Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MuUkgR9KecE
tekkenzaibatsu.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=130978
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chav
youtube.com/watch?v=UnHC3tM3iDg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>mfw I wake up and Bruce is never coming back

Reminder to play as sleepy vampire

Bruce was not cool at all. Just another dumb fucking nigger. Games really need less of them.

Can anyone here describe the gameplay of Law and Asuka?

Trying to decide which one to pick up
I'm pretty new.

the number of people playing josie in one week is bigger than the entire population of bruce players since he debuted. Yeah he's not coming back

not even a josiefag but I won't miss him desu

Wow, cool post dude

Based Harada is a low key redpill bro and he decided to get rid of nigger men, the scourge of all civilizations, from Tekken entirely.

Unfathomably based.

reminder that bryan was the original bruce clone, and after a few games bryan eventually got his own playstyle and then bruce came back. so maybe we'll see bruce in tekken 9 or something. not like anyone will care because fuck that boring ass character.

How bad am I?

Any tips for King beginners?

Depend on who you were fighting.

Shake off that rust and you'll be fine

as bad as me

Asuka uses strings and crushing to get damage as well as a high damage rangy whiff punisher to kill retards. She struggles when it comes to block punishment and has the lowest 10f dmg in the game along with no while standing launcher to punish lows.

Law uses quick pokes and frame traps to chip the opponent and get counter hit combos. He is a well rounded character with few drawbacks.

Of the two I'd pick law but the game is about who you want to play.

>you will never use Alisa's detachable head as a onahole

>redpilled
>Wont let me add officers cap and coat on Leo because (((reasons)))

youtube.com/watch?v=MuUkgR9KecE

Listen up high IQ bros.

>Aris on Kazumi
your waifu is finished

Asuka's WS3 is a launcher.

Law is low IQ as fuck.

How so?

That's at -17. You can launch a hellsweep but not most launch punishable lows like Miguel's crouch d4.

Asking again since no one responded. How do you deal with someone whiffing a poke but continuing a string from the whiff? Either I go to punish and get hit out of it, or I don't and their string gets them in my face.

lmao stay salty

Korean back dashing will create more space then the string will cover. If you are doing it fast enough.

Remember to play the robot

KBD

why is steve so hard what the fuck
everyone I play just keeps mashing punch/kick combos and I cant do anything

No. No matter how many times you post this I will not play this shitty weeb character

Wasn't Bryan in T3?

You have to memorize which of his strings are highs so you can duck them and which are minus so you can sidestep/jab. Learning how to fight against Steve takes a long time.

>you will never see Eliza fall in and out of sleep every time you thrust in her

Why even live

Im playing as steve and I can't do ANYTHING against the entire cast

Yeah. Tekken 3 was the game where Jin replaced Kazuya, Julia replaced Michelle, Hwo replaced Baek, and Bryan replaced Bruce.

Everything about this post is completely wrong.

he was bruce's replacement
bruce -> bryan
baek doo san -> hwoarang
kazuya -> jin
michelle -> julia
and ling had a bunch of wang's moves but also her own stances

You have to earn your wins on Steve. Try doing 2 1b and going for counter hits out of flicker if they are jumpy. He is hard to be good with.

story felt forced as fuck
makes me kinda sad

Even if that were the case, Bryan played nothing like Bruce. On no level was he a clone.

Law and Kazuya are my two mains and yes I can all of their moves. Am I low or high IQ?

you need to learn to pressure with his transitions and stuff. can't just be trading "turns" when your things get blocked like with other characters.

Why are Steve players such huge bitches?

Watch some high level Steve play and copy all the frame traps they set up. A really good player to follow is Bohee.

>some fucking rave cunt that does an absurd amount of damge, has moves that are mid attacks but hit low
>teleportation cunt that can gimmick anything and is safe on those hits too
>bring back a character no one played from a f2p garbage iteration of the series and give her an infinite
what was Harada thinking?

yes he was. it sounds like you've never actually played tekken 2.

At least there aren't any nigger men.

I wish I could. Didn't pre-order 'cause my friends didn't want to buy it full price. And then it was $10 off on some key site like four days later. Playing Lili__ while I wait for her.

is there a free camera mod

My current win rate is about 14%

i can't find a character i like in the game that I can do good on online matches

should I play josie miguel or bob ?

Modern Bryan plays nothing like Modern Bruce. That's not what we're talking about. We're talking about Tekken 2 Bruce and Tekken 3 Bryan. Tekken 3 Bryan was just Tekken 2 Bruce plus some new moves, just like Jin was to Kazuya. The moves wer eliterally identical. They even had the same taunt and win animations. And today you'd say shit like "But Jin plays nothing like Kazuya." Yeah. Because they changed in Tekken 4.

