/owg/ - Overwatch General

Fun sized edition

>Anniversary event page and item tracker
playoverwatch.com/en-us/events/anniversary/
js41637.github.io/Overwatch-Item-Tracker/#/events/ANNIVERSARY_2017
Event ends June 12th.

>New Assault Map: Horizon Lunar Colony
Dev Update: [YouTube] Developer Update | Horizon Lunar Colony | Overwatch
Map Preview: [YouTube] [COMING SOON] Horizon Lunar Colony | New Map Preview | Overwatch
>Latest PC patch notes
PTR: playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/20812212
Live: playoverwatch.com/en-us/game/patch-notes/pc/

>Overwatch Dev Tracker
overstalk.io/

>Hero tips, tricks, and basics
pastebin.com/Qf2AKa8R (embed)

>Source/Quake mouse sensitivity converter
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Personal Stats / Leaderboards
overbuff.com/
masteroverwatch.com

>eSports Info and Contenders League
over.gg/
gosugamers.net/overwatch
overwatchcontenders.com/

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zdzoCmpdjAw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

D.Va

first for Roadhog getting bullied

I would be masters instead of silver if I didnt get bad teammates

Here comes T.Racer!

tracer

is there even a single comp that shouldn't have a d.va in it?

Best girls

CCUUUUUUUUNNNT

So when does the event end exactly?

Stinky fermented cabbage farts

"ching ching ling long pwease do not buwwy much dishonow to my famuwy" -Mei

sure buddy.

When I say so

>Jack, great and powerful Allah doesn't approve of your drinking...

Your mum's a cunt m8

Freindly reminder to satisfy your healslut accordingly so she can focus on her job.

Ana is not Muslim

>ching ching ling long

we say 'almighty' not great and powerful, this isn't the wizard of oz mate

Reminder to start learning how to read minds right now

>there are people in this thread who can't read minds.

"donju hai chu wu dass wight user pwease leave dis webiste or my ancestow cuwse you today ling long ping pong" - Mei

Cute

What's the most important thing in this game?
Getting kills or pushing the objective? Staying with the team? Not dying? Picking counter heroes? Team comp?

Anyone have any recommendations on a free video editor software to edit ShadowPlay clips down to shorter lengths? Bonus points if it can convert to WebM.

Lootboxes

It's the reason why people fight.

top fucking kek

I doubt she actually said that. I think you're lying.

It's not hook bullying now. It's gun bullying.

Getting competent team members.

Winning
All things you mentioned are important
You can try using "webm for bakas"

Imagine a world where we didnt stop at 2 nukes and there was no japan In 2016 to give hanzo and genji a contextual place in this game and they got scrapped for being too outlandish as time traveling feudal japan warriors

Hindsight is 20/20 tho I suppose

>You can try using "webm for bakas"

I've tried that and the output quality is really low, even when the high quality setting is checked.

guys, come on. don't be so rude.

webm for bakas is what I use.

Yeah but what is the most important? If you're shit in all of the categories and you can chose one to get it to a perfect level, what would it be?

Why do mine look so bad? :(

This is 1080p recording, chopped down to ~10s and sized down to 720p with high quality setting checked.

Mei is for bullying

Mystery Man assassin like character. Joins Talon in order to learn their goals and works for the Eye people in Sombra's trailer.
Has a bunch of Bond-esque gadgets and is a sort of mix of the archetypical future spy and future swordsman (Neo, Bale from Equilibrium) His watch controls his gadgets

200 Health
M1: Dual Future-Berettas. 40 damage per shot.

M2: Switches M1 to a collapsible sword hidden inside a pen. Deals 60 damage per hit

1st ability: Uses watch to become invisible for 6 seconds. While invisible. Attacking and getting attacked uncloaks the characters. The first sword slash out of invisibility deals double damage.

Second ability: Watch shoots a bunch of nanobots that hit enemy players. Enemies hit by the nanobots take 10 damage for 5 seconds each second and are tracked across the map. If the enemy is killed before the ailment runs out, the nanobots explode, dealing 120 damage to nearby enemies and infecting them with nanobots.

3rd: (he's a super spy he has to have a ton of stuff up his sleeve)
Watch emits a laser that goes through thin walls. Laser deals 30 damage every 0.5 seconds for 3 seconds.

