I have $10k to get a car. I like sporty/loud/fast/turbo

I have $10k to get a car. I like sporty/loud/fast/turbo.

would probably end up tossing an exhuast and intake down the road.

I dont want an older rusted car

but I also dont want a car with 100k miles that wont last me very long.

Whats reliable but worth the money and isnt a slow car?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JiBnGrf5-IM
youtu.be/FFEi-0Rx6J0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bedford Rascal sounds like the perfect choice for you m8

>I dont want an older rusted car
>but I also dont want a car with 100k miles that wont last me very long.
>Whats reliable but worth the money and isnt a slow car?

>British
>Reliable.

????

underage b&.

buy the cleanest foxbody you can find and keep it stock.

Golf GTI

Lets say I get a gti for $10k, will that last me 30k miles without having to dish out more than a coupe thousand in repairs

if your mileage is low enough yeah

hi

>Buying a Daewoo
>ever
ishygddt

>>British
>>reliable

I thought those were just rebranded versions of those small Suzuki vans, or are they completely different internally

ecoboost fiesta its faster than most European car.

50/50. VW's turbocharged engines aren't great in that regard. I wouldn't get any turbo if I were you. At $10k they're all somewhat risky. WRX's have issues too, but at a lower rate. And you could try your luck with a Focus ST. Ford's biggest issues have been their non-manual transmissions and infotainment.

A Miata is probably the sportiest reliable car in your price range. Not even joking. The '06-'15 (3rd gen, "NC") had more power than Miatas before and after, and was a little more comfortable. But if that's not your thing, you probably want to focus on Japanese non-turbo coupes (plus the Tiburon).

Miata. Do it and be done. But don't buy the NC1 (06-08). That goddamn cupholder.

The NC is the most livable of the miatas. just don't look at the engine.

>daewoo
show me one country the Sonic is sold as a Daewoo.
Protip: you can't

Rx-8

>reliable
>rx8

pick one

will you please fucking kill yourself already?

Because Chevy were too embarrassed to have a Daewoo badge on anything so they scrapped the whole brand. Stop being a delusional faggot and accept the fact that you are driving a Korean shitbox based on a modified Opel Kadett platform.

>Chevy
GM I mean.

Evo or an Impreza

>Korean
Built in America bro. On a German chassis. With German engines. The only thing Korean about it is the styling. This isn't the Aveo. Fuck off when you have no facts to back up your bias.

Seat Leon

Literally one of these.

Is it going to be your daily? If so put your performance aspirations aside until you have the money for something serious. Don't be a ricer.

When I was a teenager I went around blowing the doors off rice burners with loud exhaust in my mom's bone stock 4 door cavalier. Because they believe in the +X horsepower meme on the side of air filter boxes and shit.

>lower tier vag

Test drive a Fiesta ST.

Reliable if you look after it, Turbo, Manual, go-kart handling, cheap.

It's not loud, you would need to get rid of the symposer asap, but there's plenty of mods available

You can rebuild it in your bathroom

You can't get an ST for 10k. Try again.

>needing to rebuild the engine once every 2 years

Yeah thinking about it, £10K might be tight for a decent ST. Could always finance it with a deposit though if you really like it

for the price of an FiST, you could buy a used Sonic Turbo manual and modify it to beat the FiST

Fast, reliable, new. Pick two.

I will shill for Saabs. Get one with a Saab engine, not a GM. They're comfortable, cheap, and-if the previous owner kept up on oil maintenance-will run forever. Turbo makes em peppy and fun to daily. Learn to wrench. For 10k? Buy 3. Put the last 4k away for parts.

SS Commodore or XR6 turbo.

MR2 Turbo, the newest year you can find as possible

>gen 3 faster than fd, nsx, and mk3 Supra turbo???
youtu.be/JiBnGrf5-IM

>track capability
youtu.be/FFEi-0Rx6J0