/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Kaedeanon edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 5/24/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/ndrv3en
oumakokichi.tumblr.com/post/161716460915/what-exactly-is-this-hopes-peak-remember-light
twitter.com/mansooon/status/871007653496893441
pastebin.com/Wx2FdNzj
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Maki did nothing wrong.

Ishi!

Befriend the nice protagonist

Mugi!

lets ghet married all 3 of us

Kirigiri a cute

I love my darling husband

>midnight new thread saimeno cuteness reminder "off-topic but I'm wondering why Himiko x Angie isn't really a thing despite them actually being friends unlike stalker rapist Tenko" edition

Yeah I'm reusing it. Didn't realize how close to image limit we were.

TANAKA GUNDAM!!!!

Koko! deserved better :^)

O-Okay! Mugi did nothing wrong either!

Kodaka likes Amami mostly because of Midorikawa and he realized he fucked up by killing him off early so he can't get him off his mind and is probably wishing he had killed Saihara off first after all like he originally wanted to do

C-can we ship Kodaka×Midorikawa?

Quick post your son before someone else takes him!

Shit meant to reply here

Okay...!

Claimed!

Of course, it's basically canon anyway.

My daughteru!

T-this is a beautiful thing you all got goin' here..... If only........

How about perfection instead?

Koko!

>makianon mugianon and other mugianon are now in a 3 way marriage

>shipping Midorikawa with a hack

Who is your favorite V3 dangan and avatarfag?

I want to get all the v3 kids addicted to a drug of which I am the only supplier so that they'll do what I say

It's just like one of those fanmade stories about those japanese animes. A-also, I may be a Makigal, but i'm not Makianon.

And I made a twitter if anyone wants to be notified instantly whenever I update the Chapter 4 transcript. Useful so you don't miss any updates.

mobile.twitter.com/ndrv3en

Who's the true makianon anyway? I got called it before too

Kaede and Kaedeanon.

Koko!
and Kiibo user.

tsumugi

I don't care for them

Maki in this picture specifically and myself.

Amami and, hmmmmm..... this is a hard one. I guess Kuzu, for always being there when I started here and came back, twice.

Same.

Caring and sweet Kaede is fanon bullshit

Jaded loner Kaede is canon

>Nips like Amami and vote him 6th
>"he onry get that high because of design! That's why he beats Momota and Harumaki!"
>Nips don't like Korekiyo and vote him 13rd
>"but I rabu his design! I feel bad for him! I sad he get that low! He nice guy bakas! Muh design!"
Was it autism?

I honestly think that Kodaka is not aware of when he writes a good character vs a poorly written or cliche one

Mugi

and Kuzuanon
A-and maybe Jewell.
D-don't get the wrong idea! I only c-care about her 'cause of her REEEEE, and n-nothing else!

Why the fuck isn't the man allowed to have opinions?

>Kodaka wants to write about Amami
Well we have our new Nanami

the first step to growing is being honest with yourself

>didn't read what else Kodaka said about Amami

You're son took all your money to go to meme school.

>Pic
It hurts to see him like that..
>Defending Kodaka unironically

Tulpaman
I want to shag the Moefag

This.

More like our new Fukawa

Why didn't leon just blame the mastermind?
They're all following the rules and blaming Leon because he's only who could have done it.
Why didn't he just say The mastermind put all that evidence there?
Or at least try to convince them not to vote and kill him.
Why the fuck did they even go along with the game and choose to kill him? It's their fisrts fucking time trapped and they choose to willingly go along with voting?

>thinking with logic
>in DR

Ouma
ESLbot

T. Kanon

I want Ouma to relentlessly bully the robot.
I want him to call him mean names and degrade him at any opportunity.
I want him to push him into a pool to see whether he'll float or sink, with full knowledge that he'll sink.
I want him to tug his antenna and press his buttons.
I want him to cross a line, get too close, and...
And I want Toujou to discipline him. She wouldn't accomplish enough as to bring the supreme leader down to submission.
So then, I want Shirogane to cosplay as her and do it instead.
After that, I want Kiibo to bully the short, broken human in revenge, with hesitance at first but with growing fury with every passing day.

