5.0 and GT emblems on my ecobeast stang

5.0 and GT emblems on my ecobeast stang

yes or no?
FUKN LMAO AT OWNING A SPORTS CAR THAT AVERAGES 13 MPG

LOL FAGGOT

Honestly kill yourself

So, wait a moment..

>LOL LAMO LOOK AT THOSE RETARDS WITH THEIR GAS GUZZLING SPORTSCARS!!! XDDD
>god I wish i had one, maybe if I buy some badges for mine it'll become one.

Is that what I'm reading? I only ask because that is some top tier retardation. What's the matter? Your slow, turbo-lag infested piece of shit is making you envious of people who didn't make retarded decisions?

If you're that insecure just get a V8

>pay over 10,000 just for a """""""bigger""""""" engine
>average 14mpg city

>>buy ecoboost
>>save 10,000
>>save and extra 200 a month on gas
>>save 2,600 a year on gass
>all while making a 100 investment

your so fuckn mad I know how to beat the system
bros will be envious at how im not at the pump everyother day while owning a """GT""" ECOBEAST

Fake badges are the epitome of faggotry.
>lmao at a sports car that sacrifices practicality for performance
Que?

cool! yes

>people watch how often I go to the gas station

>mfw getting v8 tier economy out of a 1.8 liter economy car

got a sweet toon and a lead foot

Why put the badges if you dislike what they represent you fucking asshole.

Why is bigger in quotes? It's physically bigger. And it makes more power N/A, with reasonable cam profiles at that,than you do with forced induction.

I think you're a nocar. Post Ecobus.

>FUKN LMAO AT OWNING A SPORTS CAR THAT AVERAGES 13 MPG
YOu should be laughing even harder at the $500,000 shitboost """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""GT""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" that gets 11 MPG.

OP is a massive faggot but why complain about supercar practicality? It's only called that because the block is based on the 3.5 ecoboost v6.

lettuce beef cereal maid

only 0.5% of the people in the world can afford a GT

LMAO

WHATS FUNNIER IS HOW THEY RATHER SPEND THAT MUCH ON A "FORD" THAN A FUCKN WELL RESPECTED BRAND (LAMBO, RARI ETC)

Maybe they like the car and aren't shallow enough to go buy the badge.

*by, damn autocorrect

>rari

nigger detected

Drive off a cliff

your car sounds like shit and you should feel like shit

>not having a job that pays enough for you to not worry about gas prices

shiddydiggydoodat

This is some fresh pasta user

He’s not complaining, just laughing at the massivey shit ““supercar”” that fordfags buy
11mpg IF it manages to turn on

Second post, best post.

>shitposting upbadging scum

Why is poor fuel economy something to laugh at in a supercar? Why would the GT not be a supercar based on your usage of quotes?

Not saving shit when you come to resell it. If you can find another massive idiot to purchase an ECOBOOST with GT badges.

Or maybe they want a car that doesn't have an interior so cramped that you are literally pressed up against any passenger in the car.

Nifger why are you buying a supercar for anything other than going fast?

why not ecoboost badges on a GT ?
get E85 tune and water methanol m80

>Why is poor fuel economy something to laugh at in a supercar?
i'm it should be something to laugh at because you'd expect better fuel economy when downsizing engines but Ford manage to get worse than their rivals who use more cylinders, higher displacement on top of twin turbos.

The only thing that could be a bigger insult is if someone V8 swap one of these with a twin turbo modular and it got better fuel economy making the same if not greater HP than ecoboost. its too much irony.

spbp
just be fucking honest and get a 2.3 badge

You bought an Ecoboost Mustang and you're proclaiming to us that you can "beat the system"? Do you know how pathetic that sounds?

An SVO badge would be appropriate

The badges it comes with are appropriate, nothing else.

>Buy egoboost mustang
>Get BTFO by a clapped out f-body
>Start ordering GT and 5.0 badges in the vain hope that the mean LS1's won't try to steal your lunch money
It's too late to save face user, and anyone with a working set of ears can tell it's a turbo four and not a V8.

>why not ecoboost badges on a GT ?
that defeats the whole purpose

ofcourse only if you trying to be smug or live in the hood

>implying people can tell the difference between a v6 and v8

>implying people are carphiles

lmao

no one cares unless about sound unless your an Veeky Forumstist

It's the displacement it is so it can race in the class Ford wanted it to. End of story. Nothing to do with efficiency.

>being a poor fag

Literally keking right now

they can if they're into cars at all

You may be able to lie to the public but you can't lie to yourself

You already justified to yourself why you did not buy a V8. Why pretend? Most people really do not give a shit if you have a 2.3.

>mfw got the v6

but his bait was effective

This is an obvious troll, but as someone who considered an eco boost then bought a new GT instead, I hear nothing but constant Shit talk about the ecos. Even worse, fake badges will get you an assload of hate.

Sure, I paid more for a V8 and I spend more on gas, but it sounds amazing, I get a shit ton of respect, and I’m not a poor insecure faggot so I can spend the money without breaking the bank

>TFW no SVO

I'd settle for a GT Turbo or a Turbobird also.

[Fake engine noise intensifies]

My 5.0 f150 averages 20.5 mpg all city