pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

Previous:

dead game

/feg/ is shit and not canon

the new marth is a cutie

the early thread won out in the end

Filling Veronica with children

where are my dogposters at?

Yeah, if I win the next match I can get 4.7k+.
Not really in a rush, just gonna wait for tomorrow's crests.

who else is getting tired of this shit?

Me. I don't even have half of your score but I'm too fed up to continue

the only good thing about it is the 8k feathers I have gotten trough hero merit because of the endless grind

Me. I think I'll just target like 4k points a day call it a success.

When should I start reclassing units in Fates to get skills?

I was going to wait until the second pitchfork became available to make Clair a Cav but that dream is dead.

Wew vantage Hector in the 7th trial. Shit just got real.

Can't decide who to 5*

Xander wraps up my cav team he is the only red cav good bulk but underwhelming on offense

Jeorge is such a good boy even at 4 stars checks out those asshole flying units but no one runs those except rarely on arena

Special good morning from your best friend Severa!

what do i do with this -atk faggot i want to get rid of him

>Celica acting as my heal-bot
Truly the best wife.

Her asshole was made to drain men of semen

I already got this slut and I'm gonna quit using her after the Tempest ends, what the hell am I supposed to do with this shit?

Ebila more like Ebola hhehhee

>asshole flying units
fliers are the most honest unit type in heroes

Noice

Smell the tiki

Give Xander QR

>Two Charlottes
>Both +Spd/-Atk
I don't even like Charlotte

I'd give her the ol' lickaroo.

35 (+6) speed with Wind Boost and 47 attack is atleast usable. Some characters with those IVs are not even worth the trouble.

:D

Afraid to sacrifice my only subaki but eventually i most diffiently will
Do you think triangle adept is good for his A slot ?
Yes i hate em especially cordeilia that bitch clears my team in one turn everytime

Why roll grey? Did you expect to get cordelia?

Just use Nino, Cordelia has abysmal def and res.

Mochi Nowi doujin when?

Does Cecilia need the Blade+ tome or can she get by with the regular one? For Tempest I mean, I don't want to invest too much into horse memes at the moment, and my best Cecilia is the free one. I'd use Nino but I just realised she's -spd

Fuck yeah

Yet to roll for her but i see why she is better she checks out alot more unit than jeorge
but he is so cute

She's good with both blade and raven, depends on your preferences and what coverage you need her for.

Mine's hitting for 50 all the way to 80 with just the normal blade tome.

I actually got a +atk -res *5 Jeorge and pretty happy with him, was going to *5 and use my +atk -res Virion untill this bad boy jumped out of my orb. The game is all about using your favourites, for example I go out of my way to use Henry in the arena.

Did you not?

>can't use her since my red mage slot is occupied by Thotja

Alm pls.

Should I give her fury 3? I have a random Hinata, and the other option would be giving it to Anna

Yeah i guess so i am using Jakob even though he is fucking terrible but i can understand

Sounds good enough to me, thanks for telling me
I was going to run raven but I already have a really good Henry and archers aren't that scary so I don't really need it

Anna will probably net better results her high speed is fantastic and with fury she will be able to user her axes special more often.
48atk/41spd before buffs is fantastic. Even her defense is okay.

>-spd

I was going to recommend Darting Blow since it's what I use but you're probably going to get the best results from Swordbreaker and any other A skill. Anna is definitely the better choice for your Fury inheritance.

Finally.

good job
you must really hate yourself

nice waifu team

Great work.
Good lord I wish I wasn't such a lazy ass.

i'm only at 8000 and i already hate this shit. good job making me hate FEH, IS. this mode is so lame.

Did you kill yourself at the end ?
What a fuckin chore

She's so annoying in Tempest

Are people exaggerating Boey's badness or I got RNG blessed? Boey only started to get doubled at Chapter 4 so I gave him Leather Shield and he has no problems tanking and does damage way beyond just chipping.

Archers in Tempest are all annoying. I hate every single one of them.

If my cav team consists of Ursula, Camus, Cecilia, and Xander, who should get Hone and Fortify? Camus has Goad and Ursula has Fortify already. Cecilia already has Fortify but she has a lot of SP so I can always give her new skills. The 2 Mage cakes are running blade Tomes and Camus has Fury Vantage while Xander has Distant Defense Quick Riposte.

Did you give him any of the Lion Wells?

Boey was alright in my first playthrough, and deadweight beyond early chip in every subsequent one.

tell me the nips are complaining about this shitty grind event too.

