Audi drivers are the worst fucking road users ever here

>Audi drivers are the worst fucking road users ever here
>they speed like mad, tailgate, overtake stupidly, often fail to give way and are very inconsiderate
>I work in a petrol station on weekends
>the vast majority of Audi drivers here (UK) are young and female

really makes you think.

Butthurt

Sorry you can't afford one user.

I have a 2016 S3 and this seems true for the most part

I am also however, an ex-bmw driver, probably has something to do with it

>S3

>im a low IQ gas station worker
>people with expensive cars irritate me

tuned with downpipes ~~360 hp lol its quick, i came from an 07 335i that was pushing 480 to the wheels

>The gramps who can afford an M4, Porsche 911, etc drives it leisurely for his enjoyment
>The broke college kid who barely afforded a loan for a used 328i stoplight races and aggressively uses all 200whp he has
Makes you think

you'll see a lot more men tailgating in them on dual carriageways/motorways.

its not so much the car is expensive, its that many of their drivers like to drive them millimetres from your boot.

Does it fall apart every 2 months like the N54?

>they speed like mad, tailgate, overtake stupidly, often fail to give way and are very inconsiderate
I notice the same thing here in the states but mostly for the more entry level audi's. The more expensive ones tend to be driven more sanely by adults.

Yeah I've noticed this too, older guys in porsches and camaros driving chill as fuck meanwhile some fucktard driving a 328i or c250 has everything straight-piped driving like a crazed mongoloid

>I'm an Audi owner
>I have the right to act like I own everything in my premium Volkswagen

>he fell for the "front wheel drive luxury vehicle" meme

no thank god N54 shat on me so many times, im glad i got rid of it, plus the S3 is CPO so extended warranty till 100k miles/7yrs

>when two Audis happen to be in opposing traffic and theres a corner

>Audi
>when you absolutely, positively must tailgate with maximum force

you have to admit, this pic is pretty AESTHETIC

me in a matter of a couple months cant wait
>s3 fag

Only the French could pull it off.

really cant disagree with anything here. wouldnt have to drive like such an asshole if everyone just got tf out of my way.

well framed pic

Nice man, sounds like you have many years of fun ahead of you. And yeah nobody can blame you for ditching the N54, you can build them to crazy whp but they're so god damn unreliable and there's no way around it.

Funny though my N52 is absolutely bulletproof, and I'm thinking of eventually upgrading to something with an N55 (M2, God willing) but it's nice to see Audi keeping up with the competition now.

meh... you basically bought a smaller A4 2.0T with a tune. Not really impressed with the S3. Especially considering the price.

I had an 2006 A4 S-Line. 2.0T, Quattro, 6MT. This was many moons ago. Nice car, but god damnit did it give me constant problems. I was a technician at the time and doing all the work myself and it was expensive as hell.

I'll never own another German car so long as I live. They're just not worth the price and headache associated with buying/owning/repairing.

S3 has a bigger turbo than the A models with the same motor (K04 vs K03). It's more than just a tune. Although of course you can always chuck the K04 onto an A.