Mom said she will cosign car insurance for me but she wont pay the premium and I have to do it myself

>Mom said she will cosign car insurance for me but she wont pay the premium and I have to do it myself

Why is this fair?

kys, you brat

Because she gave birth to you BRO smoke weed about it. Hope the rest of your day goes better

>BUH WHY DO I HAVE TO PAY FOR MY CAR?!?!!?

Holy fuck you're retarded. The alternative is that she just says 'Fuck you' and lets you pay insurance for a new driver.

FUCKING normie

Le dank normie meme

Kys

Stop living with mommy and get a job cuck

Get a job, you bum.

Wow didn't realize I was on normiebook.

Nigga I'm a gay trailer trash fur fag.

I'm far from a fucking normie

haha lol kys

Nah son.

how fucking autistic do you have to be to get triggered by this blatent shitpost?

Try Twitter

Lemme tell you sometin sonny, my ol ma and pa didn't give me a shit other than a dirty hairbrush and a dull, rusted knife after tossing me in the mud out the window of their 67 chevelle. Well I'll be damned if I didn't use that rusted knife to build myself a truck, and sold that dirty hairbrush to pay for my first year's insurance. Walked right into the local bank and said "give me the job", now some time down the line I have my own boat, house and three cars. You ought to take a lesson out of my life sonny.

Bump

Bait

Lmao fag

Bump

Its probably less than you by yourself, she's cutting you a deal dude

Reeee!!!!

I didn't even get an allowance when I was a kid/teen. After I got a job and before I moved out I had to pay a small amount of rent and buy my own groceries.
Cry more.

Go back to R9K you codependant fuckernaut