ITT: Pretend it's the year 2000

ITT: Pretend it's the year 2000

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iGOVoAKKOd8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

im going to be so ready to buy one of these bad boys in 15-20 years when they cost 20k or less!

I know that mitsubishi's evo is beating subaru at the moment, but I honestly think that subaru is going to come ahead with their research and development in 15-20 years

Can't wait to buy an AE86 for 2k. What time to be alive

youtube.com/watch?v=iGOVoAKKOd8

who hype here?

CRAWLING IN MY SKIIIIIIN!!

Just landed a job in finance. Get to work at the top of the world trade center south tower. The view is amazing! Plan on working here for 18-24 months then seeking out a job at a private equity firm! My life is going great!

laughed

those disgusting wheels available and installed on a car that came out a year ago?

You know I am! That Paul Walker guy is so rad! Can't wait to see what he's up to in 13 years!

Wow that sounds great. Currently making bank at Enron and putting everything I got into their stock, can't wait to retire early!

Just got my GenII EV1 from GM. I'm telling you by 2010 everyone will be driving electric cars, ICE is dead now they have fixed the "thermal incidents" that caused the first Gen to catch fire.

It sucks that they stopped selling the Supra in the states, but they're still making them in Japan! I should have enough to buy one new off the showroom in a couple of years!

Hey guys check out the sick Altezza lights I put on my Civic!

Wow my car is only 5 years old. I had better sell it and buy a 1980s shitbox

8======D~~ (0__o)_o)

Wow i better sell my supra/skyline/rx7 before they lose their value!

I'm think about buying a 2 year old pic related? What should I expect

Fucking sick. Need to get a set of those for my Del Sol.

I have $1,500 and want to buy a RWD car with a manual transmission so I can do this new thing called "drifting". What should I buy?

REEEEEEE THEY'RE TURNING METROID INTO A FIRST PERSON SHOOTER

oh sorry wrong board

Fiero

I can't wait to buy back my EV1 once the lease is over! I plan on upgrading he batteries one day

They are getting better and better at an exponential rate, I confidently predict 400+ mile ranges in less than 5 years and the ability to do NY to LA in one charge by 2010.

Next Supra’s gonna have a V8 bro.

i can't wait to see what the future holds for mitsubishi

Nice.
My cousin and I will be installing lambo doors like pic related on my ek coupe. It's gonna be so rad

the S2000 is my dream car

Get a 240SX, they're common as hell, and they'll never go above 2500, like, ever.

Hey, why not put a 2JZ in it, I bet that's never been done!

>tfw no 2UR swapped A80

So the is300 is gonna make like 300 horsepower right?

I really wanted one of these.

The thing will probably break down in 2 years. Isn't gonna last you.

There's no way that some how Subaru will win. They sell the same car every year for an ever rising price. People will respect Mitsubishis constant research and development and pay a respectable price for them. I can't see Subaru selling more cars at a higher price with less performance. I bet Subaru will end up dropping the car market all together a day just sell crossovers

>Porsche
>9...........ELEVEN
L L L i
E E E g
V V V g
E E E e
N N N r

VTEC KICKED IN YOOO

wtf is this supposed to be?

a penis ejaculating on yer mum

wrong pic bud

Ok Veeky Forums rate my ride.

2.0 turbo diesel 100hp, damn this little beast feels so fast.

What's a crossover?

>Deathtrap
Enjoy it.

Only 6 more years boys!

Just got back from the movie theater arcade boys, spent the whole night talking to real human beings face-to-face. Even got a girl's phone number, going to call her on my landline and talk to her and actually hear her voice.
After that I'm going to work at my part-time job so I can save money for university, which will allow me to get a good degree in computer science that definitely won't be worthless when I graduate (the field is totally exploding with jobs, people say there's a bubble that's going to burst, whatever that means).

Anyhow I've gotta do some homework, this essay is due on Friday and I need time to type it up at the library and print it off. I also need to make sure all of my citations are in order, and some of the books are reference only so I can't check them out.

Hopefully that girl answers the phone and not her dad, but I guess I'll have to meet him when I stop by her house to pick her up for a real date in my parents' old car that they let me use.

Sure am glad it's the year 2000 and I have a bright future, good job prospects, human interaction is at an all-time high, school is affordable, and terrorism seems to be falling out of fashion. Can't wait to see how awesome the next 15 years will be.

hey where's your spoiler

Yo I just copped this GSX, I paid 10k but it was pre-modded already, you feel me? Imma put some stripes and shit on there it'll get me a sponsorship for reals.

[Image takes 2 minutes to upload.]

Someone noticed!

My ghost-dog is driving it. He likes the turbo noises.

We have to go back

It'll be so gay it hurts. I've seen it in my nightmares

lol

What a boom! I sold all my Apple stock now that they've peaked with the iPod. Once this mp3 fad dies off, those idiots will probably feel stupid having purchased.

Once I was 7 years old, my momma told me go make some friends or you'll be lonely

>2017
>I didn't and now everyone hates me

underage b&

yo was pimpin g that skyline tyte as fuck big homie

Hey, fuck you buddy, I bet I can beat you in star wars podracing

Containerization is still practically in its infancy, dream the fuck on

(signed, Sieg Heil or Kuzu or one of those cocksmokers)

You motherfucker, reading this made me truly made me realized how good we had it back then.

Oldfags please leave, you're supposed to have your shit together at this point in your life

Kill yourself, faggot, you were a fucking fetus when the R34 was the newest Skyline

It wouldn't matter whether if anyone got their things settled or in order. The good times were going to go out the window and look at where we are.

Good times created weak men. They made hard times. We are in hard times. Will you become a strong man?

Shut your fortune cookie-ass up, mo'fukka

Car is newer than 2000, time traveller

Just dropped 45k on a brand new car, pic related.

>being a rotard
Enjoy rebuilding you're engine after 1k miles