/wtc/ - Witcher, Cyberpunk, Forced Memes -(/krw/, /cpg/, /fm/)

Radovid never forgives edition

Gwent Standalone's open beta is out!
>Gwent General
>>Veeky Forumsgwt/

GOTY Edition is out !
>Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=qy8jmm9kY4A

>Latest patch, free DLCs, The Witcher books (first six are officials) and short stories
f.wtcg.pl/

>Witcher gear location, recommended mods
pastebin.com/jeHFgrV1
>Console Commands
mmo-game.eu/witcher-3-debug-console-commands/
>Where do I find Gwent cards?
gwent-cards.com/
>Witcher lore, books and all
pastebin.com/bRqpA093
>All vanilla Gwent cards ready to be printed out
imgur.com/a/gV1y5
>Redirect to the current thread
wtcg.pl
>Discord server
discord.gg/ydW4bCR

Cyberpunk 2077
>First trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs
>Creator about Cyberpunk 2077's world
youtube.com/watch?v=xYxt7cwDk4E

>Any new infos ?
CPDR is recruiting right now, so the game is still in early stages.
Still no release date, and we won't have one anytime soon.

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1772/?
nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1798/?
youtube.com/watch?v=IZtQKUNjg_A
nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1443/?
youtube.com/watch?v=7k8pg7XvGN0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Uma-fu :3

Geralt and Triss OTP

Has anybody watched the tv show?

Pretty simple, you choose Philippa Yen since she is your true love, mother of your adopted daughter, and loves you even without the curse.. But for real the game needs for Philippa romance.

So beautiful. Now I know why Hitler took Poland first.

I don't know, got the idea and thought it would be interesting to make. I actually quite like Keira.

Depends, most people seem strongly decided for one of them. For me, choosing Triss was the easiest choice in the game. I love the side of Geralt she brings out and the way he acts around her. Their interactions and chemistry are perfect.

Yen's ok too, but I prefer her in the role of a feisty ex wife.

Only if because neither are very good and I can't have an epilogue with Shani or fuck Ciri outside my Toussaint headcanon.

Could you in theory character swap out yen, triss, or anyone you have sex with for another character that doesnt have it possible?

Sure, there's even a brothel mod that does it for hookers. But you can also use swap mods to replace any character you want.

nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1772/?

>has Philippa

Thank you user.

No problem. You can also check out this mod:

nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1798/?

>tfw want to replace Skjall with Geralt
>can't because am poorfag consolefag

>Skjall with Geralt
Why?

Only person Ciri kisses

>Vivienna
>only human
Damn

Is there a way to give Ciri this hairstyle? I think she would look good with it.

CDPR did a shitty job on young Ciri. Too Disney.

Actually they'd look similar if game Ciri had short hair and wasn't so bulky.

>4 posters
Looking kind of ded, /wtc/

Here you go.

Th-thanks

y-you're welcome

is this tw2 or 3

TW2

Isn't this the exact time to invoke the Law of Surprise?

Nobody needs Witchers anymore

Bump

except sorceresses

I want to dance with Ciri

youtube.com/watch?v=IZtQKUNjg_A

Stop posting things like this :^(
Or at least make a picture where it ends with her setting them on fire

This kind of plot point is so dumb.

Modern people don't believe in magic, fairies, and flying horses because such things are nowhere to be observed. Every person who claims to have magic powers is unable to pass tests that would prove that their powers aren't bullshit. If they found an IRL druid who could summon thunderstorms at will according to repeatable methods outlined by the druid, his craft would become a field of science. It's not just "magic and mystic beasts aren't real because magic and mystic beasts aren't real".

It would be UNSCIENTIFIC to deny that vampires are a thing when they're so readily observable. The only reason why people in a modern western country generally don't believe in vampires is because there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of immortal blood suckers running around.

