>English FGO confirmed for June 25 in US and Canada
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>Japanese audio with subs
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something

>News
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
>Fate/Grand Order: Epic of Remnant Chapter 2 - Agartha no Onna has been announced to be released this summer.
>Two new Servants have been announced: Caster of the Nocturnal Castle and Assassin of the Nocturnal Castle.
>A new summer event has been announced in which Minamoto no Raikou will receive a swimsuit version.
>Drake will be receiving a Noble Phantasm animation renewal.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: April 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AqEnBEammHM
twitter.com/U_pyr/status/873873320285921280
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Manaka a cute!

This is a dangerous Beast!

The best antagonist.

>The Typemoon fanbase has been fighting and shitposting ever since its inception
>Entire topics have become totally cancerous from the constant garbage thrown around them
>but everyone thinks Kirei is fucking great
How did Nasu do it?

He blew his load early on by making literal perfection like Kirei. These days we're stuck with cartoony garbage villians like Kiara.

news when?

Will this ever amount to anything or did they just do this coincidentally?

Post Medebb

witch

>Make a villain that is so unabashedly/Saturday cartoonishly evil that you can't hate him.
>Actually add some character and a philosophical conundrum under that for anyone that wants dig a little deeper into him.
>Make him fucking badass.

More like Nasu and Takeuchi are ludicrously lazy then coincidence but yes, it came to nothing.

Sita when?

Woah, this is pretty deep.
Too bad Mashu is such a bland character.

Only stupid cucks post her

Snekposting

Don't forget that nasu doesn't try to make a 100 different excuses for kirei, sure you can sympathise with him but he is so evil and doesn' try anything like 'Oh but he loves humanity hence why he is trying to kill it' like the logic of beasts.

Post Kiara to commemorate anti-kiarafags getting BTFO

I really wish Nasu would stop trying to justify his villains in the same way every time no matter how little it works.
>no they are killing everyone because they LOVE them and want whats best for them
>the bad guy is merely misunderstood!
Fucking sick of it

>post lung cancer to commemorate brain cancer BTFO

take your shitty whore and leave

It's called nasu being so far up his ass he reached imaginary space.

What's a good strategy for Tiamat? Also Tiamat servant fucking when

I don't think he did that for Twice or Kiara. Even the two first Beasts are painted as fundamentally wrong. They go very far to show this with Goetia and Tiamat is a walking doomsday device at the end.

I'm sorry your shitty neckbeard manchild taste doesn't allow you to appreciate a mature woman. Go beat your dick to some lolis you fucking pedo.

>What's a good strategy for Tiamat?
Anything? Her fights are really easy.

Tiamat soon hopefully though, she's a cute

>implying

Im sorry Kiara is plain shit

But the issue with twice is that he kinda vindicated him with later canon what with the timeline culling and all that.
And the explanation gil gives for beasts is that 'hate doesn't last as long as love hence why to be a beast you need to love' which is stupid and pseudo philosophical drivel.

Having a motivation beyond "is just fucking evil" doesn't make them a bad villain. Having "love" as a motivation for doing what he did is perfectly fine for Goetia, because it's a twisted form of love caused by his own failings and misunderstandings that's still shown to be fundamentally wrong.

Twice at least was trying to save humanity and genuinely thought he was the good guy and apparently Nasu said his plan was better then (You)rs

Goetia was also explicitly motivated by wanting to help.

>'hate doesn't last as long as love hence why to be a beast you need to love' which is stupid and pseudo philosophical drivel.
Love being a motivator for evil is something that's been around for ages, and it's certainly more interesting than all of them just hating humanity for vague reasons.

>medeafag

That's real rich coming from an avatarfag who posts a character no one likes.

Honestly I'm just sick of nips in general making demons the good guys in everything. Overplayed and worn out

I'm not saying the love thing is stupid but the statement that it's somehow stronger than and longer lasting than hate which makes it drivel.

>Having a motivation beyond "is just fucking evil" doesn't make them a bad villain.
It is when the only antagonist we've had since Zero who is just a bad person is fucking Manaka, who not only was technically written before Zero but is also garbage.

Nasus become formulaic in his villains. It's overwhelmingly likely that whoever is behind part 2 is going to be someone trying to make the world a better place, but in a way that kills everyone.

You're acting like a villain having justification is the same as making them a dindu. Even if the base justification is good, the actions of the villain can make that moot. It just means there is more to the villain than "muh ebil."

Everything is overplayed and worn out at this point.

youtube.com/watch?v=AqEnBEammHM

This is probably the best GO side story we got. Full translation when.

Medea is high tier.
>nothing can be original
Yeah ok.
But nips do this demon thing every single time.

Just go and read the count of monte cristo.

>the bad guy is merely misunderstood!

Im not sure if i hate or like this, villains who are evil because they are evil are boring

>avatarfag
do you know what that word means?

It's not that making the villains totally right and trying to save the world makes them dindus, it's that it keeps happening in almost the same way over and over again.

The most popular villain in the entire franchise is still, after over 20 years of Typemoon, the guy who was just born evil.

How many things have had love being this eternal and powerful thing? That's hardly anything new either, the power of love trumping the power of hate has also been around a lot.

