I need 1% ROI after taxes and expenses a week to become rich. Is that so much to ask for...

I need 1% ROI after taxes and expenses a week to become rich. Is that so much to ask for? Hundreds of stocks a day increase >1% in price.

I need a way of identifying which stocks will spike or/and catch the momentum.

Please share with my methods of stock trading that will earn >1% a week. Join me on this ride boyo's

>inb4 dude 1% a week go work for soros lmao

damn, I cant believe I didnt think of this before.

BUYING stocks when theyre just about to go up, and then SELLING just as theyre about to drop.

youre really onto something here

>Is that so much to ask for?
>>Is 67% a year so much to ask for?

how are you doing it?

what is sarcasm?

So is +1% ROI really that unfeasible to this board? i understand its harder for someone with billions to make that much but im talking small time

sarcasm is the lowest form of wit
are you revealing that you cant make >1%? what roi do you expect or do you know nothing?

are you insecure in your ability to make money?

I'd be happy if I could reliably and consistently have a 1% net ROI every month...

P2P loans at 12% are not uncommon. Thats 1% a month. Ive had no defaults yet, touch wood.

If you had a 1% ROI a week for 10 years straight, you'd turn a $1m into $173m

If it was that easy, everyone would be becoming millionaires

>So is +1% ROI really that unfeasible to this board?
10% a year is exceedingly good.
you can make 10000% a day it's just usually not salable or repeatable.

*scalable

i understand its very hard to compound the more money you make, especially 10 mil+ but im not talking huge sums of money

>its very hard to compound the more money you make
that doesn't sound right... can you elaborate?

it deosnt sound right but what i mean is

you cant just keep compounding forever, you'll run out of people to buy from and sell too eventually, you'll hit a ceiling

that's not what compounding usually means.
it just means if you make 5% a year then next year you can make 10.25% then 15.76% and so on (at least on your initial investment).

Holy shit OP I've never seen someone this stupid before honestly! Why can't you understand 1% ROI a week = 52% a year. That's A LOT. It doesn't matter if you are working with millions of $ or just a couple of hundreds.

>Hundreds of stocks a day increase >1% in price.

And hundreds a day go down >1% in price. Volatility goes both ways.

>I need a way of identifying which stocks will spike or/and catch the momentum.
No method is known. I'm fairly certain that none exists (at least not a general and fool-proof), but even if it did - why would anyone give out this imformation? If you had that method and you published it, you can rest assued it won't work for long, because it would predict a large amount of future investments (the people following your strategy), which would lead to someone finding a way to exploit those fools giving away their hand in advance.

When you say you want to reliably make 1% a week after taxes and expenses, you're really asking for about 1.5-2% a week. Since the markets go up and down, since there are crises and recessions, you can't assume you'll be making the same percentage every singel week. So if you are in a favourable climate, you're looking at more like 4-5% a week to compensate for the bad times. Now we're looking at something like 1000% effective interest a year, basically decupling your money every year. And it makes sense if we want to build wealth for future dry spells and market crashes. Remember, if you ever drop 50% you need to make 100% just to get back to where you were.

>no method is known

so how do you make money? how do you find stocks that are low and sell them high?

>find stocks that are low and sell them high
You kids get stupider by the day I swear to fucking god. A "low priced stock" is only low relative to whatever valuation you have for that stock. You have to know how to value firms before you can figure out what the value of their equity is. It's not a goddamn game, it's not easy money, and it's sure as fuck not simple to learn. It takes time, money, patience, and maturity to learn to invest.
If you aren't willing to commit at least 5 years to learning this shit then don't do it. If you aren't willing to lose a few thousand dollars doing this shit then don't do it. If you aren't willing to take the time to fully comprehend what financial markets even are/do (much less attempt firm valuation) then don't fucking do it.

are you being serious or trolling? I honestly cant tell anymore.

google fundamental and technical analysis. At your level of knowledge of trading, it is literally the most basic thing you start with.

you seem to think that if you start with $100 youre more likely to get massive returns compared to starting with $1m. it doesnt work that way...at all.

>I just need one 12 digit number to be a millionaire. Is it so hard?
Things are very easy in hindsight. But what you need is foresight.

What causes stock prices to go up and down in the short term is human emotion. You have to understand millions of people who you've never met and know nothing about. Maybe some guy needs money to buy a car and sells his stock. Maybe a kid just opened an account and piles money into a company.

Over the long term however stock prices are based on the company. How much it earns, how well it's doing. These things can be predicted with a certain amount of accuracy if thorough investigation is made.

>technical analysis

compared to what this guy believes?

it couldnt exactly be worse..

>I need 1% ROI after taxes and expenses a week to become rich.
so you only need a 67% yearly net returns to be rich huh?

well warrren buffet could do that. he is one of those guys that are known for being able to consistently beat the market so badly it doesn't even fit on a linear chart. i'm sure you can do it too. if nothing else just mirror what he does.

You fucking retard, technical analysis is price analysis for short/mid period holders, such as every fucking fund and even your precious Buffett.
Go back to tumblr, you're so stupid it hurts me in every single way, jesus christ, who let you on a computer let alone to shitpost here? I know you're serious too, because
>What causes stock prices to go up and down in the short term is human emotion.

THAT IS ONE OF THE MODERN PRINCIPLES OF TECHNICAL ANALYSIS YOU DUMB FUCKER.
>Financial economists have increasingly cast doubt on the view that market prices efficiently reflect fundamental values.

You're so stupid, I had to stop scrolling just to tell you this.

Everyone has their own method.
Sometimes I don't acquire positions for weeks, and when I do, I might hold them anywhere from minutes to months.
It doesn't really matter how long it takes, you make a plan regarding the percentage you expect to gain and stick to it.

>What causes stock prices to go up and down in the short term is human emotion
>some guy sells his stock
>a kid piles money into a company

only a fraction of stocks is held by private investors. institutional investors - like insurance companies, banks, etc - make the ups and downs.

chill.