

That's expected, you aren't supposed to really understand a lot of the plot related stuff in it early on. They will familiarize you with the important terms eventually and bring most of it up again later, just keep the things that seem important in the back of your head and most of it will make sense eventually

I copy pasted everything from the old thread except the thread number and deleting (embed) from showing up twice.

DUDE NAZIS LOMAO!!

just finished "MUH BROTHER!!! :(((" route and meh. The rabu dabu parts were too corny and out of character. still better than kasumi's route and the "lol everynone dies xd"

Read Morgendämmerung next, I was feeling pretty mixed about the game after Kei's route too but that sidestory and Marie's route right afterward pulled me right back out of that slump and made me fall in love.

Then you fucked up

I really like all the faces she makes
So yea she really catches my fancy

^_^

What do you mean? It's same it has always been

So you're new?

Where did everyone download english Dies Irae? It's not on nyaa, or TT, or anime-sharing.

Steam.

I can't find any /vn/ thread that didn't have English-translated in the OP

Where else but Steam

Then you're not looking hard enough

My loli

dude he knows full well, he's just baiting

Link me one and I yield

I meant free download.

Still Steam.

I'm aware, that's why I'm not giving him a serious answer

^_^

I meant full version for free.

i got mine off ed but you have to use jdownloader for it

I looked at the first few posts last thread and no one said anything, so I didn't change it. Next time I guess.

Check the archive, it's a few threads back but your answer is near.

post her pouting face

how many h-scenes are in the 18+ version of dies irae

those mega links are all broken, they spit out a wrong decryption key error

not that many.

Again, steam. It's easy as shit to unlock the DLC routes and play the full game.

Is this what you want?

Are the H scenes in Eiyuu Senki supposed to be untranslated? Or am I playing some non properly patched version?

ye

You downloaded one of the earlier versions where some Russians just jammed the PS3 scripts over the PC version. Some guy came along later and translated all the H so yeah there is a fully translated version out there.

fug

The Jast version has no H, so there is no uncensored H for this, right?

Where did you guys get your copy of Dies Irae except for steam? Nyaa doesn't have it

>universe about to get destroyed and remade
>having the fucking time of their lives

So how did Lisa give birth to Isaak and Johann? Was it actual birth or some magic shit? That part always confused me.

>Not buying Dies irae

it's like you don't want to support good games.
fucking moebutas and pedophiles.

Can you stop posting all-ages kusoges; OP?

>it's shit if it doesn't have any sex
Why don't you stop fapping for a minute

>implying chuunigefags buy their vns too
the ratio of pirates to buyfags for fsn must be something like 9:1

It was either this or Runa edition 34

What wrong with it not having sex? I mean there's no sex in your life either.

>reading censored shit
>that facebook level insult
Kill yourself

>low sexual content
>baaaaaw why remove sex even though it's probably only added to pander to otaku
You have to go back.

Sorry to disappointing you but I'm one of the few posters of this thrad that that have a real girlfriend and even if I hadn't one I could read these h-scenes as reference material.

This is sadly truth, moefags have the brain to support the shit they like, while chuuni and plotfags pirate everything and then ask themselves why they get so few games.

>support the shit they like
>kickstarter and steam
Alright I'm laughing.

Don't forget that the DI Kickstarter almost flopped.

>Reading censored stuff
>Ever
Facebook/plebbit please leave.

>bawww i can't fap

Thats not what I said. Who are you quoting?

But fabbpins is something natural, why you hate it, redditor?

*fapping

Wait, so the Nazis did nothing wrong? Why does the world keep lying to us?

Ok this is what I currently got from DI
>Valeria Trifa: BLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLA?
>Valeria Trifa: BALBALABALABALABLABABLABLABKLABLABLABLABLABLA!
>Valeria Trifa: BLABLABALABLABLABALA
>Valeria Trifa: BABLABABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLA

Jews

Yep, I buy my moege. I only pirate SP releases, like Chrono Clock and Nekopara

Rusalka singing youtube.com/watch?v=w9WHv8bKpJg
Holy fuck, how can she be so cute

It's presumably Reinhard or rather Mercurius rubbing off on him.

One of them is chatter box by nature and other is an annoying asshole that loves to speak in a needlessly verbose fashion because he likes it.

guys are we still boycotting sekai project?

My blond-haired waifu Chris is the best!

I want to fuck Rusalka.

Yes

With that level of tranlation and SP management, yes.

>I want to fuck Rusalka.
Go ahead, everyone else has

What VN?

T O T A L

Is there even anyone who likes SP?

T O T A L A S S H O L E

H A H A

Wait, what is this shit? What's the difference? You can start a new game but you can also choose a route? What?

If you choose new game, your choices in the common route will actually matter. Choosing a route locks you into it no matter what you choose.

Oh, I see.

The route options start a new game normally but lock you into the respective route from the get go, so no matter what options you pick you will end up with them.

By the way, the good order is:
Kasumi (Yeah, I know, she's shit but don't worry, she's the only one.) > Kei > Marie > Rea.

Why? Does the other routes spoil or something?

Just shut up and listen to him or else you fucking hear me mate?

Yes, HEAVILY. Follow the order or you'll ruin 20+ hours of reading and you'll hate yourself for it.

Kasumi -> Kei -> Marie -> Rea Ending 1 -> Rea Ending 2 (Rea is the true route and has two endings that you can choose)

Don't fuck about with the order, you hear me?

gareblogs.wordpress.com/2017/06/01/dies-irae-amantes-amentes-english-walkthrough/

Follow the guide, we all used it.

Okay, okay. Thanks.

As long as you understand and follow the guide I posted.

It's for your own good and so you see the exponential growth of CRAZY that happens in each route.

Trust us, Kasumi is the least crazy route but after her, every route just amps up the madness.

Also bail and don't come back until you finish reading in a couple days because people are assholes and don't use spoiler tags in here.

Run away, boy!

Don't listen to this guy, read Kasumi route for last.

Is that you, Mercurius? Kill yourself.

why does japan make women wear ties

I just finished Kei's route, can anyone explain how powerlevels work in DI? How can the MC grow stronger if all the souls of killed people just get sucked up by the swastikas?

She manipulated Reinhard's corpse to make it fuck her and knock her up.

I've only finished Kei+sidestories so far but they constantly tell you how Marie's soul is worth millions of normal ones so he has no real need for any more. As far as I understand it it's just pure willpower and how strong his connection with Marie is that determines his strength.

Eh. That's disappointingly convenient.

It doesn't help that the power scales shift to the will of the plot, but the general idea in Ren's case is he doesn't need souls to supplement his strength considering Marie's previous history, it's just a matter of how high a Ewigkeit degree he can achieve.

I'm pretty sure in the first two routes he never even forms his own Briah without Marie helping him, or him getting small instances understanding it. Marie and Rea routes he forms his own Briah and even further than that,

4th degree of Ewigkeit called Atziluth and is crazy on another level, you'll see it happen in the next two routes.

>still have 2 routes of dies ahead of me
>/ourguys/ are releasing a tsujidou partial
FUCK

>Ren is Mercurius
It's Shirou is the red man all over again. Is there anything Dies Irae didn't rip off FS/N?

So they were born after the whole Berlin stuff? And how did Trifa get ahold of his body? Prob should of payed a bit more attention so sorry in advance.