/lozg/ - The Legend of Zelda General - /loz/

Pretty pretty hero edition.

>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild InfobinNews/DevelopmentsArt CollectionSoundtrack

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/11146497?view_adult=true
youtube.com/watch?v=aC1zVWx_cfo
youtube.com/watch?v=jvDhKkuSyNM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Most Zelda x Link fanfics seem to deal with this even though the King seems like he'd be just fine with Link plowing his daughter

When I realized this, it was... disturbing at best.

Yeah, Zelda shippers are a sad bunch all right.

where do you go for breath of the wild fanfics?
I looked for smut but it was futile

be quiet Riju

I'd love to know what reason this guy has for being up here

They need to reach all the key locations, just in case plan B is implemented.

FF.net and archive of our own are the only places with a good amount

Unfortunately there's way too much homo shit but there's some ok stuff

archiveofourown.org/works/11146497?view_adult=true

surveillance, obviously
and to be ready to shit on Ganon

W-what's plan b?

If Ganon breaks free, the Great Deku Tree will convert most of the kingdom into Lost Woods. Ganon will be dragged kicking and screaming into Termina, never to return.

they're all there to fuck with Bokkurin. because he's a big giant fatty who doesn't fit in, and his magic is used for things like increasing inventory slots instead of turning invisible and flying

The Korok "Seeds" are actually magic fertilizer for the great forest.

thanks

they're going to have a hard time converting all the forests into ogre trees

>tfw i'm the only minafag

Mina is a terrible person though

She's not.

You're not

She goes treasure hunting/looting and makes her brother do all the work

>I sell bugs
>What? It's a living
your...your kingdom got blown up, you don't need to pay taxes anymore, why do you need to earn a living if you wander the wilderness?

HYrule still seems to use money for some reason even though there's no central government to back it

The other races use it between each other undoubtedly, so the Hylians just tag along the universal currency I guess.

>hair matches eye shadow, not eyebrows
that's.. weird

you dont really need government to back the money, just to print it
hyrul doesnt have coins with zelda's face, it uses rupees. god knows where they come from, but they might be naturally-occurring, and picoru even take care of the distribution and the economic dynamics by putting them in places that require some kind of work to find

As per SS they just came from some random stones.

For a DLC I'm sure it would be easy to make the divine beast interiors accessible.
I just want to talk to the champions

Rupees are so yesterday. Mon is the new cash.

explain

oh wait, I remember now, the adorable moguma with the cute little paws.. was a miner, and there were what looked like clusters of naturally-occuring rupees. picoru probably didnt put those there. right.

DLC will be going to the Champion Festival in Zora's Domain and finding a way to fix the Divine Beasts, I'm betting the new dungeon will be accessed somewhere on Spectacle Rock for old times' sake

the bonus ending makes an easy groundwork for a second campaign happening after Ganon dies. It's got a call to adventure and everything

Exactly.

That's what I'm referring to, since Zelda mentions Vah Ruta is acting weird

it's not exactly old times' sake given that the current spectacle rock is a new one, named in honor of the old one, which has been obliterated by the geological process rendering this death mountain a single cone instead of the original twin peak

Maybe if it could get you more than some masks and a Dark Link costume it could, Kilton

>Zelda mentions Vah Ruta is acting weird
did you guys hear something i didnt?
yeah but as people have said, sadly it's unlikely it'll be postgame. it would make you have to beat it before you can do it

>It appears Vah Ruta has stopped working, let's investigate the situation
I'm not saying it's likely just that it's possible.

wait, wasn't that in a memory?
wait wait are we suggesting the DLC is in the past? it's one big memory?

No, it's in the extra ending cutscene you get when you complete all the main quests.

.... ohhhhhh yeahhhh okay i'm a tard sorry. it's all comin back
i'm really surprised i havent re-beaten the game yet. god i beat OoT and MM a billion times.
so.. that suggests the beasts havent been scuttled. that's.. most odd.

