My 06 civic spews out white smoke when revved. Anyone know what the fuck is wrong with it

My 06 civic spews out white smoke when revved. Anyone know what the fuck is wrong with it.

first instinct says valve cover gaskets probably leaking and spewing oil onto the exhaust manifold heat sheild or radiator

White is water.
Blue is oil.
Black is csrbon.

How would water get into the exhaust? Coolant?

headgasket

very rarely white can be excessive gas or oil

What is head gasket?

Not really a car guy. i have a very basic understanding of the inner workings of cars.

The head gasket helps to seal the different areas of the engine from each other. So it's likely your head gasket is fucked which is letting coolant in from the coolant channel into the cylinder.

Your headgasket is shite m8. Better cough up a few hundred.

Around where i live mechanics take 150$ an hour and parts are marked up like a motherfucker so its probably gonna be more than a few hundrer

How do I confirm this. Do I monitor my coolant level or do I just take it straight to the mechanic?

Check your coolant and/or oil, the underside of their filler caps is usually a good place to start.
If it looks a bit like this, it's fucked.

There was a thing about these blocks cracking, Honda has replaced many, but after 10 years I think you're fucked.

this. I had a fucked exhaust valve in an engine and the cylinder didn't hold pressure. whenever you redlined it, it'd blow a giant puff of white smoke. was 100% due to oil because I had to check it every time i drove it before getting it fixed.

>whenever you redlined it

The engine isn't in the car

Yes it is, they just have a massive engine bay.

its a honda

Actually they might still honour the warranty, they just make sure that the engine wasn't abused to hell and back

They sent letters out, replacement any mileage for up to ten years from new purchase, but it's worth a try if that is the problem

check if cracked block or blown gasket.

piston rings

piston rings are bluish/purple darker.

test the engine compression and pray