Ask a guy who rode the same spark plugs for 300000 miles and is just now changing them anything

Ask a guy who rode the same spark plugs for 300000 miles and is just now changing them anything

Other urls found in this thread:

hanakoisbestgirl.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=usxrnYRZf_g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's your favorite anime?

>Current gap?
>Stock gap?

Why is Lilly best girl?

is that a famas?

Did you notice it starts better and gets better fuel mileage?

Current was over .100 stock is .044

implying

Starting no and I haven't driven enough to gauge mileage.

have you changed the coils yet?

No because they aren't fucked up. If a code gets thrown for one I'll deal with it.

>filename
also, link related
hanakoisbestgirl.com/

I know that feel...

Engine?

Nissan 3.5L had to replace the PCV valve so it gave me to oppurtunity to change the plugs out too, you have to take the whole fucking intake manifold off the engine to even get to the son of a bitch, its a pain in the ass

How about these ones. Original from 1934 pulled in 2014 I think. Still ran, barely...

youtube.com/watch?v=usxrnYRZf_g

I have about 107k on my Altima 3.5. I think it still has the stock plugs. Should I bother changing them or wait? also think i should do an ATF change

also fuck that timing chain tensioner bullshit

>ATF
Do a drain and fill + filter. Don't do a flush.

I probably would just go ahead and do them if theyre stock, do you have and oil consumption?

This. If you're adamant about getting all new fluid in there then do another drain and fill in a few weeks, then repeat till your fluid looks new

What is the best fast food sandwich for you?

iirc the altima doesn't have an atf filter (or something like that)

I sort of do and it seems to be getting a little worse recently. add probably half a quart between changes. why?

Why are you changing them so soon?

The 3.5 has a problem with the pcv valve and it gets clogged up and stops pulling vaccum causing oil to leak and burn off in your engine, so if it gets to a quart every 1000 miles like mine you probably need to replace it, id also look into replacing the passenger side valve cover and gasket/plugs while you have the plenum off.

You fucking worthless OP

damn those things were fucked

Before and after fuel consumption?

This.

HunterxHunter or One piece, and I just filled up tday so if the thread is still up ill let you know

Different user here. I have a 92 Camry with 367K on the engine, and probably the same on the trans fluid. I guess I should leave it alone? How can I tell if the fluid was ever changed?

When in doubt just do it, look up how to service the transmission and get it done

>367K

Check your owner's manual. It should give intervals. 367k miles might overrride any sort of intervals, though. Good trans fluid will be a bright color and will get darker as it gets more worn out. If you do decide to change it, do not flush. Drain what you can and just replace what you drained. Flushing a transmission can do more harm than good, specifically if your transmission is otherwise fine.

I haven't seen Hunter x Hunter, new or old, but I do enjoy(ed) One Piece (pre time-skip).
I'll bump it in the mean time.

I thought I was a bad boi for changing my Civic's spark plugs at 160k.

What car?

What are spark plugs?

lol how? one dead after 30000.

I'll look into that too. I may just have a guy work on the plugs/other things since it seems like a huge pain in the ass to take all the stuff out. Also have a leaking cv boot.

regarding ATF, do I really need to use the genuine nissan K shit? What if I just have to top it off a bit, can I use the castrol synthetic one? I know its labeled everywhere to ONLY USE NISSAN ATF OR DAMAGE WILL HAPPEN but that seems like bs

The plug evolved?