Hey, Breath of the Wild clothes/weapons in Skyrim Switch

a computer game on a console has to be a tough sell, especially one everyone probably has if they're interested, since everyone owns a computer
so can you use the motion controls for a nice precise mouse pointer, a la metroid prime?

Why are Hinoxes and Taluses treated as bosses, with special health bars and everything, while Lynels, the toughest enemies in the game, are treated as normal encounters?
Also, check out this floating campfire.

bosses are things that are limited to one very specific environment (forest, rock, sand) while all the other enemies can be anywhere.

Guys I found what I think is a 5/5/5 horse, but I have to kill the two White-mane Lynels in the Oseira Plains without him getting killed to get him to a stable. Wish me luck.

Save constantly.

put on your lynel mask
if you make it, show us a damn screenshot because i've been told they don't exist

oh, and nevermind the lynels (by the way, it's three, not two), the real danger is the fucking bokos on horses. put your bokoblin mask on when you get to them

So close...

yeah that's what i figured. that is the best horse total you can get, if i'm not mistaken, but in the end... 4-speed is 4-speed. Epona is already that fast, and while her stamina is one star lower, she's.. epona.
since you only have five slots, it's like.. epona, big horse, royal horse, a 5-star-speed horse, and whichever one you think looks cool

Has anyone bought all 99 bananas from a Yiga traveler? Any different dialogue?

heyyyyy. link the real one
someone claimed to have, and that it did nothing. i cant imagine he'd lie about that

'kay fine, since I fucked up
Artist is unknown

see now that's just sweet

Exactly
Just wish this bird was more fun in muh musou

whoa she's in it? what kinda attacks?

youtube.com/watch?v=aC1zVWx_cfo
Did not know you could go into the air like that though, should pick it up again if I ever decide to like Musou again

if they put any new scenarios on the wiiu i'll be happy to try them out with some new characters, otherwise fuck it.. new characters are fun but with nothing new to do...

I kinda wonder if the malleable status of HW's adventure mode will lead to modders creating shit for it eventually.
Wishful thinking, I know, but hey.

>playing oot3ds
>always end up at the time temple after quitting and saving
Literally what the fuck. I was at the Fire Temple, I quit inside the temple, then I'm back at the time temple. This also happened at Lon Lon Ranch. What the fuck.

Young Link does the same thing, but with his house.

it is really odd how much nintendo shit SCREAMS for modding and how little of it we actually get.
i mean the entire point of mario galaxy 2 was the extremely true paradigm that mario galaxy had a ton of neat mechanics and baarely scratched the surface of using them.. and how fucking fantastic an expansion pack would be
but in the process of making one, they ended up making MORE new stuff, which in turn ALSO barely got used to its full potential.
guys, you have no problem milking your other mario series with endless repetition, and until very recently you apparently had nothing new (we never did get a wiiu mario meant just for the wiiu with some special gamepad use, that is unforgivabru), why not give us just more recycled galaxy games with new uses of the old shit?

Isn't that how OoT works? If you quit as a child, you go back to Link's house and if you quit as an adult you go back to the Temple of Time

but not normally inside of dungeons, i think is that guy's point
must have changed for the 3ds.
it's weird thinking about the restrictions on old games and how we just... understood that was how it worked. at thet ime it was cool to be able to save at all, a lot of n64 games couldnt. they required a controller-mounted memory pak. without it you couldnt fucking save and i hated that. though it did give rampage world tour a somewhat authentic arcadey feel.

bump

Is this specific to Saving and Quitting? I don't think I've ever bothered to quit to the title before. I don't have my cart so I can't test it.

So basically you want Zelda Maker/3DMario Maker

What's the deal with people drawing baby zora as just heads with tails?

I just now duplicated 20 brand new hylian shields and 15 Lynel swords
I was having a lot of trouble duplicating them earlier, but now it seems I got the technique better. One of the videos I saw showed Link getting shocked and this dropping allowed the duplication, I could drop them off myself and it'll still work

They have been shown in-game to begin life that way. Eggs that become tadpoles, as if with frogs.
youtube.com/watch?v=jvDhKkuSyNM

These thread have trouble surviving the night.

