/pg/ - Persona General

Previous: Sadayo Sunday Hijack Edition Episode 2.

NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1F0wSO0dCPC2WBaHKiJ5g0jByH7VS1vCBq6tG1RTKz9c/edit
twitter.com/AnonBabble

robot is forever!!

I hope Futaba's spinoff game is announced tomorrow! I love her and she deserves it.

Clam chowder

Obligatory Makoto post

What's the appeal in Kawakami? Is it just repressed feelings of people wanting to fuck their teachers? I don't really get it.

Kawakami smells

Fuck

Fuuka's peaceful and reassuring face is what keeps me going.

Any futabapedo that posts past this shall be cursed

I'm already cursed

Go to sleep user
you are tired

Best woman, best wife, best cake.

Add more date events to P5!
Teaching Sadayo how to make infiltration tools, coffe and curry!
See Sadayo go pray at the shrine for Joker!
See Sadayo cry when she finds out I turned myself in.
Go on a hot springs date with Sadayo where she washes my back and I wash her hair then we get in a mixed bath together!
Go on a formal date with Sadayo where she wears a fancy dress and gets all dolled up just for you!
Joker moves back to Tokyo after finishing high school and is living together with Sadayo!
Eating Traditional Japanese breakfast with Sadayo!
Go fishing with Sadayo on Sundays and catch the Guardian together!
Visiting Sadayo at her place!
Going home together with Sadayo!
Sadayo visiting Joker's family!
Joker visiting Sadayo's family!
Joker proposing in front of all his friends!
Traditional wedding "Happily Ever After" timeskip event!

I'll allow it.

It might be the appeal of literally free coffee, curry, laundry, and infiltration tools every night.

Kawakami would bring you chicken tendies if Joker wasn't so refined.

And if that's not enough she has a powerful thirst. A thirst far beyond that of Rise but not nearly as annoying.

Every thread, to spread the gospel.

Futabafags will rape your child one day and you'll regret defending and enabling them here. Kill all futabafags

I love Makoto!

Being casual fuckbuddies with Ohya and gradually falling in love with her!

>Is it just repressed feelings of people wanting to fuck their teachers?
Maybe, like that one teacher that always made you pop an awkward boner during class.

I REALLY really love Ann!

She's the kinda frumpy, older teacher lady I would go for if I weren't deeply in the closet irl.

Kawakamifag at it again

the last thread didn't even hit image limit wtf

yeah

>like that one teacher that always made you pop an awkward boner during class.
I never had that. Maybe that's why I don't really get Kawakami. I hate teachers in general so that's probably why I never even looked at one as if she was hot.

More Makoto!

How does Shido keep getting away with it?

I cannot understand how anyone can be a Futabafag after completing Sojiro's confidant without being an incestuous paedo.

Most players and people in /pg/ are 25 and up, so Kawakami is the vanilla option.

Actually I think we did a poll awhile ago and 21-25 was the most popular option. But your point probably still stands.

if any of the P5 confidants become Phantom Thieves in P5A, which ones would you particularly want in, and what would their personas and suits be like?

I can relate to her low self esteem.

So we're no longer after fuukafag?

It's a dumb hypothetical because there is a 0% chance that any non party members are playable characters in P5A

she sure seems happy about delivering that line

I'd imagine Sojiro would get some kind of Phantom Thieves role, to be more involved with them.

P3 was three years in the future when it was released, and anyone born the same birth year as MC is now 25. P5 took THAT long to come out.

>Game literally begs you not to fuck your friends daughter
>Sick fucks still do it
Futaba is literally a test to see who belongs in a mass grave. Fucking disgusting.

Fuck off futabapedo

>particularly want in
123, fate is dumb, plague

Goro

What's Sojiro wear as a mask? What are his weapons?

>pedo
>has visibly developed tits

I've never wanted to fuck any of my teachers, nor do I care for maids but I still love her.
Shit happens, that's life.

