Bmw's supra is coming out better than toyota's

>bmw's supra is coming out better than toyota's

can't explain that.

That actually looks good

Its wider and more masculine in design than the previous Z4. It looks pretty good for a modern BMW.

just want to point out that you're looking at a prime example of flame surfacing

The front bumper is a little too aggressive and the in general needs some work, but overall I agree. Real nice proportions and profile. I even liked the interior. The color is sexy af.

the actual car looks almost nothing like that

BMW has honestly gotten pretty good at it, it makes their cars look a lot less fat than they actually are.

I mean, I'd prefer if they just made leaner cars to begin with, but obviously that's never going to happen and cars are just going to get even fatter moving foward.

>the actual car

Isn't the new supra based on the bmw? Or is it goingto be like that new infniti engine thats basically out the the cla that inifiti just "tweaked"

>inb4 but it's camouflaged!

just look at the proportions

That build was seen well before this concept unveil.

... And honestly I'd prefer if it looked more like that anyway.

Why even have windows? they've gotta be not even 6 inches high? beltline needs to be lowered.

I can't remember who's doing what, but yes they're basically the same car. The BMW is just less vomit inducing.

muh safety

mul chilrens

The back end from the side looks like a pontiac soltice

Yeah it kind of does. Was that actually a good car? I always thought it had really nice proportions and it was cool to see an American roadster.

the wheels are too big

I like the Saturn Sky more tho

they're probably going to peak actually. now that automakers have tacked on as much equipment as a car can possibly have, it's time to go through it all with a fine-toothed comb and shave an ounce here, an ounce there, etc. they'll never be as spartan as they once were (unless we come across a massive amount of aluminum) but there isn't any reason for them to get larger

>muh safety
>mul chilrens

I get that they have shitty regulations to deal with, but the ND Miata's beltline is no higher than the NA's. How does Mazda get away with it but nobody else does?

because homosexuality is respected and praised by gubment

I really have no fucking clue how they pulled off the ND. It's basically magic.

No, they haven't. We still have to cram a hybrid power train, electronic controls, and all the sensors the car needs to drive itself into every. Single. Car. Its the future. Get over it.

The real question is how pigfatter is it than the previous version.

Looks like shit. Why does every new car use big ass wheels? Is it to attract niggers?

This tells you other manufacturers really don’t care. ND was made with light weight first. Others seems to have other things as main concern first.

>tfw was going to save for an E60 M6 until just now
I know a new Supra V6 will be about $50k, but at least it won't grenade after 100k miles.

Better traction?

Do we know who is making the engine yet? BMW styling with a reliable Toyoda V6 would be really nice, actually.

I just read rumors that it was going to be a BMW straight 6 turbo motor, but I don't think anyone really knows at this point. Personally, I can't tell one bimmer apart from another, but I really wanted a hot hatch and was already eyeing the Mk II Supra from the early 90's. They're much to expensive for a nearly 30 year old car, however.

>much to expensive
>to

space from hood to hard surface like the engine
mazda made the engine lower
everyone else just made the car fatter

>believing the rumors
Check out this retard

>to fast to furious

I don't even know what rumor your referring to m8.

There's not going to be a new supra

how is this better than a biturbo sl63 or even an old clk63 for that kinda money

You mean e63, and still you can get one around 30k at low miles and drive it for 6 years

there's only been rumors, neither bmw nor toyota have confirmed or denied anything. All we know is that BMW has a Z4 coming and Toyota is testing out a coupe

step 1: buy E63 M6 with manual transmission for $20k
step 2: leave $15k in repairs, maintenance, mods etc
step 3: enjoy your 500hp n/a v10 manual coupe
profit

That's the plan if the insurance company doesn't kill me.

If I bought the manual version, it would exclusively be a track car since I live innacity.

>$15k
iirc BMW charges $30k to rebuild the motor if it grenades

Your thinking tits really makes my dick think.

hmmmm..

Enjoy, personally I can't make up my mind between that or the M2 although the e63 m6 has always been a bit of a dream car for me

There are companies out here in Socal that will rebuild them for much less.

An e36 m6 is the closest I'll ever get to owning a supercar before I'm an old man if I'm being realistic with myself.

Yeah that's a good point, plus I think it's the sexiest car ever made

its fugn happening