/tbcg/ The Burning Crusade General

>what is this?
Similar to /elyg/ this is a general specifically for World of Warcraft private servers running The Burning Crusade expansion. Just without the trannies.

>Guilds
- Horde 5x

>Servers
Warmane Outland, 5x
Warmane Medivh, 1x
Burning Crusade (Gummy), 1x

>Download
Warmane.com/download

>How do I connect to [server]?
1. Register on a private server that hosts the same game client you have.
2. Copy their realmlist URL. This can usually be found on the main page of the website or on their registration page.
3. Look for a realmlist.wtf file in your WoW folder. This may either be in the root folder, or inside Wow/Data/enUS/
4. Open the realmlist.wtf file in a text editor such as Notepad and paste in the realmlist settings of the server. Make sure it starts with 'set realmlist' followed by the realmlist URL.

>I have set the realmlist correctly but it still connects me to XYZ server/says invalid login info.
Make sure your realmlist isn't in read only mode. If this fails download your client from a new website

>How do I stop my client from auto-updating?
• Start the game with wow.exe - not launcher.exe
• Don't use your email for logging in, use your account name.
• Find the patchlist file in your installation and remove it.

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Summoning_the_Charger_quest_chain
wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Paladin_quests#Level_60_.28Charger.29
wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Paladin_quests#Level_60_.28Summon_Charger.2C_Blood_Knight_Tabard.29
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>did a heroic for the first time
>finished it within an hour
>didn't die to mobs a single time

dont bother, its just all

b

but did you reserve the nether

same

When will they fix the fucking mobs running away at full speed on medivh?

It's literally the only thing stopping me from enjoying the server. It's total fucking bullshit.

>Veeky Forums server is a 5x meme server

>implying were not all waiting for gummy

>SJW server hosted in the US
lol

No, but I won it regardless.

I however do not know what it is used for. It's BoP, can I use it for alchemy? I guess I should have passed? Sorry Zappy.

>SJW

Explain.

Damn nigga

>"waaaaaah i cant call people niggers and fags in /shout"

>can't spam nigger
>wtf nazi mods holy shit sjw cucks

t. nigger/fag

What is the issue? is it the full ban for the racist and not tiers of punishment?
I can't think of any server that doesn't forbid racist stuff. Servers normally want everyone to play and have fun, not just /pol/tards meme'ing on each other.

I miss the old gummy

Considering how fast you outlevel gear on Outland, should I level a druid balance or feral?

>nether drops for your bis craft gear
>no res, ask if anyone needs it
>user says yes, so you both roll need
>user wins
>ask him what he's making with it
>"lol idk what the item is for. What do I do with it?"
I don't see how you even got into the group to begin with.

for you question. Feral.

Balance still needs intellect gear. Feral don't need anything.

>offer gibs for going ally
>everyone switches
top lel

What did they offer?

Free apprentice riding and xp/rep/honor bonuses

Gumbo could learn something from that

Um, so exactly what they intended? What's the point of your post

>they intended for everyone to move to Alliance making the population imbalanced again

Are you too stupid to look at the picture you just posted.

The factions are almost perfectly even.

>Are you too stupid
yes.

>The factions are almost perfectly even.
>alliance is well above Horde

>make plan to balance faction numbers
>forget you inflate your own numbers
>don't actually know real number of players
>have to save face so you just stack the script to 1:1
>get to brag of balance success
>all they did was just even out the bot count
>real players are still 10:1
Soon they will think of a way to make a que for the que.

woah...the....power....of....warmane....

The paladin charger questline is something that friends and sometimes even randoms will want to help out with, right? Never played a pala in retail in the many years I played

Generally speaking, no. Since the parts that require people send you to outdated places (vanilla instances), everyone wants to just go to outland at 58. Best bet is getting guildmates ("friends") to assist you, and even then, it's a long process.

wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Summoning_the_Charger_quest_chain
If you want to check out the chain.

I already got myself the key to Scholomance so that I wouldn't need to rely on others to get in there and I think I'll be able to convince a friend or two I have that play on the server too to run Stratholme and Scholomance a handful of times. Rivendare's horse can be their motivator
It'll be a grand adventure nonetheless I guess

Were you ally or horde? They had different places to go, and mats req. Here were the more indepth links to each side.

wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Paladin_quests#Level_60_.28Charger.29
Ally.

wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Paladin_quests#Level_60_.28Summon_Charger.2C_Blood_Knight_Tabard.29
Horde.