Love is, generally speaking, regarded as a far, far more powerful force than hatred. It's not something pseudo-philosophical that Nasu pulled out of his ass, it's a well established trope that shows up everywhere.

Pot meet kettle

It's not the same though. It's done in the same style but it's a story inside the original story.

The Medeafag is an avatarfag through and through.

Medea is shit and didn't play a significant roll in the original VN. She was just filler so the servant roster was full.

Just because one autist can't keep his mouth shut doesn't mean people hate her.

>villains who are evil because they are evil are boring
Say that in my church motherfucker not online see what happens

I mean from the philosophical sense that makes it drivel since nasu seems to love to stick shit he doesn't seem to understand well into his works.
It's kinda like urobutcher and nasu claiming that saber alter isn't a villian in heavens feel 'she's just a dark heroine' which is just the biggest bullcrap.
I mean on the philosophy lets talk bout the 'accept death' that mashu and all were on about and than in order to not piss off the waifubucks he just revives mashu with something beyond true magic.

>The Medeafag is an avatarfag through and through.

Im fairly vocal in just about every thread during GMT time- and yet i never get called out for avatar-fagging (because i don't for the vast majority of my posts)

twitter.com/U_pyr/status/873873320285921280

So Roa kills Pierre Morrel too? What a jerk.

SOON

>Just because one autist can't keep his mouth shut doesn't mean people hate her.
she gets a negative reaction just about any time she gets brought up- at least recently. this could be because of the kiarafag/antikiarafag but it still happens

bloody chuuni

Tamamo!

user stop it's too early for me to fap

I hope Mary's nails aren't that sharp.

10.0 thread.

You post her all the time and expose yourself everytime you post her. You're just an attention whoring avatarfag.

It's just one guy who can't get over his hate boner. Don't let a samefag sway your view like some kind of sheep.

TWO WHOLE WEEKS OF NOTHING

>implying it's only one person
I thought anti-kiarafags were the delusional ones?

Man, I'm one of the firsts xth for evil witch fags but you are a fucking disgrace for everyone who likes Medea
First you defend the braindamage, spams /a/ with Medea pics and now try to defend the antixfags
Kill yourself

>It's just one guy
This is false. I used to be indifferent about her but posters like you have made me dislike her more than the guy shitposting her with how stupid you are

The anti-Kiarafag is samefagging again. What form of autism compels you to hate a fictional character this much?

why should I like this bitch

This desu, at least the antikiarafag doesn't believe he isn't shitposting.

there's a few autists still doing the "ebin kiarafags btfo shitposting", that's all

>First you defend the braindamage
that i never did

>defend the anti Xfags
liking/disliking kiara=/=liking/disliking antikiarafags

Kiara is fine

That she is. Post more of her.

>tfw you actually like the kiara based shitposting because it means people aren't shitposting about your waifu

>compains about avatarfagging
>avatarfags

She sure is. Too bad her fans are basically scatfags with an unjustified high and mighty attitude.

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

>It's not avatarfagging if the Medeafag does it
>It is avatarfagging if it's a character I hate though

Get over your hate boner already.

>high and mighty attitude.
inferiority complex: the post

You means Nero

None character deserves shitposting

wtf I love Kiara now

Is Kirei only one pure evil in Nasuverse?

Arguable, but it's a fact that my favourites should get shitposted the least

So thanks for attracting everyones attention to Kiara and giving the other characters a break

What do you think of these two, /fgog/?

Albino and a pooskin

Moriarty is so handsome holy shit

It begins again

>It's not avatarfagging if the Medeafag does it
attaching a picture of X to all of your posts is avatarfagging

at best/worst you are as bad as you accuse the medeafag to be - which would make you a hypocrite

FGO will redeem him. He will become pseudo-servant who can feel love now and probably fall in love with (You).

>redeem
But that would ruin his character

>tfw made the original during the pre-Okeanos dry run and it's still applicable.
How sad

I agree. I want to put my dick inside his silver fox daddy butt.

Shirou is pure evil.

as long as it print fujo money.

>t. redman

There's nothing to redeem about Kirei desu

it will never stop user, it's an endless circle of shitposting and boredom

>I mean on the philosophy lets talk bout the 'accept death' that mashu and all were on about and than in order to not piss off the waifubucks he just revives mashu with something beyond true magic.
There's something slightly different between "reject death in its entirety and create a new perfect species" and "accept death and sacrifice yourself but be brought back by the power of something beyond your control".

I mean, hell, all it did was give Mashu a regular lifespan in the end.

I want to fuCK Melt.

On the one hand she killed more people than Kirei and would have killed more people than the number of people who would have died if Kirei had gotten his way in HF, but on the other hand she had a better cause for her actions than Kirei did.

>Angra Mainyu is an Avenger born of hate who speaks of love, while Edmond Dantes is an Avenger born of love who speaks of hate.
>Oh... I see that there is an Avenger other than myself. I rage at the concept of human nature, yet he laughs in the face of it. I see. Humans truly are incomprehensible...

So where the other Avengers lie in the spectrum? They don't seem to have such an obvious parallel.

There is Manaka as well.