Two decades later, and there is STILL no car as beautiful as this

Two decades later, and there is STILL no car as beautiful as this.

While I absolutely love the Rx7 you are wrong. There are plenty of beautiful cars that have been designed recently that look just as good if not better than it.

I really dont understand how people think it looks so good

sure its not ugly but its not really a great looking car either

>There are plenty of beautiful cars that have been designed recently that look just as good if not better than it.
This is one them.

wrong

ITT we don't respond to bait

Even as a Nissan fan I can't deny.

ugly

ugly

HAHAHAHAHAHAH no

Your mom is ugly

NSX a cute.

It's a great looking car that has aged extremely well. That's part of the appeal.

But there are some challengers.

There are plenty of cars that look better than it in various price ranges. Take your damn rose tinted glasses off.

post a modern front engined coupe that's better looking than this sex machine bitch

I like the new NSX unlike most people but it's ugly compared to the FD

ugly

ok but a bit too boyracer, also not a road car

pic related

It wasn't even the best looking Japanese car of that era. Honda decided to make a car to shame exotic Euro cars when they really didn't have a reason to and sold them for half as much as the competition.

Cmon now

>BMW
>implying they all don't look the same
And they're all ugly

name a more beautiful car than the 406

>ugly
>compared to the FD
hell to the no. there isn't a bad angle on it IMO. FD looks like most other bubble smooth FR cars of the era. that see-through pillar near the back of the NSX is only shared with the Ford GT to a lessor extent.

>posts my grandma's sedan
Are you 65 or older?

i like bmw but the 4 series is all fucked up

>take 5/10 car
>make some minor aero/stance/fascia/fender adjustments
>put a big wing on it
>suddenly a 9/10
This thing is fucking rad looking, like a predator that eats lesser cars

What a pleb you are

Even the normal S550 GT is a nice car. It handles well with the new IRS, interior is actually good now and it performs well. I wouldn't say 5/10. For the price and how it works I'd say 8/10 for sure.

I fucking hate American cars and you're a fucking idiot if you can't even admit the new stang looks nice. Get your head out of your ass.

Different strokes different folks. I just think the S550 looks too big and heavy (which, fittingly, it is).

this 100%

Pop ups died for a reason, they were shit

I personally think the FC is a lot better looking. I can't get over how delicious it looks. The FD is great too doe.

*didn't pass crash safety regulations

Just looks like a collection of ANGERY edges to me. Why did smooth curves and friendly mouth have to go away?

That is the sleekest UTE i've ever seen.

nothing to do with it

popups were to get around headlight laws for the most part

they are objectively shit

looks like a slightly different nissan gtr IMO

Idk about that but I will say that this is probably the best aging car ever made

>not thinking the fb is the best

It looks good, but it doesn't have rack and pinion steering or independent rear suspension, and no fuel injection unless you get the rare and expensive GSL-SE model for its 13b. The FC has all of that standard. Solid rear axles and recirculating ball steering are not good for weight or handling, and carbed rotaries are even more finicky than fuel injected ones.

If they were purely to get around headlight laws, why did they continue to exist on production cars for 21 years after flush headlights were legalized in 1983?

>pic related

Holy fucking shit this is bait

hell yeah!

>Two decades later
>later

Try before.

Solid rear is lighter than irs and they handle perfectly fine

>240z 432

wew lad

Nice

goddamn modern BMW grills are so fucking ugly

because you dont know what headlight law Im talking about

>Pop-up headlights remained popular because the headlight height requirement in the 1970s was higher than the desired height of a low-slung sports car

popups are still perfectly legal but no company is wasting money on something that is objectively awful

>generic supercar no. 453197000

underrated

is nice but

is the superior of the Japanese coupe's
I like the non flared fenders, nice touch
it would have looked better with a set of 16's though

also obligatory pic related

Both the NSX and FD are as beautiful as each other in completely different ways to be honest.
The new one is still very good but I think pic related looks better.

>meme headlights

Fuck off. BMWs are fucking ugly.

>generic 90s shitbox
Uh...cool i guess

Walking to work.

Amids the traffic hear fart cannon.

Look over to see black rx7.

The aftermarket spoiler was not great but it really has aged well.

Low down, nice lines..

Not much compares to it on looks alone.

Points for trying, but I don't think you can get any more aesthetic than this.