That's because she truly means it, unfortunately.
Shit breaks my heart every time.

You won't have eyes when we are done with you, pedo

post yfw goro comes back in P5A and he's evil and wants to kill the phantom thieves again

Goro, obviously

I give to the best ranking chart of all of the Persona girls ever made.

do you know what time It is

All he'd need is stylish sunglasses. He wouldn't take a battle role, more like a guide/advisor.

Something like this probably.

Hifumi

Hello, here to shill for the persona fangame Persona Gaiden or /pg/ for short

docs.google.com/document/d/1F0wSO0dCPC2WBaHKiJ5g0jByH7VS1vCBq6tG1RTKz9c/edit

We're not dead yet and we have the official key visual for the game as well as a written scenarios.

We are currently debating whether or not the mc should be able to fuck her mother.

Please stay tuned for more updates.

As if they couldn't destroy his character any more.

I agree with this chart even though Makoto a shit

Sojiro would've made a better nav than futaba to be honest.

Don't use my bro to shitpost in favor of your choices, please!

>Liz is never S+ in these rankings
I'M GETTING REAL TIRED OF THIS MEME

Perfect.

This. Plus, had he been the nav, there would be less pedos here

>We are currently debating whether or not the mc should be able to fuck her mother
yep, this is most certainly going nowhere

Any chances of P5A having Xrd-style graphics and gameplay?

This sounds stupid as fuck I hope it never takes off.

How many cocks has Rise sucked? How many more will she suck? Same goes for Kawakami. Used goods of that magnitude go in the F pit.

This is pretty damn close to being spot on.

Futaba would be pretty fun in a battle role, especially if she had some ridiculously good support abilities. Not being able to take full advantage of Necronomicon's tentacles was a mistake on Atlus's part.

>NG+
>demons join without having to negotiate

this is nice

Didn't even have to read the filename to know this was from Tumblr. I just find it so odd that they'd want their art to be indistinguishable from each other

Keep trying. Just keep trying.

i am futaba

Keep trying what?

Holy shit, not only are you a pedo but you also have a rape fetish, fuck OFF.

It's a shame an entire game mechanic is negated, but negotiations did suck did for anything but upbeat personas.

Don't worry, I'll protect you from "them"

You'll see.

Rise only wants Narukami's thundercock

make me u faget

i am futaba

Now I work with Atlantic lobsters, I don't know about no fancy japanese lobsters...

But if those lobsters are red, they dead.

My wife!

"No"

i am goro

I put her S user, so it's not bad at all.

Yusuke is ruining the game for me. I hate him so much, I can't even put it into words. That scene with him and the lobsters got me so angry I had to start fast forwarding through it. It was a slap in the face.

>BUT IT WAS SO FUNNY AND GREAT MAI HUSBANDO IS INTERESTED IN ART AND LOBSTERS SO KAWAII XD AND THEN HE GOT 3 NOTES WHEN I ASKED IF I SHOULD STRIP HA HA

Yusuke is a garlic soup. He doesn't have flaws. He has Hollywood flaws. He gains everything by being handy, then the game tries to sublime it by giving him a week and saying "Hey look, he's still human, he's a lonely starving artist!" But he isn't. He's a charismatic artist with an artistic side. He's not a character with flaws. He's garlic soup.

i am sae

sucky sucky 5 dorra. me love you long time.

Mwehehe, how was that, Joker?

I am Yusuke Kitagawa.

Taiga Saejima?

i am garlic soup

This looks familiar.

I respect your taste.

I know, but she deserves S+ damn it

Togo Soejima?

Yusuke is totally bro-tier when he isn't bullying neets.

Anyone got a transparency of this?

No, she shouldn't be in the game at all.
It's because of her that there's so many pedos here.

Why'd Futaba want the lobsters anyway? Did she want to rip their heads off and rearrange their limbs like Yusuke did to her action figures?

Ya, I just changed it a little bit. Just moved a few girls up.