Because the MM set an example with Junko to show what would happen to rulebreakers. They had no reason to believe the MM wouldn't follow through with killing them if they voted wrong.

Ouma and a three-way tie between ESL-bot, Kaitofucker, and Amamianon

It's obvious Kodaka likes Amami mostly because of Midorikawa but he's also genuinely interested enough in him to want to write a novel about him...

ESL-bot is saving himself for maki-user who doesn't actually exist

Ouma and the Tsumugianon who torments Jewell.

What a great conference.
Holy shit my stomach hurts, that was so bad.

I think normal people wouldn't go along with the game.

He's guilty and knows it, if you've ever been rightfully accused of something your mind and logic becomes a stupidly tangled mess.

I'm just mad that they didn't discuss another option except for voting
When they know what voting means.

Question, why didn't gundam blast a hole in the wall with a bazooka and just have everyone walk out of the fun house?

You're the anormal one, there's absolutely no reason they wouldn't follow the mastermind's orders when she had absolute crushing control over everything. That's just downright suicidal. I mean look at what happened to Kaede.

Different rewards

Posting best girl!

Is for lewd!

This girl is deceased.

Is best girl (girl)!

DELET THIS

She's alive in my heart and that's what matters!

i want him to suffer through this

The best!

oma dumb scarf

amam weird pants

shucc ugly hat

I want to kidnap DICE and lock Ouma in a room next to them. I want to tie him up and torture him in various different ways, and have DICE listen to his weak screams.

Did I miss the playoff?
Also
>monocat > monokuma

I want him to have had sex in a girl's school uniform with faceless old men at gunpoint.

Amami didn't anything to make people hate him unlike Fukawa.

What other option did they have? Not vote and get killed with him? Leon had a choice to stop killing in the first place.

Monokuma scored

That minus the gunpoint part is coming, don't worry.

Because the mastermind is in charge. They go against the rule and they end up like Mukuro.

Todd Howard just called me to say Amami is the main character of the next DR game.

ナイフをギリギリでよけるチンコ

I'm looking forward to it.

Still hyped.

So just replayed school mode and I never really understood this. When the Monokuma doll didn't get finished after the 50 days, why was Monokuma choosing to only execute Naegi instead of everyone?

I don't believe you.

>not wanting to execute SHSL Hope first to get the despairing killing game started
He's basically class 78's Chiaki. He dies and shit hits the fan

oumakokichi.tumblr.com/post/161716460915/what-exactly-is-this-hopes-peak-remember-light
> In Chapter 6, Saihara’s exploration of the classroom where the remember lights are made confirms the fact that the remember lights are fake, and that information on them can be decided at will by the person creating it. There are multiple options for memories to be input on the computer setup, and many of those memory options contradict one another. Since there can be only one truth, the existence of multiple conflicting “memories” proves the fact that the “memories” they’ve been receiving all the way from Chapter 1 and onward are, in fact, lies.
Would you say you agree with this?

Yeah, just because memories can be programmed to be the opposite of each other does not mean that the information in both options are false. One version could contain information that actually happened.

I think the other user didn't mean to say Amami was the next Fukawa personality wise but in the sense that he'll probably get more screentime in the next DR projects like Danganronpa Amami and possibly V2, just like Fukawa did in UDG.

>HPA universe specializes in erasing memories
>V3 universe specializes in creating fake memories

Fucking Matsuda.

I think my issue is that looking at the Remembering Light scenes the general set-up seems the same but things like the meteors and SHSL Hunt seem to trigger a memory while those like the HPA light are milder in spite of its content. In my opinion the fact that memories can be 'introduced' doesn't mean all the information is fake, especially considering nothing actually contradicts the cast being talented, their life stories, the SHSL Hunt thing and also the meteors.

It's literally the same tech. It's hypnosis. They're not actually getting their memories taken. Just surpressed. You can't steal memories.

Ahh I see. My mistake.

twitter.com/mansooon/status/871007653496893441

hnnnnnnnnnngg

For the folks who missed it last thread:
>pastebin.com/Wx2FdNzj