Name one VALID reason you aren't using the best windshield washer fluid in your car

Name one VALID reason you aren't using the best windshield washer fluid in your car
>Protip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e_e3zoMnIsQ
classaction.org/rain-x-lawsuit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

straight water works fine

>settling for sub-par wet weather visibility
youtube.com/watch?v=e_e3zoMnIsQ

Because I'm using this which is cheaper in the long run.

>not applying a fresh coat of visibility-enhancing Rain-X Water Repellent coating with every swish of the wiper blade
It's like you don't even care about visibility

wrong image

I didn't even know that existed. Thanks, user

Because my windshield washer fluid reservoir is cracked and doesn't hold liquid

Actually, I've confused myself. I'm using the Rain-X concentrate that you just mix with one gallon of distilled water. I think the second image I posted just adds Rain-X to any other brand of wiper fluid.

I don't want my washer system to get plugged.

wtf I just put this in my cyar

Because it gets colder then 25 degrees here

oh fuck nvm, I just saw the -

It's very hard to see in OP pic

In that case, idk, i just buy whatever is cheapest, I hardly use it anyways becasue windshield is heated.

Don't get snow where i live, i use the green bottle

Because it goes down to -40 here in the winter.

Meh. The cheap shit with some extra windex works fine.

>mfw when you spray it and it still freezes

>having windshield washers
>having a windshield

>Premixed window washer
Are normies really this incompetent?

>b-but user, modern cars have COMPUTERS in them!!!

this is a meme, yes?

funny thing is, the special washer fluid actually wrecks the computer sensors

Because the cheap stuff can handle -40, plus I'm just going to go though three jugs over the winter anyways. Might as well save a couple bucks on something that literally makes no difference. It's like getting the ultra carwash, it just has more pretty colors.

My dad tried doing this his first winter driving, thankfully my mom made him bleed it out.

I am, and it's not that.

Because what the factory put in hasn't run out yet.

I already use that shit. Like $4 around here. That's not expensive.

>Modern cars
>Window washer sensors
>Class action
>WINDOW WASHER FLUID
>SENSORS
What the fuck?

i do one better i use me own piss

My windscreen is ceramic coated.tm.c.cuckmarked.

Don't need wipers.

>Not using 1:0 concentrate to water Bars Bugs

It's like you cunts hate dried white deposits on your windshield.

But I am. No reason to settle for generic shit when your pic related is a few bucks per jug.

approved, this stuff is the SHIT!

It's sold out every time I go.

Not custom ordering your own formulation with a choice of strengths, scents and water repellent additives.

news to me been ,using it for years. love it to death.

You have an extra the in there.

And you haven't replaced it with an OJ container and some shrink wrap?

>These sensors detect whether there’s washer fluid in the reservoir by passing an electrical charge between two metal prongs.

WTF is wrong with a float connected to a microswitch? Did they not even consider that people might use windscreen treatments in there?

Moving components are inherently less reliable, the resistive system is very efficient and works just fine with every other additive on the market.

it's literally sitting in a fluid that can act as a lubricant...

Not him, but even so.

The less moving parts, the better.

The less electronics to throw warning lights on my dashboard the better.

Preach. I only just found out last week that my handbrake had a disconnected terminal. Now I get a ( ! ) on my dash whenever I used the handbrake. Not sure if like.

Because the green bug remover version is stronger and doesn't leave a film over washer fluid level sensors and pumps, fucking them up.

>( ! ) on my dash whenever I used the handbrak
wat?
you mean the standard handbrake light?

>Rain-x
>Performance screen wash
>FUCKING KEK
>Get on my level

>+32°F
>not caring about your wet weather visibility

I live in Texas, the lowest it's been in like 7 years is 28° F and that was for one day. I literally never need "all season" washer fluid. Same goes for no season and winter tires. I can run summers all year.

kek

>modern
My car is almost two decades old and has a low wiper fluid idiot light on the dash.

>Coats and ruins bottle reservoir sensor so you never know when it's empty.

>Inhaling legionaries disease

>Name one VALID reason you aren't using RainX windshield washer fluid in your car

GM says in the owner manual NOT to use those barrier fluids in the reservoir (such as RainX).

My wiper fluid tank is perished and fucked. If my windscreen gets bad, I'll pull over and get it with my squirter bottle.

That shit works too well and makes my wipers judder

That's because your wipers are shit and it's time to replace them. Also do you live in monsoon country?

I almost never use the wipers except to clear off snow or if it turns into a waterfall.

It's a switch. Mechanical floats fail all the time. The "electronic sensors" are also just a switch, but they do a resistance check, far more robust.

Why do you need a goddamn sensor a light in the first place. Need something additional to break and argue about?

I wasn't getting any washer action, so I replaced the washer motor, and that didn't work so I swapped out the relay for a good one, and that worked, so I waited a few months and got a new relay and now I still don't have washer action so I get to figure it out again. I'm not going to put best washer fluid in when I can't squirt it.

how do you drive in the winter? My fluid ran out once the day after a storm and I couldn't see shit and had to stop

Why do you need a car? Need something additional to break? Just walk and take public transportation.

>don't know when tank is empty
>morons keep yanking on the stalk until the motor seizes

it wont get plugged, rainx can only make one layer.

source: ive been using it for 4 years

just bought that shit, does it really fuck something up?

It forms a goo.

damnit