Iirc, hordes was "easier" since most of the items could be bought outright from the AH, though just more costly. Whereas ally was more forced participation of instances. Pristine black diamonds are going to be the hardest mat to find afaik.

>implying I didn't form the group
>implying I'm not the tank
>implying they would have even done ramparts today without me

>warmane
>payouts are delayed

>AH payouts are delayed

>"Congrats! You should be level 20 by now."
>just hit 18

>maybe 160 people on ally side
>probably a similar number for horde
>gummy decides to remove world chat
ded server ded game
i know the solution is to join whatever guild happens to be the biggest but goddamn that was foolish

gummy is a meme. only summerfags weren't in on it.

Is this the thread for big gals?

>general chat
>trade chat
>LFG chat
>even local defense chat
You can still make a private channel, and call it "World" that people can join, but why would you need anything past those 4 first channels? What would you need to talk about that wasn't about making groups for things, buy/selling things, or general conversation about the game or outside the game? World chat doesn't magically let you talk to opposite faction, either, so what would be the point of it? A containment channel for retards? They have guild/say/yell for that.

Most to all leveling guides are based off Joana's leveling guide from vanilla. He played a hunter, which means he killed everything between quests. If you don't also do this, you will lose the extra exp between quests that make this jump in the guide seem retarded. If you wish to bypass the stagnant grind, you can sub in instance quests for the lack of extra exp (in the guide at parts too). Else, start the genocide.

>You can still make a private channel, and call it "World" that people can join
you cannot, private channels have been disabled

>Not playing Alliance for 7.5x exp

I'll give you an example straight from the tbc era. Get a group together for a tempest keep instance or caverns of time instance. People fly to netherstorm or take the portal to tanaris. Uh oh, someone can't do it. Well, we have the sumon stone so its no biggie we can summon them, but someone needs to go back to shatt and spam LFG to find a replacement.

Alternatively while leveling in azeroth, you can only form groups while in a major city and not when you're out and about. Take the same scenario as above where you're running to RFK as alliance.

The problem with not having a world chat is that it makes groups harder to form, and if you lose someone harder to fill the gap.

Feels good being a tank bull.

>unscripted tank and spank encounters

its like wowscape all over

But I want the 1x experience

what is the point of gummy, it's going to shut down within a week...

So this is the power of warmane's outland

>Call a Canadian "A FUCKING LEAF"
>permad

t. Canadian who isnt happy

LFG is global

I don't see that as a problem, as it plays into "muh blizzlike". I get the standpoint of QoL additions, one being a global moderated chat channel, but I don't get the need directly for one. As said, I was unaware of inability to make private channels for others to join, since all the fuss was about a global mod channel. If they enable that, you can just have your LFG outside a city, and still be "muh blizzlike". Alternatively to your case of finding another member, I can address them quite easily. /who c-"class you need" 70-70. Start whispering people for the place you want to run and if they were interested in going and can summon. You can also ask someone in your guild, or partys' guild, if anyone is in a city and can ask for them. Also asking other guildmates is rather easy, unless you're a solo neet larping as a "beater". General chat can also sang people int he zone to come aswell, assuming the zone would harbor 70s (tanaris is aids, given). I mean, TBC already gave people the power to summon directly to the instance, I don't see it being that hard to ask a few people in whispers about it. "but I don't want to bother people". Grow up.

i just... i just want a good tbc server that we all can play on...
i just... want to play... video games...

Why would you want all these retards on the same server?

Not him, but unless they make it global, it's not. ""/4 -- Looking for group (party) channel. Seen by all people in macro zone.."" Works like general chat.

What classes are/will be in demand for end game?

healers and tanks

Nostalrius and several other big name ones were 24/7 holohoax denial in barrens, and it was good, and we loved it. Some of them outline anti-racism in the rules, but only actual kikes would enforce it. Very rarely.

we're all playing outland right now user

When I read the vanilla leveling guide it said there wasn't a high demand for warrior tanks.

I think, it's in between?
Tank warriors aren't high in demand for raiding, but are very demanding for instances and elite quests. I may be wrong though, since I have never played a warrior.

Yeah that's basically what it said.