>make a waifu edition /gwt/
>smugly talk about how mods will delete the other threads
>get absolutely btfo

Maybe he meant that nilfs don't believe that intelligent higher vampires like Oriana and Regis exist, it's hard to deny the existence of lesser vampires in general when alps and bruxae hang around in every crypt.

Looks like rain...

>dressing like a sl*t for her wedding day
Typical Triss

Usually, I'm not a fan of her alt outfit, but in this case, I think she looks lovely.

Would Dandelion fuck Ciri?

i know nothing about witcher lore but i once read that geralt and dandelion dont fuck each others bitches. ciri isnt one of geralts lovers but for that reason i'd say no

I think this mod would look nicer for a wedding

What mod is that?

>wanting to deal with another elder blood kid

nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1443/?
It's just my opinion though, I think her alt outfit looks like a bathrobe

We did it in TW1 with that noblewoman he was tutoring

Clique dynamics are all wrong. Regis would be next to Zoltan and Eskel would probably be chatting up Hjalmar. Lambert would be closer to Ciri.

>slags from hell

ooh baby

I can imagine those dumb sluts taking Ciri clubbing.

Don't forget to post more Philippa pics guys.

;; treat Philippa with respect.

>fucked her when she was seventeen
>1-3 years older than Ciri
Why can't we introduce them?

Before I worshipped Ciri, I worshipped Elizabeth of Bioshock Infinite

>mfw
Dude... you are me. I even still have Elizabeth folder. That's weird

youtube.com/watch?v=7k8pg7XvGN0 FINALLY. A new companion Mod that makes the endgame feel less depressing!

What if my Yennefer is in Toussaint with me?

Endgame should've given you new contracts and if you chose witcheress ending you can do them with Ciri and teach her the trade.
Witcheress ending has so much less content than the empress bad end. They should've given us at least one contract to be part of Ciri's training. The other ending has her fighting more monsters.

Because then Ciri would realize that Geralt isn't above dating girls in their early twenties. That could give her... ideas

Do you guys spare trolls? They're basically retards akin to Lenny in Of Mice and Men.

Most of them are bros

I think I am almost ready for another playthrough of TW3

All of the ones that don't attack me.

Let us know when you're fully ready

Would you let Ciri date Iorveth?

Sure why not, he seems like a chill dude when he's not killing dh'oine and he wouldn't try to fuck her because she's not a dragon

Thanks

Give CDPR a chance. If they make a Ciri game, they'll probably asspull more OC powers. Elder Blood will actually be dragons blood and she'll learn to transform.

Please no, she already needs to be nerfed

She's fucking weak tho. Gets deathly injured by mobs, twice, and can't even take down Caranthir. The only powers she has is the power of being a walking plot device with infinite uses that you can insert wherever you need.

:3

>O'dimm broke the contract as soon as Geralt exorcised her
what did he mean by this?

>Triss/Geralt
>"(Nigga got some dope-ass shoes.)"

I don't understand how Avallac'h "betrays" her.

Zeugl skin

question regarding witcher 3 mods: is there any important one? Quick look at op and nexus tells me that mods are either small to medium sized graphic tweaks or literally just cheats (auto-oil, no weightlimit,etc.). Did i miss anything?

Not that i complain but i was curious after my first playthrough.

He doesn't, he's just not honest about liking her. Ciri knew that he wanted to use her to stop the white frost that threatened his world most likely.

Unironically the best looking, most waifu-tier waifu in the entire goddamned series. And guess what? She's not only dead, she's taken by undead Polish Chad.

Hold up, I could have revived her?

>honest about liking her
Why would Ciri ever think that he would be? He strangled her and told her point blank he only cares for her because she reminded him of Lara.

Forgot to add that I say "betray" because O'dimm refers to the lab incident as a betrayal.

The game has several plot holes and things that make no sense compared to the books.

>taken by undead Polish Chad.
Turks are the black people of Poland. Vlodimir was the Chad anyways.

Ciri wants to fuck Eredin. She was secretly happy that she got to tell him she loves him when she was casting that spell.