Felicia is the cutest! She gives my life meaning! Every day spent with her is a blessing! I`ll always be there for her and she`ll always be there for me! She is my soulmate! I could never want anything more! I love Felicia!

They are

It's even worse for them since most of them aren't minmax cavalry shitters

One SPD.

Who /tier18/ here

I'm new to gacha games, so are events for gacha games usually filled with complaints or is it just ISIS sucking dick at it? What do other gachas like FGO/GBF/etc do for their events that differs?

Things you want to see in FE Switch?

>Forging using a mix of gold/silver marks or regular coins and specific minerals for the weapons
>My castle but more customization
>capturing
>better use of food, maybe combining Fates and Echoes
>My unit/Avatar, but taking a secondary role. Better customization with options that actually look good, and talksprite affected by starting class
>Supports built up like Echoes but still played out in bases, S ranks but no kids.
>pair up and dual attack like Fates
>SP or something for activating skills on your command instead of HP or % chances

Old man looks pretty sick as a Villager

more anime tits

>Killing is now!
What the fuck does this mean?

More like most people are shitters. Most people can't even manage to get above 4600 in the arena.

The Conquest map designs with a story like Echoes and with the localization of 8-4
The free DLCs from awakening would be cool too, and PVP is always more content.

Port to PC.

I don't play gacha games either other than this one

The Japs breezing in this event are whales or people who threw a bit of money

Not all Japs are minmaxing cavalry units as opposed to here/leddit/SF where everyone blew all their feathers for cavalry units, they're using mostly what they've rolled as F2P

I lost my last arena battle. Sharena, while being on a defensive Tiles with full HP was killed Celica, double hit (and Ragnarok wasn't active) wtf rip my perfect streak bye Tier 20 fuck whales

Grindfests for the most part. FGO's can be fun at times, though. The KnK event was pretty damned fun.

>trying to get the ball rolling on grinding Conrad and Nomah
Their bases suck shit, how are they even fucking usable in regular play?

But isn't this tempest trials a grind fest as well? How does it differ from what you mentioned?

Harem elements.
No male characters besides the MC, every other character is a hot chick, even the villains.
Make gameplay skippable.

Reminder that Roy is ploughing his daughter and there is nothing Hector can do about it.

Anyone else sick of getting leveling crystals? I'd much rather get the sub lv20 shards to level up inheritance fodder to promote to 4*, since whatever you're leveling past 20 wants the SP from actual leveling.

>Nomah
He isn't beyond the occasional heal or Sagittae.

>Conrad
His bases are fine. Just need to get him to Gold Knight in the Lost Woods. There's potentially two Golden Apples available to help with that.

Can't do much if you're dead

Yes
FFBE had some hard ass events if you didn't have a good team. It's only going to get harder

Yeah they need to cool in on crystals. I found out I had enough to bring 3 units from 20 to 40 when I power leveled the Nowi I summoned.

Triangle Adept Robin shits all over them, but they're still completely obnoxious to try and work around, Faye happens to be the worst cause of Firesweep preventing counterattacks.

And she has Wings of Mercy

Did people cry about that too? How well is FFBE doing player / activity wise?

Wings of Mercy gets me every time on this shit.
>send in my Julia to kill Reddithart on the last map
>he outspeeds the shit out of her, so it requires a next turn kill
>Cain just comes in from halfway across the map and one-shots Julia
>whole team gets buttfucked by Reddithart shortly afterwards
I'd be less mad if the game didn't waste so much time and battery life.

I stopped playing it a long time ago but yes some of the early events were insanely hard without a tank. Problem was not everyone had access to a tank since there were only 2 tanks in the game Cecil and Warrior of Light.

I hate setsuna, with her ridiculous spd none of my team can double her so I need to waste a dance on her.

Flying Cain ruined some of my runs yes. Palla too

Damn I want Charlotte if only for her art.

Hana's little toes

Charlotte is my wife.

All according to plan

I don't know what to think of these illustrations. /feg/, is Charlotte cute or not?

I thought Eliwood was supposed to fuck Lilina as per Hector's vision.
Why was she even at castle pherae when Roy wasn't at the start of FE6?

Echoes isn't fun the second time around when I can't customise my units classes.
Why even give unique palettes for all the classes if you make it so difficult to access them?
This game suffers so much from the saying "two steps forward three steps back."

Her art is very nice, it's kinda hard for a opposite of subtle gold digger to be cute though. It's just a shame that the artist also did Lloyd because people would rather shit on Charlotte by association than appreciate a good bounce back.