Or just surviving at all without waifuposting to prop it up.

Does this guy fuck his horse?

>I regularly whack it to one girl per tier
What does that make me

new zelda dlc announced

We're getting DLC pack one tomorrow, right? Right?

I don't know, but going any farther might transcend the scope of imagination.

Who else is planing on picking this up?

Stupid sexy Zelda

>couldn't you just give yourself the actual items? i mean you can do that on a wiiu, you must be able to do it on emulator

That's very easy, and I already said I had a modded file with some stuff I wanted. I just want to spawn some boxes with the Guardian amiibo.

Out and about it's probably not too hard to find some natural object or other structure to push yourself against to make Link fade out. The box would be for the times where you couldn't like an open area, or if you are unable to just climb up something and push the camera up against that.

Did she wear those tight pants to seduce Link?

How else will the royal family produce an heir.

thought about it but probably won't, too much I want to replay yet on my gamecube

I'd probably use the mod if I could get it for free on PC and I was still playing the game. But I was done with Skyrim years ago when it first came out. And I would never rebuy the game just for such a mod.
I also have no desire to rebuy the game just to get it portably. Oblivion and Morrowind are both better to be honest.

Call me when they make Morrowind HD and put that on the Switch. Provided they don't outright ruin the engine, and actually improve upon it in ways that could compete with OpenMW, then I'd get it. It'd be awesome.
I have no such hopes though. But Morrowind was great. Playing Breath of the Wild was kind of reminiscent of playing Morrowind too. Didn't feel an ounce of that from Skyrim though.

Skyrim completely fails at being an RPG. But the sad thing is that it also fails at being an interesting action or adventure game.

What would raw anal with Zelda be like?

Considering there's no leveling and no skill advancement besides what the player develops it surprised me how much Breath of the Wild feels like an rpg and how immersed into the game I got, which hasn't happened in any rpg I've played.
I guess that's because nothing's forced on the player so you can develop yourself yourself

I love RPGs, I have always done so. But Skyrim really fails completely at it. It is my honest belief that the RPG aspects of Skyrim is nothing but a detriment to the game provided how poorly executed they are.

Depending on your build, your levels actually stop improving your character somewhere in between level 20 to level 30. For most builds it's closer to level 25 give or take. After which point levelling up does essentially nothing whatsoever for you. After having mastered one weapon, improving a different kind doesn't actually improve your character given how the combat and mechanics are designed and how similar the weapons are.
Armor caps out.
Movement options cap out.
Stealth options cap out.
Damage caps out (disregarding cheesy alchemy+blacksmith loops)
Magic caps out.

You reach the roofs in Skyrim ridiculously early. And then you've got like 70% something of the game world left to explore, without any character growth to speak of whatsoever. In spite of how much of the game is still built around and related to said growth. Which is really just a detriment to the game.
In the previous Elder Scrolls games you continue to grow almost no matter how long you play. And while your characters become ridiculously powerful, that progression stays for as long as the game does at the very least. The character growth doesn't just awkwardly stop in the early game.

Skyrim would have been a lot better if you just chose your class at the beginning of the game and got a fairly optimized character to begin with. With the only downside to that being, that the combat/movement and the rest of the mechanics aren't any good either. It's hands down the worst game in the franchise, and one of the absolute worst "RPGs" I have ever played. It's a failure of an RPG.

fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck

Parry them.

I think it works for Breath of the Wild because everything depends on the player improving while Link only gets more health and more stamina, which makes you tougher and faster but the player still needs to develop the skills to get good.
Lynels used to be tough as shit for me but now I can clobber them and its not because the game makes it easier it's because I figured out how to fight properly

Which one lads?

naked

I'm still surprised at how huge the steel lizal bow is.
I'm still surprised at how good lizal weapons are in general. They're on par with royal weapons and even easier to find

The only clothes that look good painted art the Gerudo sets minus the luchadore.