Ultimate: Watch becomes a Rose-Gold, diamond-encrusted gun.(reference to goldeneye and the golden gun) Shots deal 100 damage each, go through enemies (so you can line up a double headshot if you can) and has a static 6 bullets without a timer. Each bullet is shown in the chamber with the name of a character on the enemy team on it. Killing an enemy with their names bullet is an instant kill

The super spy is meant to be a character that can track down an enemy stealthily and with efficiency. He exceeds in parting from his team to tag them and set them up for elimination of not eliminating them himself. His weakness stems from a lack of escape bar invisibility which lacks the added speed buff like Sombra. This means if you fuck up, it has consequences but if you can get your job done well, you can slip in and out easily while disrupting the team efficiently.

ffmpeg
libav

hoi zäme

DING DONG BANNU

bullying is wrong user. how about you stop being so mean and apologize to her.

>Stealth assassin
Yeah nah
There are very little ward abilities in the game, he would be pure cancer

no mei is for wife and tender loving.

Up the bitrate, you're only at 1.11MB

"user-san wach whata mei can pray on a piano"

youtube.com/watch?v=zdzoCmpdjAw

The balance team of Overwatch must have a massive Mercy-fag on the crew. Who seriously thought it was a good idea to constantly buff her. She is without a doubt the most buffed hero in the entire game the only hero even coming close being Hanzo.

The buff to make her fucking invincible while her teammates are being revived is fucking retarded and makes the hero even more retard proof and girl gamer friendly. Haha! So much counterplay!

Hanzo mains

Lena butt!

Bullying Mei is fun! Especially in a racist way or teasing her about her weight. Her reactions are cute and funny. Mei was basically built for bullying.

Increase the bitrate, you can make them up to 2.99MB since the filesize limit is 3MB.

He really only has 1 stealth ability so one fuck up will net him a death without even making a dent in the enemy team.

You called?

Best and most fertile girl.

Switch to a healer, we only have one.

There's gotta be a sequel of that pic where his gun is flaccid and girls laugh at him.

Thats all you need though, otherwise you lack damage if you pock 2 healers

OverAnalyzed actually helps me a lot desu.

>shield gen on anubis 2nd point
fair and balanced

Mercy isn't that bad anywhere above plat but while I was climbing she is infuriating in any pub match since your typical soloqueue team are mouthbreathers who can't focus or aim. Which is probably her biggest problem, shes okay in higher ranks but a massive pubstomper in lower ranks. Not sure how they could change that but thats something they could touch on.

Pass into the Iris

>"the jig's up Lucio, hand over the gravel" - Mei

which hero has the fattest ass?

No marriage for Mei please.

So mean, honestly.

your mom

>real Mei hours
I'm ok with this

*picks s76*

I'm sorry, Mei is aready my wife.

>game called casual
>except you will lose every time against an adhd dps
>developers say you can play even if you can't aim
>except those characters are either trash or need serious teamwork which may or may not happen (the later usually)
>people say you can't solo teams because teamwork meme
>except genjis and tracers regularly 1v6 teams

this. why are all the meifags dead for 99% of the threads. it gets lonely in here sometimes.

honestly though
what kind of sperg does this? how autistic are you that you actually act like a hall monitor? i bet you actually report posts

How do I improve aim on tracer? I always feel like I'm about to get killed and shoot in random directions. How to become more confident in clutch situations?

>constantly getting 4 gold medals as Rein
>still can't win games

Should I just stop playing comp?

>no outlines
if only overwatch was good.

Is forced 50% real or just some meme ?

post yfw someone on your team in comp picks Orisa

You honestly sound quite shit at the game.

>tfw you're the only meiposter in a thread
lonely indeed

Yeah, but it's okay to be mean to mei. She probably likes it.

Mei obviously, and she should be bullied for it.

>get to diamond after working hard
>every team is 5 dps mains who wont switch
>always 5 dps heroes on my team
>when I pick torb and start throwing because the other 5 are not doing anything, they blame me
>every other game there is a leaver
>decent teams give up after something goes wrong or we lose a round
>hardly anyone wants to win
>fuck ton of Gm smurfs playing hanzo/widow

>someone picking Orisa in general

You do it by picking another hero instead of being tryhard cancer meta trash

If they can't use a giant distraction, they don't deserve it.

To play Tracer without panicking you just have to be in a relaxed state of mind. Take a breath and remember that it's all just a game.

wdf is this available in PTR? or is this gameplay video?

Mei is for self haram

>being this whiny

Play as a good team and you'll be fine. There are pros who use and win with Orisa.

>wake up.
>see this.
what would you do?

Don't stare at her butt. Stop staring at her butt.

>he counts medals
>bragging about 4 golds as Rein instead of helping your team
It's a team game.

I'm Here, user

did someone say Meiposting?

>Play garbage
>Wonder why you don't win