Lili

You are just completely talking out of your ass. What, did you figure that game's pretty old so you banked no one having played it or something? kek I still have the original Japanese PS1 release.

Give me some basic BnBs and I'll keep trying to learn her.

I'm playing the robot
now robopill me on her chainsaws
are they useless or what

post some footage of you playing the robot

Man, I seriously suck against Law.

see

damn Jill Asuka looks great

tekkenzaibatsu.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=130978
All of these are fairly easy so take your pick.

are the combos in the op the best ones for each character?

kinda useless, can be okay if you mix between medium and low in alternating fashion otherwise they're pretty shit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chav

I haven't recorded any and I'm not very good just yet, but I'm working hard to get better!

Not all of them. But they seem to be pretty good.

no, but they're solid and show options good for beginners

for max damage stuff you could try going to tekken zaibatsu

Why would they give a robutt such a lewd body?

>I only make customs that kinda look like characters from other stuff

that left foot looks awful

>tekkenzaibatsu.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=130978

As a GG/SF guy I have the weirdest time reading these damn notations. So used to just glancing at shit and understanding what I gotta do.

I know it's just a matter of adjusting but fuck it sucks

It's been the same way for me. I've been trying to adapt but I still have trouble properly writing out combos using the notation. Hell, half the time I'm looking anything up I'll have the glossary ready because I won't get what it's trying to say.

Anyone have some Eliza BnBs? Looking for a good point to start with her.

Same. Also

>have Eliza on PC
>don't want to commit to learning her because I mostly play with friends AT a friend's house, and they don't have her

Fucking hell

Learn how to do giant swing off most of your moves. The input can be buffered while a move is still coming out. For example try just doing a jab and then input the giant swing as fast as you can. It's his most annoying throw and you want to have access to it.

Giant swing can be done by doing f b db d df f. So forward half circle forward 1.

basic intro combo is launcher into b2, 3(or 4 i forgot), 4, qcf-2, 1,2, 1+2
your launchers are 1, d1, b4 into DPM1,
your punishes are 1, dpm2, and d1, dpm2
enjoy your 10 frame DPM2 requirements. after 30 minutes my thumb gets sore from mashing dpm and i start to drop every dpm

Gotcha. Is he as juggle-heavy as other characters? Or do I really capitalize on short combos that end with throws?

man i can't wait to play online.
pirated the game but ill buy it when i get payed next week
learned some basics on punishing, waking up and buttons, playing shaheen and made him look like an old rich guy from dubai.
anyone from south american can tell me if there are people online on pc?

The DPM are definitely the things I have the most trouble with. Hopefully I get better since she's fun to play as.

>tfw said fuck it and went back to Kat
>Mashing 4444 3333 d/b 4 into 4444 into wins
>Deny rematches and head back to warm up

Maybe I'll play a respectful character later up the ranks

i was trying to learn to KBDC effectively on stick all day, I switched to keyboard for less than 15seconds and had 100% perfect kbdc's everytime.

Feels cheap but god damn they are clean, maybe its time to get a hitbox

>oh look it's another guy who thinks its funny to dress like a massive sparkling homo

How do I get over my crippling fear of playing online? I've only been playing against the CPU since I've got the game. Total novice by the way.

it's like a cold pool
take the plunge, you get used to it

just come to the realization that the ass spankings you're going to get are totally necessary and that every player has gone through it

youtube.com/watch?v=UnHC3tM3iDg

Is PS4 netcode really fixed? I'm tired of fishing 5Bars, which sometimes end up being 4, yet I can easily connect to anyone with a 3Bar.

Youre exactly like me user, I havent touched online since day one release. I have to take the Ls eventually.

You just do it.

How did Tekken suddenly boom? I thought it was one of the most ignored fighting game. Also, where to get, PC or PS4?

Some of these might be people declining. Try to match with people who are the same rank as you. If you fight people who aren't the same rank, you get less points.

PC or both

why would you get it on PS4?

>why did it boom
Tekken 7 came out?

Probably due to there being a lack of excitement for other fighting games right now.
The PC version has better graphics and better online matchmacking, PS4 version has a jukebox mode that lets you change stage music and some exclusive Tekken 4 costumes. For me it was an easy buy on PC.

>travel halfway across the goddamn planet to maybe punch your rival in the face if he's there at all
He's so fucking gay it's unreal, he needs a Jin daki accessory.

You guys weren't lying when you said playing shitty players for too long is bad. I did quick matches all day and now I can't win anything ranked

You know what really kills me about this game? You can not play the character you want in the early game. You have to pick someone that wins in the mashing department just to get by. There are no fundamentals to learn there is no reason to learn some basic combos, just mash your best button and a few lows and boom! Watch that player card fill up with wins.

serves you right for playing chloe